So tell me Americans, how is he as a president?

So tell me Americans, how is he as a president?
Was he a good president for the last year?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's the best President this country has ever had.

Heil Trump

he's got the Left and Lefty professors and media and press so scared they're voting him the worst President ever.
He's draining the swamp.

>lowered me into a 3% lower tax bracket
>helped simmer down the Syrian Civil War
>launching all out war on the deep state
>economy holding up
you tell me

Proof that people don't give a fuck and just agree with whoever is in their side

and I mean both you niggas and the left,

Foreign: 5/10
Domestic: 9/10

Largely ineffective shit, that's good at playing the reality TV star. But much of that has to do with wider DC and the fact his own party does not support him.

If anything good has came out of this presidency so far, it's that it might wake up others to the fact the swamp is not just Hillary or the like, but the whole system and city it's self.

Overall he's disappointed me, but for reasons outside of his control and I really wish social media never took off. The nation is very divided now and has been for some time. Maybe now others will see that.

He's got liberals bitching and crying. He's the greatest President since Reagan.

It was reported on June 10, 2017, that President Trump had signed 37 bills into law, more than each of the previous four presidents, and the U.S. House had passed 158 bills, "making it the most productive in the modern-era," according to GOP House leaders. Overall, the legislature was relatively productive by mid-2017.

An August 2017 Pew Research Center study found that the 115th Congress was more productive than any other Congress since 2007 and had the fifth highest count of substantive bills signed into law in the past 30 years.

Congress, however, only passed parts of President Trump's conservative legislative agenda, and Pew reported in January 2018 that the 115th Congress was the fourth least productive in three decades, though the study did not include 20 bills passed by Congress that President Trump did not sign by January 1.

conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

he has sold the swamp off to the highest bidder

He's actually pretty good. He hasn't gotten us into any wars we weren't already involved in, and he's in the process of renegotiating some trade agreements to be more favorable to the US and it's citizens. Objectively he may be better than his predecessor. And almost definitely better than the one before that. The economy hasn't crashed yet, so that makes him better than the last, what, four presidents?
Yeah, he's not as diplomatic as we've come to expect, but so what? We're all kinda sick of empty smiles and even emptier promises.

Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

Enjoy your slightly lower tax. See how that's going in a few years when you're still a poorfag your taxes go up above what they already were while corporations and the wealthy keep their cuts.

Is there a chance for him to stay for the next term of office?

lol. You would have to be completely retarded to think he's actually draining the swamp. He's just filling it up with a different group of corrupt pigs.

k ill keep ya posted bud

He’s the best best president America has had since the founding fathers and anyone who disputes is a filthy kike who hates America

>doesn't understand that tax cuts can be extended and have been in the past with Bush tax cuts under Obama years
You retards are why people think people from the south are retards.

Just another front man for the military industrial complex and the Ziocons.