youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24&feature=youtu.be
fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326
youtube.com/watch?v=x4YX0HStbUs
youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ/videos
youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also claims in first interview that

>My father is a retired FBI agent

CNN push them both for pre-scripted anti-Trump lines. Eyes reading from right to left (left to right) and unnatural pauses as they try to pronounce words they don't entirely understand.

Pointless there being multiple threads
Go here
Go here

Nice find!

Are any of these real, ever? I'm beginning to wonder about Columbine now.

Everyone missed the best part
>FBI were among the first responders
What the fuck was the FBI doing there that early?

This shit looks like something out of a movie

What in the fuck

god damn, that is literally the same fucking guy

holy shit

>liberal opportunists don't care that their friends died and use it as a reason to acquire attention
>this means the entire thing was a hoax

The kid with the long hair sounds like a shitty actor reading lines

see guys. all this shit Alex J has been screaming about for years is actually true. lol

The world is a play and some people still believe it's real

Why would they always reuse the same crisis actors, sounds extremely clumsy to me

>Was this his test performance?
yup, what a little faggot

>What the fuck was the FBI doing there that early?
they were setting up the event

These fucking kikes did interviews DURING THE SHOOTING talking about gun control. FROM INSIDE THE SCHOOL!

>David Hogg, a senior and student reporter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, recorded interviews with some of his classmates on February 14 as they were hiding from an active shooter in the school. Hogg told the Sun Sentinel, a newspaper he told Storyful he volunteers with, that he heard gunshots during a science class, followed by a fire alarm going off. After initially trying to run away, Hogg was gathered with other students in a classroom by a culinary instructor. While there, he interviewed fellow students about what was happening, and about their views on gun control.At least 17 people were killed in the attack. The suspect, a former student, was detained by police.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

This doesn't seem like groundbreaking shit. He could've been on vacation, or visiting family in August. I know kids who would go on vacation in the beginning/middle of the school year.

>I'm beginning to wonder about Columbine now.
nobody died at kent state May 4, 1970

BUSTED!!!!! SO BUSTED

This right here is our smoking gun atm gentlemen.. This slimey little fuck

Him and the other one who's dad runs "One World Adoption" and Elsagate tier channels

You are from THE INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY... every post is a LIE. WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS... a cube building.

Check’d boys

his youtube channel is down
see user/davidhogg1

Columbine was fake too.

They used mannequins there same as they used a mannequin in the fake cellphone footage that shows Cruz getting arrested

>god damn, that is literally the same fucking guy
holy shit!!, we finally have the false flag evidence we need. Get this all over you social media accounts NOW! It will "spread like wildfire"!

multi jurisdictional drill. DHS HSEEP . Multi jurisdictional response = it's a drill

So this is why we're seeing "rate my selfie" threads.

bump

Pretty fucking repulsive, and shows that he had a lack of concern for the event. Like he knew he would be safe enough to interview other students... pretty questionable even if you don’t buy into the conspiracy narratives. How would the kids know anything except that there was at least one shooter? They couldn’t discount the possibility of explosives or worse.

One of dallasgoldbug's first videos showed them using the same actors as witnesses to mutiple events.. Sometimes 3 or 4 different shootings or whatever.. Being interviewed just like this

How many times have you been interviewed by the news?

How do we prove this?

ITS LIKE THE SHOOTING DIDNT HAPPEN AND NOBODY DIED

When it's real, you see corpses and they don't destroy the school and hide the evidence.

>SHUT IT DOWN! Send all this rubble to China!

nvm you can google davidhogg youtube and find it im dumb

Kinda like this cunt.

He's a kike, they are all like that. They come up to people on the streets after terror attacks and try to sell them coffee and bottled water and shit.

Remember to save everything before making a post informing people. You never know what people might try.

Meme this to mainstream msm plz.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNLx6-vsz4M

That little dyke is BFFs with him. What the fuck was he doing in LA or is the question what the fuck was he doing in FL?

Or these fine gentlemen.

what a shitty green screen

I did that.

Is there a vid of him in California?

>Was this his test performance?
>Are any of these real, ever?
Its not that the shootings that are fake, its that the interviews are staged for political purposes. They did the exact thing to start Gulf War 1. They had the daughter of a Kuwaiti General testify before Congress that she saw little babies in incubators being executed by Saddam's regime. But people didn't figure out who she really was until long after the war had started. So thanks internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhMNNaTwsyM

so this jew son of an fbi cunt didnt want his friends board to get sand on it eh?
good one.

>Kid who went on vacation likes to be on TV

Goodness, what a conspiracy!

oh shit im sleepy

He has a 'vlog' video of visiting LA. So it's not like he was living a double life. However, it's very odd that they interviewed him over literally nothing just a few months before making him a central character in the shooting narrative.
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24&feature=youtu.be

>Being this gullible

>Its not that the shootings that are fake, its that the interviews are staged for political purposes

That makes sense.

It isn't odd when you realize that literally every yidlet is raised from spawing to be a political activist and is always networking with other Jews to push anti-White propaganda.

