imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 19
>Turkish backed rebels are on the verge of capturing the strategic town of Rajou in NW Afrin
>Damascus; Rebels fire mortar shells, missiles into residential areas of Dhahiyat Al-Assad, Bab Touma and Bab Al-Salam
>SyAf launch large scale airstrikes across rebel areas of E Damascus in towns of Shifounyah, Douma, Hamouriyah, Sakba and Masraba
>Russia demands immediate withdrawal of US forces at Tanf Military Base
>Turkish FM warns ‘nothing can stop us’ if Syrian gov’t forces aid YPG in Afrin
>Syrian troops gather in northern Aleppo, YPG official denies agreement with Damascus
>Heavy shelling by Turkish artillery in towns of Harbul, Maryamin, Sheikh Issa, Tal Riffat and Tarandah, possibly to deter SAA
>Buses filled with Kurdish YPG volunteers from Sheikh Maqsoud District of Aleppo reportedly enter Afrin region
>Lavrov condemns Iran’s remarks about wiping Israel off the map
>Kirkuk; PMU starts campaign to clear IS sleeper cells that are currently active in the Hawija District
>ISIS kills at least 25 militiamen near Kirkuk in ambush

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Kanrin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember, no IDF

Jews did somethings wrong

>not morning edition

Thanks for baking lad.
Edgy gets it.

>You not baking.

>Shut down by Baker's Privilege

One of the last times I baked 2 other Germans started gaying up each other

>Edgy Hans - the Gay Enabler

...yeah..true enough

>kek'd

np!
Good to see my memes being put to use.

Good news lads, I'm getting ducted air conditioning
Bad news, I have psoriasis on my crotch.

>memes
Can it really be called a "meme" instead of "High Quality OC"?
Just put some bengay on it.

good news lads, I get to play war thunder later tonight
Bad news, the air conditioning guys are blocking the way to the toilet and I need to take a mega shit
Worse news, my roof fell in and my rooms got asbestos in it now

What's bengay?

>send steam friend request to some ausie fucks yesterday
>they don't approve it
Why life is such a struggle?

Highly recommended cream for your situation.
At least you don't have literal shit backing up into your tub like mine did once.

>Worse news, my roof fell in and my rooms got asbestos in it now

How the fuck does something like this happen in Aus dormitory?

You are going to have an eventful day today that is for sure.

>my roof fell in and my rooms got asbestos in it now

Which one are you?
I left WT early yesterday to finish KH2

>begging for /sg/ regulars attention

Did you ever finish your research on /sg/ regulars? More importantly, have you cringed when you came to me?

>Besides, I can still make Red Houthi Shitmaps, so that's enough for me.
Yep, that's all I can really say too. We're stuck with the status quo. The real problem now is that the WP map needs more sources. Like that island that's marked as Houthi-occupied because the al-Jazeera map was "approximate copying" and therefore "strictly prohibited" even though common sense tells us that it's occupied by the Saudis at this point.

TMI

> TMI
I'm locked outside in the rain and I'm bored
(You)s sustain me

>(You)s sustain me
>>>/ptg/

What's this about researching /sg/ regulars?

It's not baiting if I'm doing it to my friends (I.e you)

steamcommunity.com/id/Kanrin
As i said yesterday, i can probably play on weekends and i'm not sure about ping. Worth a try i guess.

To be honest I haven't even started because of irl shit and because I am generally lazy fuck.
When I start the research progress, I will probably ask the /sg/ posters for their contribution, like maybe someone can point out something I missed and simular things.

>More importantly, have you cringed when you came to me?
I cringed live when you were doing it, I think I built up the resistance for it.

I wanted to make a video about /sg/'s history, that includes a whole lot of regulars.

Pic related, our Serbian made a thesis tackling the anime issue on /sg/, and said he would do research on /sg/ regulars that have made huge impact on /sg/.
>To be honest I haven't even started because of irl shit
Iktf, got some going on right now.
>I am generally lazy fuck.
shialaboeufjustdoit.webm
>I cringed live when you were doing it, I think I built up the resistance for it.
Hhahhhahahahahhahahaha, when I looked through the archives, I found my posts are more cringeworthy looking back than they were live.

ASSAD
M
U
S
T
GO

Done.

Christ, terrible idea Tbh.
I'd help with it, but it should be more about the actions and cool shit the general has done rather than jerking off the autistic fraternity of /sg/ regulars, especially with the cancer of some of the twitter drama and that whole Jimmy thing on telegram

>ask the /sg/ posters for their contribution
I guess this one is my most reposted contribution...now you doN't have to look into anything else I ever did...good we have that over with

>but it should be more about the actions and cool shit the general has done rather than jerking off the autistic fraternity of /sg/ regulars
This. Focus on the contributions instead of the blogposting.
[spoiler]so the cringe isn't as great with me and I actually look decent[/fuckyoumootandgookmootfornotmakingspoilersasitewidethingspoiler]

>codifying a loose collection of regular shitposters into an "official /sg/ community"
Oh no

Which agency are you working for?

