Dragon Ball Super

MATA KISAMA KA TORANKUSU

They went through all that trouble to save Gowasu, only to have him get erased in the very next arc.

Zamasu was never wrong

>Gowasu erased
>Gowasu's Kamitube account erased
>7/12th of Kamitube's userbase erased
>7/12th of Gowasu's Kamitube views erased
>Cus' video "Why the Tournament of Power is evil" will be demonitized for not being politically correct

Kiero, Ningen!

Zamasu is God and did nothing wrong, ever, in his entire life. I love him.

i would tell you to delete this but somebody beat me to it.

Do you think Bulma use GNU/Linux?

>"Goku is selfish"

Why is Toriyama so full of shit?

That same fight features Goku turning down Kami's offer to assist him in his fight against Piccolo because he wanted to win the match "fairly", and then at the very end he gives Piccolo a senzu just so the one person on Earth who could be a match for him wouldn't die. Said person of course being the big villain that was back to threatening Earth in case he could ever beat Goku.
It makes a very, very poor example for your point.

>Goku is honorable
>Goku doesn't commit war crimes

It would be interesting to know when Toriyama elaborated the saiyan origins of Goku. Because all this selfishness is somehow in line with the saiyan genetics.

He wrote the saiyan's saga plot surely not at the beginning of DragonBall. When the personality of Goku was yet crearly defined. And still he's from the beginning the naive, pure-hearted (like Vegeta has always been in an evil sense, till he fuck with Bulma and becomes more human than anyone else in there), but you can never find in him a trace of Good in a mature sense. He wants to save the Earth and shit, he loves his lads, but in his autism he's always selfish, hyper-focused on his vision and really dangerous for everyone. You can both believe that he knows everything and that he knows nothing, quite creepy.

So it's not that the Saiyans are evil Goku who did not beat the head on a rock, it is more that Saiyans have a fully present vicious side of personality like they are beasts, while Goku hasn't any of this.

Great thing would be to see Goku exposing this vicious side, maybe in a new transformation. Letting us know that growing up he discovered more of himself and hid this animal thing to us. In some scenes, I always tought that behind his grin of complicity towards the opponent, would have fit well this kind of hidden insight of him.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Toriyama was a good manga author

this is Dragonball someone will revive all of the erased universes with some bullshit magic technique or will give their "lifeforce" to revive everyone into the remaining universes

or some hack shit like that

Toriyama is a fat chink that should have died years ago because Dragonball has been ruined and as far as I can tell should have ended long before GT or Super was even pitched. The moment SSJ4 was confirmed to not have man nipples they should have killed it all starting with Toriyama's wife. So maybe in his grief he could've hung himself with whatever credibility he had left with me.

Easy there, champ

Sshhh, kale is sleeping don't wake her up.

*Sticks his filthy brapper in her face and braps*

I just want Zeno and Daishinkan to get their skulls cracked.

Wait, Goku goes red super saiyan god from the movies in the next episode?

I thought blue was the TV series version??

Dont worry, the the angels are revealed to be evil and the next big bads, Goku will have to defeat them, and Zeno will bring all the universes back because he was just a little kid being manipulated by the angels.

FREEZA BROS UNITE

ZAMAZU SUCKS

Fuck off ningen

T R I G G E R E D

>Vegeta! Don't kill him!