What the fuck is up with this video?

What the fuck is up with this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0MKcZpbzs
David Hogg and everyone in this video seems like a sociopath. Then start talking about sandy hook?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B36d4AC8nfE
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24
youtube.com/watch?v=5YDyGLYO0H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone embed this please. sorry I'm a retard

bump

My question is do the Jews know how fake this shit looks?

I heard on some YouTube video that his dad is an ex-FBI agent who runs an adoption (aka human trafficking) company in Florida. Also yea this kinda feels like CIA-nigger operation, kinda like occupy wallstreet or KONY 2012. astro turf at the least, possibly deep state, or perhaps only screeching non-profit liberals.... whats the difference tho, honestly.

>My question is do the Jews know how fake this shit looks?
Probably not. They probably don't see how they look like vultures either. At least you can archive all of the cringe they're producing for us.

i also heard somewhere else that he isn't even a student or a resident of florida but he's an actor from california so... *shrug*

I wonder if the dude that reported Nick to the FBI for the youtube comment was actually talking to Jewish Mossad agents.

Use hooktube, don't give this shithead views.

youtube.com/watch?v=B36d4AC8nfE

This one is Elliot Roger tier meets Casey Niestat. If he isn't a shill, he's trying to emulate e-celebs.

Those fucking 'empathy' comments. Are those even real people, or am I just able to detect bullshit?

>we're not actors
Damn near first thing out of his mouth

i was surprised by that also.....

Jesus, watching teens try and have an actual conversation is cringy as fuck. wtf is it with their damn arms and empty faces....? Can they not just act awkward as fuck and remain calm when they present an argument or debate? The skinny dude throwing his arms around is just sad.

Its easy. This is a kid trying to get a youtube career going out of this. My gf has 3 kids and they are convinced they are going to make a million cash a day streaming video games. He wants to be e-celeb and sad to say prob will be.

drama students

these look like drama students

100%

drama students are all literally fat and gay

This kid is so full of himself

He's not friends with any of these kids. He's just using them

This was precisely my first thought as well. They look exactly like Californian shitter drama students.

>vlog or die!
What did he mean by this?

>They look exactly like Californian shitter drama students.

It's funny you mention California...

youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24

I saw somebody in the comments say something about the guys being feminine. I was about to respond that they look/sound like drama kids. Glad I’m not the only one who noticed.

wtf

the hispanic chick with the shaved head who's shilling too, obviously shes a lesbian dyke SJW drama club type

t.cuck

MY POOR SISTER LOST 100 BEST FRIENDS SHE CAN'T EVEN SPEAK -Dave Hoggs

everything is a play the TV is a fucking jewish scam to infiltrate minds

you just got HOGG TIED bro

>my gf has 3 kids

agreed, but I wouldn’t have been any better at that age

>Hogg in CNN hq
Hoooooly shit

So is this kid our next Carl?

fucking amerimongrels sound like retarded fags holy fuck im laughing so hard. Everytime I see a yankee flag I'm going to picture that fat neckbeards voice.

Bravo, magnificent.

wtf.. q predicted this...

youtube.com/watch?v=5YDyGLYO0H0

1:07
>SANDY HOOK
>THE PULSE NIGHTCLUB SHOOTING
>AND VEGAS
just to name a few