>the cancer of some of the twitter drama
hey @mahoushoujobebe here! make sure you hug your sister okay? praise jesus!

>B A K E R Y
I thought we bomb them all

I have made absolutely no contribution to /sg/ or the content produced by /sg/ in the entirety of its existence.
I'm only recognizable because I'm here almost every day keeping the thread bumped a bit.
Notable contributions include being a target of Onur's doxxing spergout, of which Minnesota was driven off to Twitter by.
My first ever appearance in this general was when I was reminiscing about /ug/, givi and Motorola

S-SAVE
SAVE THE CHILDREN.
SAVE THE CHILDREN OF SYRIA!

I am Vucics personal Intelligence.

I wanted it to be more or less about archiving /sg/ history, soon the war will end and if something like Syria is does not start, there is no reason for this general and regulars will move on. I wanted to save /sg/ history while we are still here.

But you are right it's kinda cringy giving everything personal about regulars so mostly it will go over contributions

>*last bakery

>8888
>dem quints
What is the fixation towards these "bakeries"?

Nice. Anyone gathering party around specific time or it's more like people just join randomly?
I don't even know what squad system currently looks like.

Easy on the carrots bugs

Actually scratch that, I was one of the first twitter users of the /sg/ account after minnie set it up.
Quickly left after he gave like 50 people the password.

no idea

>rather than jerking off the autistic fraternity of /sg/ regulars
this x1000

>fellow attention-deprived shitposters on a middle eastern civil war thread in the politics section of a kurdish female circumcision imageboard
>friends
kill yourself you autistic waste of flesh

It's whenever, usually I get bored with whatever I'm doing, invite Nathan or Lanka to play WT and then Minnesota joins us, and he brings some guys on too.
It's generally whenever, everyone's probably a neet

You can be my friend too, Sammy

Now that my anime debacle made me cringe a bit. Mostly because I spend 6 posts just pointing out the obvious. At least I could have worded it better.

It just looks like a radical centrist meme. LITERALLY

Thanks. You are making his much easier.
>Quickly left after he gave like 50 people the password.
Oh I remember that, it was cringe.
No matter how much I try to avoid shit, blogposting is always one way or another going to make it's way into /sg/ history video.

Because this war isn't about Syria or oil or any of that.
It's all about the bakery

nah. Colorado set up the twitter first and gave out passwords to the other originalfags. fast forward four or five months and Colorado then migrated over to telegram and twitter and then manages to get himself into a huge fight independently on both twitter AND telegram where he got doxxed by ben and cassandra. That was the last I saw of him.
No idea who runs @syrageneral anymore. I think it's ribbons. and ModeratePoster is in charge of @syria_generals after his falling out with Colorado

>It just looks like a radical centrist meme. LITERALLY
tbqhwy, the radcen position is best position for the anime debacle. LITERALLY.

I see. Drop some invite at me too next time, wanna see if it's playable for me at all. I'm usually up to play whenever i'm online on steam.

I can even tell you about the prominent regulars back then

> Minnesota
> Colorado (posted nice pictures of military equipment, mostly planes, may or may not shill for the Lockmart jew)
> Chilebro (very much like current day Lanka)
> Levant falcon (map guy)
> deepy
> comfy MD
> countrycuck general
> Ottoman when?
> THUNDER RUN WHEN?
Like tears in the rain, scoob

Colorado got doxxed?
Wtf I didn't know that

Did he actually turn out to be a Lockmart jew?

I find it that the best position is usually not to have one.

>countrycuck general
If we ever vote for our favorite shitposter that doesn't come anymore, he has my vote.

Also is that you, Minnie?

>Chilebro (very much like current day Lanka)
Wasn't he back earlier this year?
What do you mean he's like Lanka? Lanka is here every day.

>If we ever vote for our favorite shitposter that doesn't come anymore, he has my vote.
Maghreboi would have my vote. No, the (((Tunisian))) isn't him.

He was delusional, but I still have to give it to Onur.
He fucking hired turkish private detectives (aka /tr/ on Sup Forums) to track his bullies (us) down online

I never found Maghreboi very funny. More irritating.

I get it, but the reason countrycuck was so good is because you could take him seriously in a way. He really was trying.

I meant they act and post the same, even the anime reaction images.

Maghreboi is a forced meme

Well, I can see why you say that. It's like Australians: You either love them or hate them.

Thank you.

Here is the black pill for ya:

Ebin and Lankan just replaced past regulars roles.
Ebin is Minnesota mixed with Levant Falcon he is doing a good job.
Lanka is just replaced Chilebro.
Urduni has a role of Countrycuck, deviated a bit.

There are probably a lot other regulars present and past that share a lot of simularities and roles.

