Character is a cool, smart guy with glasses

>character is a cool, smart guy with glasses
>adjusts glasses with finger by pushing in the middle of the frames

Would you rather risk smudging your glasses just to adjust them?

either you've never worn glasses or you're fucking retarded. how else are you supposed to adjust them? just smashing your pudgy fingers against the lenses and smudging them?

Why not at the sides/hinges?

Grab the rim of one lens between two fingers.
Grab an earpiece near the lens

Because on the sides you'd need both hands

I don't wear glasses-glasses but I wear sunglasses all day and I've never had to use both hands

>character is a lame, dumb guy without glasses
>adjusts his eyes by pushing the middle of his eyebrows

>both hands
Either you don't wear glasses or you're doing it wrong, because I have no problem adjusting them from the sides.

>Gets thrown in a time machine that takes him back to 1985.
>Gets beaten to a pulp by jocks (that's "Chads" to you millennials) for being a nerd.

Or just push it in the bridge of the frames? Most of the time I do it that way, sometimes I use the sides of the frame, others I just push the frame up with my thumb. There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing the way it's done in anime.

>their eyes become obscured and the light glints off of the glasses

I don't.

You don't have to move your hand in front of your face.

I just move my glasses up and down by flexing my eyebrows

non same user. you would go an extra mile to not get your hands infront of your face for a few seconds?

for other anons, fixing your glasses on the side requires you to fix the whole position of the frame again, while pushing the middle means youre just pushing the glasses up so it wont fall

How shit is your manual dexterity that you can't grip a glasses frame with 3 fingers and adjust them without messing up the position? It doesn't even take longer.

It's not as quick and easy as pushing it up in the middle and it feels like it bends the frame

Think about this for a moment.
You guys are arguing about fucking adjusting glasses on anime & manga board.

That sounds retarded.