Aho Gal

When did the bar for gal's drop so far? She doesn't use spray tan or blonde-dyed hair

She has the socks though

1 for 3

Don't bully the gal.
I'm sure she tries very hard.

Because gal and ganguro isn't the same.

If bananas are sweetest before they rot then I bet I'm in for a wild ride

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah the gals in Aho Girl are only barely slightly galish.
They use a bit of slang and slack off. That's about it.

They try and act the part but they never really nail it. They'd be try-hard wannabes but they're not straining to pretend or anything, they're just bland psuedo-gals.
The most galish thing red here does is pierce her ear.

try not to die

Part of the problem is that, until recently in the manga, we barely see them away from their encounters with Yoshiko.
Any gal activities are ruined by aho up in your face.

But even with the increased presence in the manga, they're not so much gals as galfriends.

.webm of you taking a bite

Any gal is a good gal, user. Even aho gals.

Why do you have that?

That's a lewd banana.

It should have spots. That banana has far too many spots.

>I'm sure she tries very hard.
that she does

Would user boyfriend an aho gal?

the whole banana is a spot

Don't bother, like sensei, she gets bamboozled into a /u/ relationship later on

rip this nigga

FUG Take a bite no balls

I blame that on her partner being on being a suave motherfucker

>your waifu will never rummage through your garbage to find your used undies

The fuck? This shit gets turned into yurishit?

FUCK

First Youkoso cucks me with that red head meathead and best girl and now this.

Please post results.

>/u/ relationship
Normal people call that "a joke".

I remember in 6th grade we put a banana under the teacher's sink, and because she was an unkept fuck it stayed there all throughout middle school. We'd check on it every month or so as we played Pocket Tanks during lunch next door, and on leaving to high school we finally told her about the long rotting fruit that had stunk up the room and was fully engulfed in a mass ball of mold.

Don't worry user, if it's anyone like Yoshio, that's forgivable.

That's fucking disgusting.
Pervert

It technically isn't cucking since the 2 gyaru girls that get together never dated any named characters.

do it, and be an hero.

She has no chance with him at all anymore, does she?

Aho > Morals
She never had a chance, user.

Just this month.
She scored a 'date' with Akkun.
The premise being "As long as I never have to see you again after you graduate, one day is fine"

There are only 3 people he likes, Ruri, Dog, and Sayaka in that order. He has no interest in dating whatsoever so I think he's going to happily end up alone.

Ruri is too cute. I want to convince her that she can actually accomplish things in life and convince her to keep trying and then watch her fall into despair as she realizes she's a failure that will never accomplish anything just like I went through.

>Sensei's breasts are smaller than the Student Council President
>Now has an imaginary boyfriend in her mind
Why must she suffer so much?

I want to make this gal a loving mother.

So has Sayaka just given up on supporting Yoshiko with Akkun? Because it seems like she's put all her chips in on Oppai Iinchou and is fully in her corner.

In that context it means "I'll hang out with you for a day".

but why would she accept that? if he does go out with her, what's stopping her from easily breaking her promise and just keep stalking him, akkun should have got in writing or something

That's why I used inverted commas around 'date'.
She obviously considers it a date.
He's just going to endure her presence.

Sayaka couldn't stand watching Iincho being so unaware of her own problems, so Sayaka has been helping heal Iinchos perverted ways.
This outing is the climax, the final test. Sayaka is getting Iincho to confess to Akkun, because she knows that he's going to reject her, and it can at least be a clean break.

>she knows that he's going to reject her
So Sayaka can be cruel sometimes, but this is a kind cruelty at least. Maybe Iinchou can find new love someday.

So this is the final stretch of the manga right? Aho Mom gave up on forcing Akkun with her daughter. Ruri finally learned multiplication. That boy who bullied her finally made some progress with her. Sensei knows about Yoshio now. 2 of the gyaru girls are progressing in their relationship little by little. Akkun finally got all 100s and helped his sister in a tangible way. And now Iinchou is finally about to lose the bowl permanently. Feels like everything is wrapping up

You know what?
I'm ok with the her moving on. I doubt she will, but I feel like her "romantic" efforts are better fulfilled elsewhere.

>So this is the final stretch of the manga right?
Certainly feeling that way.
They are burning through the year as well (This will be a Christmas date apparently), so perhaps it's aimed at stopping at the end of the school year.
Which seems odd because I'm pretty sure Akkun's only second year.

Sayaka, once again, proving that she is the best girl.

An angel.

She's a normal girl stuck with ahos.

