What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Why the fuck did they do it like this?

The 3D animation is shit, but the new series is not completely awful for Berserk fans who don't read the manga.

yes it is

all of the children in the last season. feels like daycare. I don't care about the animation, it's fine, never read the manga, don't care to. the first season of the new series was great, second one is like guts the third grade P.E. teacher. that's what went wrong for me.

>thinking the animation is fine
even if you don't care about the manga, the 2016 show is absolute trash to watch because they don't use fundamental filming technique that was designed to keep the viewers from vomiting, like the rule of 180. It physically hurts to view this garbage.

The films were completely awful. They had shit 3D and they fucked with the script. The new TV series only does one of those things to a large degree.

sounds to me like you just don't have the guts to watch berserk.

I think they were trying to sabotage berserk so it would never get another anime ever again

The animation, models, directing and general laziness surrounding every aspect of this dogshit adaptation.

The only thing going for it is that the story remains largely faithful, the very occasional still shot is nice, and HAIYO

>mfw the shit animation is just a pleb filter
berserk is literally too hardcore for normies to watch

>I don't care about the animation, it's fine

>normies
pleb detected

tells a story. better than nothing. I mean you watched it, worked enough for you.

>better than nothing
is this perhaps the worst argument in history?

You could actually argue that its in fact, not better than nothing, as opposed to waiting for someone to come along and do the manga justice instead of ruining berserk as a brand due to shit adaptations.

>tells a story. better than nothing.
I

the story is what sucks imo, kids make it unengaging and there's no suspense. shitty adaptation for a shitty story, golden age arc was all that was worth adapting properly. I see nothing wrong here.

was good enough for you to watch it.

The music is fucking fantastic.
The movies are decent.
The series has shit animation.

>was good enough for you to watch it.
why are you saying that as if it means anything whatsoever

>watching something at all implies that it's somehow "good enough"
what kind of extra strength retardation is this?

I am stating the fact that the quality was sufficient enough for you to watch it. The studio achieved what it set out to do, and you got something you wanted. Why are you complaining?

buddy you need to stop drinking bleach

damn good anime

-kotaku

This HAS to be bait. Nobody can be this much of a retard.

Nothing, its the best comedy anime of the season

berserk fans are just desperate for some berserk media, the studio is out to make bank off idiot berserk fans who slop up anything they can since almost no one does adaptations of it.

the problem is on both sides, the fans who are desperate for it and will watch it regardless, and the studio who takes advantage of that by continuing to make low quality garbage because they know they don't have to spend on it.

I also only watched one episode of it, so it wasn't good enough for me, the manga is absolutely fantastic and people would have a hard to making a decent adaptation much less a good adaptation of it, due to its quality.

>was good enough for you to watch it.

>I am stating the fact that the quality was sufficient enough for you to watch it.
This is bait, lads.

nothing
it gave us CLANG

Go suckstart a shotgun

post your top 5 animes bro

if it wasn't high quality enough to watch then why did you watch it? no amount of mental gymnastics can save you from the fact that the studio succeeded in putting out a series you wanted to watch. if it wasn't true, you wouldn't have watched it.

as I thought

So you tell me that most critics walk into a movie theater to watch a shit movie and stop watching the movie half way so they could evaluate how shitty it is or not?

you get paid to watch fuckin anime bro? you post about anime you watch and collect money? that's what critics do. sit through chores. you watched berserk for free because you liked it.

this sort of logic is the kinda shit that makes Sup Forums comedy platinum

No thats where your wrong, I watched it and saw that there was really nothing interesting, the animation is shit and the story wasn't anything special. You've heard it from me, that is all. Sorry for making fun of your favorite shit anime.