What did he mean by this?

It's already Tuesday in D.C.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It means he's projecting and he's afraid.

Tom Arnold. Okay.

I love how they think we love Kushner for some reason.

If the left can take out Kushner, I will fucking throw them a party.

I'll make them bring their own snacks, but still. Broken clocks and what not.

this.

Kushner is so fucking sketchy, i wouldn't be surprised if he's committed dozens of actual crimes and colluded with the State of Israel. It's unfortunate they chose Nosenstein and then Mueller, since they have major conflicts of interest with Kushner. So I highly doubt Mueller will touch him unfortunately.

Roseanne BROKE him!

>tom arnold
sage

Tom Arnold, the "oh shit we need a guest" go to guy for late-night talk shows is sharing his views with us.

>Big Jared news
I wouldn't mind Kushner being booted from the Whitehouse. Something tells me that whatever it is will sound horrible and be huge for a couple of days, but ultimately people won't care.

Fuck off kikes.

Tom Arnold?

What the fuck? I clearly said I wouldn't mind if he left. But the media has blown it's wad on bullshit for so long that no one take it serious.

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

Kushner is helping to take down israel you fool.

kushner cant pass his background check, supposedly theres some new rule to prevent shit like that wife beater from having access to TS info. Big fuckin deal.

I'm still waiting for that sex tape tom said would drop like 15 months ago.

That fucker is mentally ill.

Kushner made some corrupt deals with Netanyahu

Cocaine is a helluva drug