What a fucking scumbag. I've been saying it all day but to these types deaths are opportunities, not tragedies.

b-bump

>it doesnt happen to everyone so it doesnt happen at all
the dude was a fucking student journalist, his youtube channel has shit from an LA trip. don't meme this. even if this is true it's not clear cut enough and makes Sup Forums look like idiots

wow what a fucking beta

I randomly found a Jewish girl I went to high school with on instagram and she had pictures from a BlackLivesMatter rally....Jews really always act in this manner

NOBODY DIED

They're drills

>fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326

google david hogg youtube channel. he's a student journalist, he documented this fucking trip lets not get buttfucked by a misfired meme again

That lifeguard story video literally looked completely staged

I unironcially believe this crisis actor stuff now

No vid of him in the shooting interview in California?

it's weird how they're always ready to go on camera to complain about whites and shoahs huh?

Bump for info

It's not a hoax becuase it happened. It's a hoax because it's yet another gun grab

It really is Unfuckingbelievable. We live in the goddamn matrix. Normal people think you’re fucking nuts when you say crisis actors. And frankly I did too until I looked it up myself. And it’s ABSOLUTELY REAL

>What the fuck was the FBI doing there that early?
The school is literally part of an NSA compound, it is full of Glow In The Dark kids. Thats what makes it so interesting; this was clearly a message to the intelligence agencies.

Because then they would have to vet multiple different people to be crisis actors and it'd only take one of them with a conscious to blow them out of the water. It's safer this way.
Also, they probably have used crisis actors since before the internet and haven't adapted to the possibility that somebody would notice.

ok alex it seems like every time i hear you you're bragging it's getting old

I went to the location of the aurora theater to do that spoopy relive shit
They remodeled the entire theater and removed all numbers from all the auditoriums making it impossible to know where it happened and they have actual police stationed out the doors

That entire theater felt like a fake cover up more than a place where people were gunned down during bane

The shooting was real but this kid is a shill trained by his ex-fbi dad and was an aspiring cnn faggot before the shooting.

America is going to new levels of insanity and weirdness and it was always really fucking Disney tier weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4YX0HStbUs

Same. Originally I thought it was just limited hangout shit, intended to make conspiracy theorists just look bad after Sandy Hook—but this is far more suspect. From the law enforcement seemingly intentionally dropping the ball, and the acting careers of the kids that are becoming the spokespeople of the event.. it’s just too weird

It's not just "crisis" actors. You get big Hollywood names in there too.

A lot of big politicians are played by big actors

A lot or most of these people are related.. They're mostly jews and royal families

>The school is literally part of an NSA compound, it is full of Glow In The Dark kids.

What? How? And why NSA?

>tfw this is the reason the fbi didn't act on the threat
>tfw they knew the entire plan and made their own based on it

Exactly

His youtube channel if anyone wants to save and archive before (((they))) take it down.

That bald lesbian is in one of his videos

this is the original youtube channel it appears

Go on...

>They're drills
No. But they do happen following drills to maximize confusion among the civilians on the ground. The kids themselves said they thought it was another drill until they started getting shot at. Sometimes there are drills being held nearby, but that is only done to give the operators an easy escape path.

>guy goes to California and gets on the news because he captured something on film
>goes to school in Florida where the shooting took place
is this such a stretch of the imagination for you brainlets? Tell me why this is impossible. How the fuck is he an actor?

like in anne franks house museum!
you know how they moved

that's stupidly obvious though

are they trolling us? is this part of the plan?

why don't they just use a different person or do makeup so they look different?

I don't understand :(

Sauce or shill bullshit

This kind of shit is just stupid, user.

we found some other video where he was stuttering af and obviously fucking up and sheeit

also seems like coincidence

>O0UhFYvo

Is a damage control spook. Ignore everything he says. He doesn't want you knowing how deep the rabbit hole goes.

>Go to this channel and watch the vids going back years of this shit:
youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug/videos

it at least proves he's an attention craving kikewith a history of going out of his way to get on camera -- he didn't live thru any trauma last week, he and his theater buddies are opportunist narcissists being propped up by their connected lefty parents

Nigga said ron paul is professor x lmaoooo

documented the trip then proceeded to email every news station to get it on the air, then agreed to an interview request

Add M1oF8k7D to list of shills in this thread. Agreeing with the other shill and so forth

Here's the only problem I have with this meme conspiracy; lets say the government does in fact use crisis actors. Why would they use the same ones for more than one major event? It makes completely no sense, you want loose ends tied up and to make sure we never see (((them))) again.

yeah these kids don't give a shit what happened at school. it was 4,000 kids, massively huge campus...nobody they were friends with died

I wonder if certain agents kids were killed ... it sure is a white presenting list of kids for south Florida

The masses never notice and it is like a thumb in the eye to the people who pay attention...like a taunt.

a lot of the aggressive teen kikery revolves around their obsession with getting into an Ivy league college. i 100% guarantee this faggot has college applications out to harvard and yale etc. right now

Anyone ever figure out what happened to this black girl?