If we killed everybody over 20 who still enjoyed video games unironically...would we actually lose anything valuable?

if we killed everybody over 20 who still enjoyed video games unironically...would we actually lose anything valuable?

yes

no not at all
please kill me i know im too much of a pussy to do it myself

80% of the alt-right
(the other 20% is under 20)

But grown men liking anime is just fine by your standards?

>if we killed everybody over 20 who still enjoyed fiction literature unironically...would we actually lose anything valuable?

Most men who play shit like Zelda and Switch have good amount of anime hours under their belt.

All Sup Forums would be alive
They hate games they don’t enjoy them
They just play them to obsess over how shitty they are

Just end me senpai

You would lose me

Same goes for Sup Forums as well.

>if we killed everyone over 20
Would we actually lose anything though? All the corrupt vamps would die too.

Not at all.
I find myself playing video games once every 4 to 6 months. I spend all of my time listening to music working and actually satisfying my gf.

There are some geniuses, likely people who could have brought us in to new eras of science, who are instead lost playing video games.
Stop playing video games.
You can still do something great.

>if we killed everybody over 20 who still enjoyed video games unironically...would we actually lose anything valuable?
You're soul maybe. Being a psychopath over video games? Really.
And they said playing video games made people violent. Maybe it's the other way around.

>who still enjoyed video games unironically
What about those that ironically enjoy video games?

And how do you defend that wasting time on this board is better use of someones time than actually playing a game you enjoy?

I don't want my dad to die. Please no

Yeah. people should have gun shows and toddler beauty contests or stuff like that. USA USA USA

>it is video games
>it is the internet
>it is tv
>it is the books

kys

Checked

Men want to live through their sons with athletics so they made sports for children
Women want to live through their daughters with beauty so they made children beauty contests
Dogs want to live through their puppies so they made pure breed dog shows

Love games, 24

totally not a problem because world outside of vidya is shit, no, vidya itself is the problem
I propose such autism:
we kill every single person who is unable to complete Contra in 24 hours
world suddenly white/yellow and peaceful

>stop liking things i don't like

Video games, like cartoons, are escapism and degenerate for adults but everyone here will defend it.

I dont even enjoy videogames anymore, its just void filler at this point

29 and still play video games here
No

Definitely. There would be no Sup Forums and hordes of hard working virgins in IT departments would be lost.

No.

>I've lived to see the day Sup Forums tries to convinvce people on Sup Forums not to play video games.

Good luck

Maybe anyone under the age of 13

LOL, stupid fucking millenial waste of space

I'm a genius and my achievements have only been enhanced by the ability to unwind after intense labors with recreational videograms.

I can't save your flag to my collection since I'm on my phone so I'm gonna pray this thread gets archived and not 404d before I get on my computer

>Sup Forums user thinks he's more important than an adult who plays videogames

Typical amerifat. And then you wonder why nobody likes you faggots.

what you see on op's pic is not videogames.

It is the respite of our generation - heroism evades us in reality, so we chase a pleasant fantasy for a while. It's like how our ancestors would tell tales of the legends of the past. Our legends are different, yet similar.

Nope, video games are degenerate. Go ahead and include anime and we still wouldn't lose anyone valuable.

This

Is it okay if I still occasionally play pick-up-and-play arcade-style games on the NES, Genesis, etc that I still own from when I was a kid?

Earthbound was a fantastic SNES game back in the day.

If you look at it that way, then everything is escapism, or as Kaczynski said it, surrogate activities. Setting artificial goals is still better than decadent hedonism though.

I vote republican and I vote against liberal legislation, so yes, you would lose something of value.

Lot's of people ended up to Sup Forums in the first place because they were worried about feminists ruining their escapism.

read a book, brainlet

this is not real Sup Forums
this are just autismo stormfag losers who want muh white race
gamergate achieved far more than those nazi larpers ever will

Video games, like with heroin, are a symptom of a larger problem. We live in a shitty world where people want escapism with frivolous bullshit. We're stuck in a perpetual gray area where consumerist nick-knacks and junk are cheap as fuck, but doing anything substantial like getting a house, wife, and raising a child is expensive as hell, so we have all these manchildren who are in the in-between zone where they can have escapism but nothing real.

Zelda is about an Ayran man defeating a sandnigger turned pig monster trying to ruin and conquer his country.

Zelda is redpill.

You'd lose most of the computer literate people.
Limit it to console players and there will be no damage.

Go drink some cum Ahmed

Fallout 3 does not count if played on "very hard"

>married with kids
>make $70k with low cost of living
>own house
>own vehicles
>play vidya every once and a while
>go to the gym and lift and swim days a week

Nah, you're just a fuck up.

On top of that Breath of the Wld actually offended snowflakes.

>but doing anything substantial like getting a house, wife, and raising a child
post your neck roastie whore

>playing Bethesda games
>playing on bulletsponge mode

Don't forget that the Gerudo are red-haired, big-nosed thieves with receding hairlines and sloped foreheads.

Damn, truth right here.

