Shaft is Sup Forums's official studio

Shaft is Sup Forums's official studio.

- Criticized for excessive lewdness, misogyny, and lolicon; don't give one micron of fuck what others say
- Criticized for quality control, dependence on/shoehorning in memes; don't give one micron of fuck what others say
- Micromanaged by an absentee landlord
- Give off an anything-goes, loosey-goosey atmosphere, yet their "mods" still strictly enforce the "studio culture"
- Anons talk about shitty they are, especially since Madoka and Monogatari, ask why they aren't bankrupt yet, yet several threads for both shows and other works appear daily and often pop up in unrelated threads

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12888117/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

indeed, they're so cool and don't listen to any of the haters. superb taste, my gentlesir.

They're the honey badger of anime.

strawpoll.me/12888117/r

>Shaft lost even to DEEN

Hmm makes you think

>Shaft is Sup Forums's official studio.
>
>- Criticized for excessive lewdness, misogyny, a
Want to know how I know you're some new faggot who came here around 2012?

A lot of us would probably hate actually meeting duplicates of ourselves.

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

How the fuck are IG and Silver Link this low in comparison to Xebec? Most people here dont even fucking watch Xebecs shows.

More like plebbit's official studio. You know how Redditgahara became a meme?

Well Sup Forums doesn't hate shaft cause they are 4th on that poll. Sup Forums just likes other studios like Kyoani more

Meant this poll

Sup Forumsermin adding the word "Reddit" to everything?

That's a Sup Forums word, y'know.

>Criticized for, misogyny

Since when?

They unironically are better when they're poor, they put out higher quality stuff.

You haven't read enough SJW reviews of Madoka and Monogatari, I see.

Shaft doesn't just give a fuck.
If haters don't like them they will just respond with a fuck you in the face and creates more loli / lewdness content. That's what makes them better than most studios today. Madoka Magica was even ranked 3rd in the top 100 anime of all time in a Japan poll this year.
Bow down to Goddess Madoka.

Madoka was sjw as fuck.

Well yeah, "social justice warrior" in the literal sense of the term, not the shorthand for "thinskinned and hyper-PC".

Sorry to bother you, but any links or an excerpt or two?

>reading anime "reviews"
Me no understand why anyone do silly thing. Me think that waste of time.

>You don't read sjw reviews.

Of course not. Why would help attention whores? Why would I read something that is just going to piss me off (Nisekoi doesn't count)

I am just Sup Forumsutistic not Sup Forumsermin.

They don't give a damn.

shaft still hasn't made a single good show though

>KyoAni absolutely dominates every time
STOP

I never for a single second even wanted that piece of shit to even exist. It was the cancer killing Gainax and it's now the cancer killing anime.

No, it's studio Natural High.