It'd be a very long shot but what if she actually manages to change his opinion, and he decides to date her for real? I just really don't want him to end with Yoshiko.

Although if the even longer shot of him and Sayaka getting together happens, that would be even better

>So Sayaka can be cruel sometimes, but this is a kind cruelty at least.
Well it's more "I doubt Akkun will ever accept anyone's confession, but you at least want to properly confess before you graduate, right?"
So it's providing closure.

Plenty more fish in the sea, oppai iincho!

RIP

You fucking daredevil

So it is true.

I hope you aren't seriously shipping anyone in this. Aho Girl is a goofy comedy that doesn't really take its characters seriously, so it's just stupid to expect romance in any meaningful way. Sayaka would be my ideal end too, but I know not to get invested.

Akkun x Sayaka?
No no no no

I love Sayaka as much as anyone, but she's way too bland and normal to end up with the goofiness of Akkun.
Yoshiko and him are perfect for each other.

nah akkun x doggo is endgame

Akkun has to stay without a girlfriend so he'll always be able to be there for Ruri

*crack*

her voice was cute

As a fellow Oniisan, I can assure you that Ruri will always have hers, whether there be some bitchu or not involved.

Sup Forumsho

I really don't get why everyone is freaking out about this pic. You literally use bananas that look like this to make banana bread. Keep them in the freezer while they spoil and they're perfectly safe to eat

Something about fruit that looks close to being spoiled makes me cringe hard.
I'm cool with banana bread, but I could never eat that raw.

Yea I def wouldn't choose to eat that plain, either (mostly bc i don't really like mushy banana), but given that there are no visible signs of mold, and it's basically just the peel that's been dried out, its perfectly safe

>no visible signs of mold
Never judge a book by its cover.

>Marry, fuck, kill

Respectively as pictured desu

What if black turns out to be a bitch and yellow was actually a pure maiden

They all look flat, so they're perfect women. All of the other Aho titty monsters need to go away.-

I guess I'll sleep in the grave I dug

My fucking sides, you madman

Maybe they're not allowed to do that under school rules and aren't crazy enough to oppose the boob president.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU MADMAN

Gently hug black
Commit to a monogamous relationship with red
Ditch yellow

future chapters tells otherwise

Kill black.
Weekly anal with red and yellow.
Marry president.

she would have to drop the stalking. IIRC, she does call her attractive and doesn't dislike her, it's just the crazy that turns him off

>And now Iinchou is finally about to lose the bowl permanently.
makes me a bit sad

Fuck, I turned it up,right as you gagged.

EAT IT, YOU FAGGOT!

Having a stalker is not fun at all despite what all the desperate-for-female-contact anons may imagine.

t. have been stalked by a crazy bitch in her mid twenties when I was a teenager (she was a supervisor at a scout camp I attended one summer)

I know user, I've been stalked too. Not very entertaining at all.

Boobs president wouldn't have to stalk me though because I would have just accepted her initial advances.

>not doing /ss/ with the ara ara cake stalker
bit gay

unless she was fat or 3D

watch as your life flashes before your eyes before completely ejecting your intestines.

Marry blonde, anal gal, remove black

I don't think Iinchou is ever going to be like that.
She's a semi-stable stalker, not a lunatic yan.

She was okay looking but that sort of shit is NEVER worth the baggage.

[blog]
She seemed very nice taking care of us at the summer camp I attended (I was 14, I think she was 24 or 25) and a couple of months after that she contacted me saying there was going to be a meet-up of some of the people who went to the camp. I went to that but it was just the two of us, she said she invited other people but they didn't show up but insisted I stay. We ended up having beer and pizza together and she kept talking about her family (which included a vivid description of how her aunt killed herself) and asking about mine. It was super awkward.

After that she started stalking me big time, sending me long-ass text messages all day and night, showing up at my school and so on. One time my classmates rented a lakeside cabin for a friend's overnight birthday party and she showed up for that too (and my dumbass friends let her stay because she brought alcohol...). This went on for almost half a year and abruptly stopped after my father angrily contacted her family over it (she lived with her grandparents).

I think she was trying to groom me somehow as I was a good kid from a well-off family and her family were apparently almost exclusively insane alcoholics and/or in prison.
[/blog]

That's actually very sad.
I wonder if she's doing better now.

>t.
Kill yourself and begone.

>nice oneesan bringing the drinks and the sex

okay but where's the horrific trauma?

What if she was ugly?

>She was okay looking

What kind of scale are we talking here though

AHO.

My french teacher in high school had a jar of black sludge that she said was a banana that had been in there for 15 years.

>not going for best option
A-kun confirmed gay