Deeply concerned citizen here

What is this place?

Dk. Are you a fed

No deeply concerned citizen

I fucking hate this place.

What is this place?

It's a meme factory, spend some time looking but not touching

Spy school

its where you become programmed into become a jaded cynic, there is also no escape from this place because underneath all the newfaggotry and cancer there was once a gem of truth, I don't know if its gone now or if I am just insane

Move along citizen, nothing to see here

This is where you receive the final phases of your MKultra conditioning before being unleashed on the normies in meatspace.

Relax you will think you are a chicken

I couldn't help but notice that you aren't in a happening sort of mood, user. Was Wednesday's excitement not enough for your insatiable appetite?

If I told you, you'd be here forever.

Leave then faggot

Honey you're wasting ammo

WELCOME TO Sup Forums A PLACE OF MIRTH AND MERRIMENT

It's a crafty psychological experiment/guerilla warfare training facility for Australians to practise their shitposting for when China invades us.

We'll drive the yellow monkey's into the sea with a well choreographed chant of "yeah nah, you're a fucken gay cunt aye" and spamming them with photos of nigger dicks.

And you're wasting your time and punctuation.

>things calling a faggot a faggot is ammo.

This is why you losers keep losing

this is the most diverse site on the internet :^)

>baby wets itself

Lurk moar faggot

> no real argument
Losers keep losing

Checked

WELCOME.
YOU. ARE. HERE. FOREVER.

>Youtube-comment-section-tier bants

Wow flutter hiss

Where god himself came down and touched the shitposter, for they where kindred in spirit.
We will eradicate all the kikes in his holy name.

A land of stark contrast. This is a place where pure genius and total idiocy exist hand in hand, where faggot is used as a greating and the girls are never girls. This is the place that found Shia LeBoufs flag with star maps and contrails and yet will devolve into shit flinging autistmonkies if you mention the ((((Jew)))). This is the internet’s autistic cousin, he is loud and opinionated but you will find with alarming regularity that he is the smartest man in any given room. If you want out you had best be quick, once you start you’re hear forever.

Stay a while, we are all normal people

Is this Tumblr?

This is a book club, welcome aboard!

Don't forget, we also call in airstrikes as we please.

i dont know about you guys, but i think we should deport all nonwhites and some whites too

you're here forever

we like to discuss TATER TOTS

OK. Now that I know more about (you), what would (you) like to know?

I too am concerned, please explain the hierarchy of this place.

> Mongolian basket weaving forum
FTFY

Kek

i got a virus from that image
fucking kek
are you a fed?

Nope. Are you?

Pure truth

Mecca

Kek has Arrived.

Explain to me what Mecca is.

Mecca is where all the camels piss, and it runs down in to a depression, and everyone thinks its Holy Water. You never been there?

That's a great album

Lure of the bait, luck of the hook