Is Ishtar the face of Fate memes going too far?

Is Ishtar the face of Fate memes going too far?

no, that's nobu or gudako

Did Taka do that? He's beginning to slip if so.

I don't get why Rin, a girl who is established as being fiercely independent and self-loving would let herself be used as a meat bag by some literally who dead prostitute

The mighty fall, user. The best of us can and will be swallowed up in oblivion. Let us remember Rin in this hallowed moment.

Amen.

I don't get why Rin, a girl who is established as being an awkward virgin, is channeling a prostitute goddess or whatever the fuck GO is doing.

It's the next stupid thing done down the winding road of life.

Because why not?

Because Rin deep down is very kinky. Beneath the awkward virgin is a sexual maniac who'd have her very own harem.

Riyo's derpface chibis aren't as derailing as a prostitute goddess

Rin was established as an Ishtar wannabe since CCC.

BEGONE THOT

As well as a Goddess of love, beauty and war. So really, it's nothing special. Especially in series where most characters have fucked and some even raped.

Just wait until Rasputin Kirei

Why a human, and not a God for Kirei? He deserves the best.

Luvia hijack by deity when?

I guess she finally found a solution to her monetary trouble.

Freya?

Because the prostitution isn't what Ishtar is known for. She's kind of "badass" Goddess. If anything, she's too cool for Rin.

Hatesex when?

Because Ishtar isn't a "goddess of the prostitutes".
She is the goddess of love, beauty, desire, fertility, war, and political power. She's a woman just the same as she is a puppetmaster that controls things through manipulation sometimes, sheer power other times.
It fits Rin pretty well tbqh

Nips will never draw Luvia fanart and most gaijin artists are shit so you're SOL.

I really enjoyed Fate:Zero to UBwS.
But the magical girl spinoff of fate ( I think it was called puella) with Illyasviel bugged the shit out of me and turned me off the series.
To take her of all characters kind of seemed to piss on the normal Fate series.
Last I saw anything Fate was the ps4 game.
Fucking Nero as a redheaded qt, fuck the barrel is getting scraped now.
But I guess to end my rambling post I will ask one question.
What is good other than the trilogy?

Literally nothing.

Thank you for saving me time.

I love summer.

Because nips are too busy drawing art for the latest saber clone.

Please tell me what is good then, so I may check it out.
As the person he replied to I would genuinely know.

*I would genuinely like to know.

Guess why she was revered by prostitutes.

Also not a summer fag, just only about %20 weeb.
Don't come to this board much.
I'm an ex hardcore weeb who had no time to watch anime and now 10 years later I have the time but no idea what is good anymore.

Extra Rin isn't the same Rin as stay night. At all.

We need more Ishtar.

Ishtar beach outfit > Ishtar normal outfit

>goddess of prostitutes
LIKE POTTERY

No that would be Nero

I love Ishatarin so much.

Reminder that the space marines are named after ishtar

Ishtar is in SF

Needs more Luvia.

>so what are you going to do to me?

I'm going to need to see your experience first-hand, mylady.

rare prisms

Tell me about the blonde Rin.

Lot of loyalty for a hired Goddess prostitute.

She does dead

What happens when I die as old men?

>disregarding her amazing butt and legs
you tit only fags are blind to the best part

It would be extremely painful.

what

They're only "amazing" because she uses trickery to emphasize them

It's good to enhance your assets.

only because mini skirts and long socks are god tier, but her character is another asuka clone. literally same hair style and tsundere.

What did she mean by this?

I wouldn't pick Asuka over Rin, though.

Rin is basically if Asuka tried to be more refined, but still has the same narcissism and temper.

And is better looking.

Too bad she'll gonna get kicked by Alcides in SF

Not to mention a good sense of fashion and has a fuller adult figure. Asuka has no breasts or ass, just a good color scheme.

>has explicitly stated that he has no immediate interest in pursuing her
>broken English post
Yep, seems about right for the average Alcides fan to me

>Rin
>adult figure

You don't need to be a cow.

Funny you concentrate only on tits

Where else does Rin look childish?

>loli rin

Stupid secondary

Everywhere

>forcing to read haremshit
Its not like Fate is Steins;Gate in terms of quality, the original is a half baked eroge VN.

nasu pls

They're being heavy with the bust's size joke there. Rin got a perfectly respectable chest. Her complex had some ground when it come to Sakura since it's her little sister but that's all.

>Rin got a perfectly respectable chest.

A half-baked eroge VN? Nice job announcing your secondary scumminess to everyone within a 100 mile radius. You practically reek of it.

Dam that's a nice picture...

>steins;gate
>good

>Calls fate harem shit
>compares to steins;gate which also has a harem
secondary confirmed

She'll eventually get a larger chest, it's just that Sakura will always be a bit bigger and has the whole package of child bearing hips, great butt, more cushion for the pushin' which is why Rin gets irritated (and aroused, she melted when her imouto called her onee-chan) that her little sister is so curvy.

Based on Sakura's given measurements and weight/height she should actually be pudgy, but for 2d magic.

Her BMI with those statistics would be underweight actually, it's just that they gave her the wrong stats if they wanted her to he busty, since Nasu and Takeuchi are guys, they don't know proper ways to measure bust.

Hell, in the original novel, Takeuchi drew her breasts pitifully small for what they were supposed to be, 85E Japanese is 35DD American, and have you seen normal 35DDs? You couldn't hide those things in that school uniform, and Taiga's hand me downs would be having them in full view.

Besides, Sakura's stats are similiar to Jeanne's, Ciel's, and Iri's, so they'd be in the same boat if you wanted to talk about Sakura.

>Besides, Sakura's stats are similiar to Jeanne's, Ciel's, and Iri's, so they'd be in the same boat if you wanted to talk about Sakura
Yep. Nasu and Takeuchi probably should have soent an hour or so figuring it out, it shouldnt have been THAT hard honestly.

Currybutt being fat is perfectly fine though.

Quick, you can pick sex with Ishtar or Rin for an entire weekend. Which one do you pick?

neither- i dont want STD's

>Godess
>able to transmit diseases

>is a massive slut
>fucks animals
>not more infested than zoukens toilet

Prostitutes have always had a lot of political power, whether the people who were officially in power acknowledged it or not.

Ishtar wouldn't have to pay me. I would sleep with her for free. I think even without protection.

Daily reminder

Shut the fuck up, Wormslut.

Steins gate is more harem than fsn dumbass.

Mtsp

Rhino insecurity complex is so strong all her fans have it inherited too user.

is the bloody thing out already?
how long does it take

Am I the only one who likes Rin but dislikes Ishtar? She's fine when that 30% Rin is on, but I can't tolerate the other 70%.

I am in the same boat I dislike this goddess possessing Rin's body. Exorcise that foul whore from Rin!

>Ishtar is a goddess of prostitute
cut this shit meme already