JoJo Thread

What if he came back, just for the fun of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13716649
youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ
youtu.be/unfzfe8f9NI
youtube.com/watch?v=TOui_ftQkVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would either be the best thing, or the worst thing in the world. No in betweens

iwasmedirothebadmanwhoeltime

It would be so good

Guys how do I summon my Stand?

by saying hi to me.

Hi.

ALRIGHT
WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS LAID A STAND EGG IN MY YARD

Did you think this would be funny?

If you wish hard enough it will come to you

Part 5 when?

Never

>nobody's made a jojoke video with the charlottesville car incident with either "BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN" or the climax of kira's theme

Wow, I guess we aren't complete cancer yet.

Honestly can't think of a better tagteam.

There's really no beating the Initial D video. Although Dio making the senator drive on the sidwalk could make for a good joke.

jotaro/koichi ?

I really want to see a stand called fortunate son, what stand names do you wanna see?

off the top of my head i can think of Lucky Star

Orange Crush
Girls on Film
Heart of Glass
Devil Inside
Sledgehammer

20 years ago. read the mango

>Stand looks nothing like a beetle.

Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness

>Stand Name
「Peace Frog」
>Ability
Basically the antithesis of Survivor, those affected by Peace Frog completely lose their fighting spirit and will to engage in combat. The ability only activates when a person has made physical contact with the stand user's blood. Peace Frog also has a retractable and prehensile tongue, which can extend the stand's range and can be used to grasp objects or grab people's limbs.

Get Back is the most obvious. I'm personally fond of Yellow Submarine.

>doesn't look fast at all

Plastic Beach

Thanks asshole
Now I have to get a new PC

what is this supposed to do?

He'll be back. It's not Jojo without DIO.

I may be reading too much into to this but Jobin's fixation on beetles are really intriguing to me. Araki loves inserting symbolism into his story and drawings, Jotaro being a prime example with his iconic image revealing what kind of person he is. Beetles can be a threat or a great help to the environment. Jobin's beetle hobby may be Araki foreshadowing that he will initially appear to be an enemy but actually turn out to become a valuable ally later.
Or Japanese boys really like beetle wrestling, I sure did when I was a kid in Japan.
Some people believe that the gif version of Araki eating a donut contains a screamer virus due to it's abnormal size for such a small image. That user might be poking fun at that by taking the same image and making it very large.

If Jobin isn't the big bad, then who is?

Top three Stands in no particular order excluding Tower of Gray! Go!
Mine are Mandom, Foo Fighters and Tusk.

the doctor

Binge drinking

Have you read the SBR Parts?

Who ever's above Jobin in this Rokakaka trade... or MAYBE Caato. Maybe

Jobin's relationship with his mother is similar to how Kira depended on his father.
It's mommy Higashikata.

My Blue Supreme
Drop it like it's hot
Obstical 1
Ms.Jackson
Black Beetles
Black Sands
Moth Equals
Walkway Blue
Midnight City
Forest Hills Drive
Graduation
Plastic Beach

All right Jojotards. What is your opinion of Part 5?
strawpoll.me/13716649

>everyone in Vento Aureo has sad backstories
>except Bruno, whose backstory is how he was a stone cold motherfucker from the age of 12

I fucking love this guy.

『Blind Guardian』
『Journey of the Sorcerer』
『Bat Country』
『Terrorvision』
『Modest Mouse』

>you will never defeat my stand 「𝑡 𝑖 𝑚 𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑏 𝑜 𝑡 𝑡 𝑙 𝑒」

>Bruno has no sad backstory
Oh he has it, he was just the one that didn't need others to bail him out and challenged fate himself.

I just want to see part 6 animated so I can see Jolyne blush and get embarrassed when Jotaro goes to help her up, only to find out he cared more about the pendant, followed by him being oblivious to her tough girl act when she gets flustered.

Is Bruno best BroJo? Holy shit, this dude must have ice in his veins.

I'd say his backstory is more unfortunate than sad. His dad got shot, but still lived for five more years before things went bad and both his parents bounced back from the divorce.

The most unpleasant part was Bruno finding out he'd been supporting the very people who had harmed his father.

Everyone:
>I had to endure so much shit

Bruno:
>I'm already dead but let's keep going and see what happens

It's hard to believe he gets even colder. It's like he's not even human.

This part made me so sad when I first saw it. Jotaro is more of an alien to human interaction than Mikitaka.