/end blackpill

> ebin replaced Minnesota
I don't think Minnie ever lived out of a hotel for a month or had access to the world's supply of gold faces

I had my anime posting phases as well. I think it was early last year and then again thrice this year. I left the general multiple times for a month or two. I had a twitter screencaps phase. And general socialfaggotry as well. I can't remember when I came here for the first time. Might've been in the /ug/ days but I didn't stick around back then beyond news once a week.
Never made myself a well known namefag, thank god for that. I've been so inconsistent with different posting regimes that the Serb will have nothing to write on me, thank God.

>missing people's legacy is carried forward by ambitious new blood
Nothing blackpill about that desu

>ben and cassandra
Who are these people? Why are they associated with /sg/ telegram? Who even inhibits that honeypot?

>Ebin and Lankan just replaced past regulars roles.
Kinda makes you wonder who will replace us?
>Lanka is just replaced Chilebro.
I wouldn't say that really. Chilebro still stops by now and then. In fact, I think I saw him posting this month. "Replaced" is a strong word to use.
>Ebin is Minnesota mixed with Levant Falcon he is doing a good job.
Thanks lad. I get Levant Falcon - the maps - but Minnesota? I'm asking because I don't know much about him tbqhwy. Never got around to looking at his posts in archives.
>Urduni has a role of Countrycuck, deviated a bit.
No. Just no. (((Tunisian))) is better for this than Urduni.

But it's not really a blackpill. It could be a whitepill even, continuing the saga of /sg/ in new people filling the roles of missing people.
Jej. RIP my goldface folder.

Anime will win inshallah.

People who got into /sg/ through twitter

>(((Tunisian)))
jewnafrisoyANO

>Which agency are you working for?

All these types of questions have the same answer.

>Kinda makes you wonder who will replace us?
Once you're gone, in your place a skeleton will appear. Pretty spooky, right?

with a dash of the gay.

>spooky
I'll show you an even spookier truth.

Afaik no (t. Former /sg/ telegramer). Mighty Colorado ended up doxing a lot of the prominent telegram folks like Dan and some Venezuelan dude but Mighty worked closely with Benny.
Tunis Maghreboi and Urduni are far better than Countrycuck ever was. You can still find countrycuck on telegram. He has his own chat called @souriageneral

I wonder of I'll ever be replaced, not that it'd be hard too, I give fuckall to this place but (you)s

I don't know any of these people.

what happens at the Telegram?

Why are we even talking about telegram?
Twitter /sg/ is not /sg/ at all and telegram is an unrecognizable shitshow. They have nothing to do with the general either. Am I wrong? Maybe you're all in these faggy circles and I just don't know about it.

1/2
It happened independently on both twitter and telegram
So on twitter, the /sg/ community is a group of SUPER severely autistic spergs (one of the reasons why I left twitter). So we have a guy named Tom and a girl named Cassandra in the chatroom. So tom in his infinite wisdom thought it would be a good idea to chat up cassandra in private messages trying to meet up with her and shit, but after a while he realized that Cassandra is a bipolar lunatic with a brother-complex. So Cassandra gets more interested in him, but he ends up flat out rejecting her. Cassandra gets super fucking pissed and attempts a coup of the chat with her supporters. No one wanted to join with her except for like 3 other dudes, so she got pissed and directed all her anger at the remaining members of /sg/. (Tom, Mazen, Loomis in particular). Cassandra goes full yandere and literally doxxed Tom and fucking called the FBI telling them that Tom was a criminal with Hezbollah planning to bomb some police CIA headquarters. So the FBI start investigating Tom and he gets super fucking scared because all of this was bullshit made up by Cassandra. So he asks Colorado and a bunch of others (myself included) for help. We end up completely doxxing Casandra (I mean home addresses, schools she's been to, her brothers house, her phone numbers, employers, everything) and Cassandra ups the ante asking her beta exboyfriend who works with a canadian intellegence agency to get back, so he starts going after colorado, Loomis and Mazen behind the scenes and they all get super scared and leave twitter.

>Maybe you're all in these faggy circles and I just don't know about it.
I can confidently tell you that I have literally never touched Telegram, much less Tele/sg/.

>but Minnesota?
because he was at one point the backbone of community. Now i no way am do I want to purposefully suck up to you, but when most people thing of /sg/, you are one of the first things to come to mind.

I mean you are not same people but you play extremely simular roles.

lmao what a mess

As far as I know, there Was a bit of overlap with the twitter folks in terms of user base, but that might not be the case anymore

I only know about Benny. I don’t know who Cassandra was.
Members from here went and made colonies on telegram and twitter apparently. I was affiliated with the telegram community and honesty it was bretty gud until Jimbo’s autism became too great. Haven’t been back since and don’t want to go back.

Oh there's even more. I could write fucking PAGES about the autism on /sg/ twitter

>Members from here went and made colonies
I know. Keyword: WENT
As in, THE PAST.

Are you still there? I liked the regular Syrians in the chat a lot.

Ofc

Why has this thread turned into CBTS tier sperging?

No I quit twitter after Altair and Bebe's chat drama. It really is too much work.

LeafCanastan?

Passing the time waiting for Ghouta gains.
Don’t know who those are and don’t care tbqh

That's hilarious.