It’s a lot easier to do nothing, especially when all this mindless consumerism is right at our fingertips

>if we killed everybody over 20 who still enjoyed video games unironically...would we actually lose anything valuable?

About half of the male population

the ones causing problems are the ones sitting in a classroom listening to a Marxist

Yes, my tax income.

No. i intend to fulfill mein Fuhrer's vision for all mankind. I use vidya to communicate crypto-fascist ideas to normies and other crypto-fascists to atleast get the normies to think a little.

What happens in Turkmenistan? I barely know you exist bro

Nice life, but video games are still a waste of time no matter how you look at it.

I admit that vidya can be opiate to the masses, but not really the way you put it. It doesn't usually lead to dropping out of society, it's just to those guys what TV and spectator sports were to their dads. Some circus to stand being a wageslave living mediocre life. Something to return to after working your eternally entry level STEM-job and to stand your ugly wife who might or might not fuck other guys.

The vasectomy surprise by the originates from Xbox player in some antiparenthood reddit group, the Switch-manchild in OP:s pic was originally just hyping his new toy.

In this age of Drone warfare the video game playing population represents an untapped resource; long range soldiers, able to adapt to changing circumstances on the fly and process information faster than average individual.

They can react to incoming information while still focussing on a heads up display and controlling an avatar or vehicle or small army.

They can understand changing logistical situations and adapt as necessary and handle shortages of resources.

They can complete some of the most difficult tasks known to man and do it with a smile on their face.

If you mass produced drones on a fast enough scale you’d have enough pilots and drivers and tacticians to fight long distance wars everywhere, and might be especially useful fighting defensive wars against human or extra terrestrial forces.

Unfortunately, yes.
>Kill all gamers
>Video game industry subsequently dies
>Ripple effect in other industries which cater to soyboy nerds, like tv and film, and toys
>Economy goes into the shitter as a result
Late stage capitalism is a bitch

This world doesn't deserve anything great

>Trading your bloodline for a Switch
?!

This is all you need to know.
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saparmurat_Niyazov

>killed everybody over 20 who still enjoyed video games unironically...would we actually lose anything valuable
40 year old here, are you this fucking retarded?
>17 years of work experience (chem eng)
>not valuable
The absolute state of burgers
sage

I only play RO2 and always as german so I can kill commies. It's okay.../pol??

this.

Video games are degenerate and have no place in the ethnostate

Guess I'll be fighting against the whites then. Sorry everyone, but I love my vidya waifu's more than my race. I'll be handing out rifles to minorities on the day of the rope. You've lost yourself as ally.

>there's people that do things for fun I don't like
You sir are the actual cancer killing our society

I play video games ironically but I Don't enjoy them do I get to live?

He didn't as far as I know. Original text was just about getting through the work week so that his wife can rest and he can start playing.

What did gamergate achieve? Who was fired? What reforms in games journalism were brought about?

I work a lot and have a kid. I don't have time for games, but if I did, I would play the shit out of them. I'm 33

It's fake. Real one isn't much better though.

About 2/3 of the Trump voters between 20 and 30 for one.

And hes Jewish

What about if you still play videogames but don't enjoy them? I use it as affirmation of our situation.

I can't believe no one has pointed out how the thumbnail makes it look like he has a really long skinny neck with the hand on the box art

t.autist

It’s precisely why I think gamers are under attack and set about being destroyed by lefty liberal shits

who is POTUS now?
you may kiss my ring now

I saw a soyboy the other day. Nasty little creatures. I'd steer clear from those if I were you.

Good day.

Posting on Sup Forums isn't, though. You're a shining example to us all! I wish I was as puritanical as you

Fuck. Surprised you didn't derail the thread. That's fucking rare.

I think video games are decadent. There is a hierarchy of worthy pursuits for developed human persons and I don't count playing video games as one of them. I use the word escapism sparingly and don't extend it to all human activities like a nihilist. I think it encourages infantilism. It's an unpopular opinion.

This. I find it hilarious that so many people who regularly spend time on a Taiwanese Flipbook Auditorium are actually so stuck up and anti fun

the only game i play is battlefield one but now im just sick and tired of playing as a scout (my favorite class) because all the scout characters are niggers except the italians. I hate running around with my gewehr or Lee enfield only to see two grotesque monkey hands gripping the gun speaking with a strong european accent. If im playing as a german or a brit, i want to play as one, not some ugly monkey nigger.
WE WUZ IN THE TRENCHES N' SHEIITTT.

Go ahead and kill them off OP. I'm done with games. My only way of escapism is ruined. Leftists really are poking the hornets nest.

>gamers are under attack and set about being destroyed by lefty liberal shits
How so? I only game a few hours 2 or 3 days a week, using said time to drop small redpills to my normfag friends of all ages. It's actually shown some efficiency in the way info not only gets passed, but also more is contributed back to me when they do their own research

You're acting a bit too pretentious about "worthy pursuits" when you actively spend time in this alt-right echo chamber

how does one ironically play a game