When will the normies wake up and realize that every bad thing that happens is because of Israel?

When will the normies wake up and realize that every bad thing that happens is because of Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Canada? Never

Most normies are awake and hate israel. There's no representation for anyone in the MSM or on alt media. All the voices are controlled.

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

When you start memeing because we win by the sheer merit of:
>being funnier than ( they) are
Now rake yourself you stupid leaf

give it time

The only people defending Israel are centre right reddit leaches. Even far left liberals despise Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY

It's not the case. Stop fucking blaming the jews and Israel for what our own people did and do. We are the ones to blame. Wake up and stop blaming others for our own problems, you guys are sounding like fucking niggers.

show your flag Dr Goldstein

>if we so poor its bcause of de white yo fuck da whites
>If we're in such a mess it's because of the jews, fuck Israel.
Nigger.

Damn, this Michael Harris guy knows what's up.

The kek is good enough to give it away.

Gotta be curious about people with these beliefs, whether you stand for the nazi's or not. If you are a nazi, are you German? Why did they build all these camps to frame a group that was already actively attacking the rest of the world. Why is it Israel? I don't particularly support Israel myself, but "Everything that's wrong with the world" is not because of Israel.

He works for Veterans Today so he's most likely ex intel agency.

>
>Damn, this Michael Harris guy knows what's up.
Fucking kek, this retard knows nothing.
>Implying Breivik was a false flag, acted for Israel.
How retarded you must be to think that's true.

Brevik was mossad and you're a shill with a meme flag. Why do you even try anymore? Nobody believes your bullshit.

Still learning how to use the boards here kike?

Kek, believe whatever makes you happy amerimutt. You guys are so funny I swear.

Gas yourself kike.

and I'm supposed to believe random user on the Internet that makes a fuckin' meme?

you'd have to overturn society. who else is going to usher false messiah?

Yes you are otherwise you're fucking stupid and probably Jewish. You might also be a mossad agent.

Kikes.

Here we go.

Lol. I could make a meme too. it can say whatever the fuck I want it to say. It can even say that whites, rather then Jews, are the root of all evil.

How fuckin' gullable must you be to buy shit like that without any shred of fucking evidence other then someone's words.

By the 2020 elections, the JQ will be a mainstream political topic. Theres going to be 100 more Paul Nehlens running for the house. The cat is out of the bag. No way jews are going to be able to put it back in.

You're right, I'm just making fun of those retards. I'm a white nationalist but not a retard that thinks the jews are responsible for all of our problems.

why don't we just admit their smarter than everyone else on the planet; then:
>ship to Israel
>cut off all aid
>MakeIsraelEvenMoreTerrificker
>the world profits
Finally, the raw potential of Jewish advanced intelligence will make Israel the greatest nation ever. between their high-intellect and the fact they were hand-picked by god; nothing could go wrong for them. Jews can be among other Jews doing Jewy things all day and Jew, Jew, Jew, more Jew. no more persecution by non-Jews

Oh so you're basically me. Good on you mate.

>Stop fucking blaming the jews and Israel
that's right. the only they've been kicked out of everywhere is because it's (YOUR) fault
#Apologize

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

how's the weather there in Tel Aviv, flaggot

Honorary Aryan
>Respect

Have to feed your normie friends white propaganda/red pills and slowly ease them into reality. Too much too soon and their conditioning kicks in.

hahahaha
best post, best policy ever written
Wankanda for the wankans, Israel for ALL the jews.
Make sure to cut off all trade and prevent them from owning or dealing with anything outside of israel.
3 weeks and they starve to death.

This is rich

>Christianity is wrong and is a story for children
>muh lamp oil
>muh six miracle wars

A prerequisite for white/European identity is to name the jew. We have to disentangle the foreign elements that have corrupted our civilization. The scope that the jewish race has subverted gentile institutions really can't be overstated. Its shocking once you wrap your mind around it. The 20th century should be remembered as the Jewish Century. Academia, media, politics, education, medicine, politics, psychology, religion, morality, economics, finance, war and practically everything else all realigned to a Jewish ethnic agenda. Independence from Jews must be absolutely central to any right wing movement if it wants ti have any chance of succeeding

Yeah you should never have the first redpills be about the jews you have to ease them into it. Once they arent cucks and like being their race THEN you can explain why the kikes are behind everything.

the evangelicals were spawned by two important events in 1917; the 'Balfour Declaration and the Scofield Bible, and evangelicals have a firm choke hold on the Christian culture, as they believe that no matter how bad they fucked up in life, they'll get through the Pearly gates on a technicality because they supported gods chosen flock. evangelicals are the Jews greatest allies

Israel gave me a cold and then made me stub my toe.

>a Jew falls off a bike
Invade Iran immediately

>JIDF in turbo jew mode today.

because its also the rest of the non-whites