>Bruno continues to survive Part 5 purely because he's just too cool to die

Honestly, I'd probably have been okay with Sticky Fingers Requiem instead of GER getting the final hit.

A man as unfeeling and autistic as the fish he studies.

hold your horses here are spoilers for next chapter

>L S, 3
What does it mean?

Shit, no wonder people say King Crimson is one of the strongest. How ridiculous would it be if it did the Oraoraora stuff?

>I've created a web of super intelligent beetles around Morioh to help me locate the Rokkakkkaaak. This one can draw doujins.

Jobin's sub stand, the Beatles!

I doubt it would do much. Punching that fast leads to broken bones at the worst. Donuting has usually been the result of a single good punch.

With Epitaph he can always hit weak spots, even better than punch spam.

>I wanna pet and defend Jolyne
>I now understand how Annasui feels
>I wish I was Jotaro

here's your You

While I adore Bruno and his backstory I think you guys are kind of missing the point. Bruno's traumas broke him emotionally to the point of him knowingly supporting the gang that had fucked up his father because he didn't have any other choice and didn't think he could make much of a difference anyway (beyond helping random people where he could) to change the way things worked. It was only when Giorno showed up that he truly felt hope and the desire to rebel.

That is a good point, now that you mention it.

I remember the first time I read this, I was sure Fugo was going to come back later and rejoin the group.

And then, by the time I was wondering when he'd show up again, I was on Stone Ocean.

Technically he did show up again in Sleeping Slaves.

Maybe... the people thinking he'd come back were right all along.

>Hah! I bet this Chiocolatto guy is going to get a taste of his own medicine when Fugo fucking melts him!
>Hah! Secco isn't going to be so happy when he's turning to soup inside his little suit!
>Oh man, Fugo is going to save them from Chariot Requiem and the boss is going to be so pissed.
>Fin

O-oh...

Fortunate Son
Neon Knight
Space Oddity
Men/Man at Work
Mysterious Ways
Orange Crush
King Diamond
Daft Punk
Nowhere Man
All Along the Watchtower
Venetian Snares
(Selected) Ambient Works

He got the Okuyasu treatment just a lot less subtle.

>Resolve resolve resolve
I don't remember this word coming up every so often last time

Nigger

How did he go from being slightly autistic but still a Joestar to this? He didn't even do any stando shit inbetween SDC and DiC he just studied fucking fish.

He probably spent a decade in self-exile with no other company but fish and Star Platinum. He's started to think that Star Platinum has its own personality and can't stand the guy.

I LOVE KIRA!!!

How much of this manga is colored so far?

But he didn't actually do anything right? He just wrote a thesis on fucking fish.
I don't want to sound like an animefag but the least he could do was learn the fucking hamon so he would be able to use his time stop more and not less.

95% of it, but don't bother with it as your first reading experience.

>piss off your gf so much she turns into vampire Dio from Phantom Blood

Part 5 should honestly be retitled to "Golden Resolve"

Black and white jojo sounds like a crime though.

Almost all of it, they're working on the current part.

Don't lesson to elitist faggots who tell you b&w is better. If you want b&w on your own accord, that's fine, but if you want color, read it.

Animal Sounds
King of the Road
FM
White Lightning
Highway Man
Barenaked Ladies.

Most are a pipedream tho

Then read it in Bichrome.

JoJolion is perfect in B/W.

Fuck me, I haven't thought of that song in over a year.
>tfw you'll never have someone you would want to save time in a bottle for

What would the previous parts have looked like with part 4's art style?

Baby face crusader Jotaro would have been unfortunate.

My eyes. When will G-d stop Araki's sinful hands.

?

B-but he still loves her, right? How many times did he show Jolyne his fatherly love?

>muh resolve
>THE RESULTS
>CLIMAX I WANT TO FOREVER CLIMAX

alright ravioli calm down

Just read that DNA Rohan one-off despite not having the best translation. What was the point of it?

He's so skinny...

Apparently zero until his last moments. Heck, even Koichi got helped by Star Platinum when bumping into Jotaro. The only father with potential to be worse at least had the excuse of being dead while his sons were growing up.

To shill at Rohan fags

give it a better name

Part 5 anime when?!
I already read it now I want to watch it. This p5 meme needs to die.

Plain ol' ketchup is better than spicy ketchup, so:
Las Ketchup
youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ

ABBA
youtu.be/unfzfe8f9NI

Electric Lady
youtube.com/watch?v=TOui_ftQkVE