What's David Hogg doing in Los Angeles?

youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0IC33
pimeyes.com/en/search/5R5PDPX6OTHJTD0VL2PVZN4PUXIAG7c414_KWFKCW33HTMHQAXXD2L5I4C121EHKAee37_N5XVC819JSRYGHJEFB7E3CEXVREIEVee67
youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ILyE_QWjw0
youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEK
they're not even trying to hide it at this point

Literally who?

Probably looking for trouble because it was 6 months ago.

picking up his script

that's the same name. he looks the same . . . what the fuck?

same faggot

This "Crisis Actor Shooting" is going to get big, if the Tavistock Institute doesn't get their greasy hands on this.

>Sup Forums
>Faceberg
>JewTube
>Drudge
>Big 3

doing more than you ever will

Jewish money circulation, probably getting good money per appearance and gets to further anti-gun bullshit as a political prop.

>more than you ever will
What has he done... He didn't create anything, he simply survived a shooting and is now being used to further a political agenda.

I remember this viral video that's crazy as fuck seriously

Reminder, slide threads stay alive while shit like this heads on past page 10.

Vegas 2: NWO Boogaloo

How was this beach incident even newsworthy?

>From
I put my boogie board on trash can so it wouldn’t get sand on it....
Fuckinh Beach pigs no better then nazis

>>to
Ban all guns, we sick of getting killed at (((school)))

Lol wtf

Hey a crisis actor has to go where the work is

again, more than you ever will

What's more believable. The deep state jews concoct a nationwide false flag around every mass shooting or some rich kid who's Dad's in the FBI visited his friend in California?

mass shooting survivors always use that route into mexico for some reason

sandy hook 2.0 confimed.

Oh look another soulless irrelevant shill drone going through his daily routine, thinking he's making an impact even though this board is immune to his propoganda... how adorable ^-^

WOW great point Schlomo, quick question though, do you glow in the dark?

archive.is/0IC33

He probably lives there during the summer. Why am I the first fucking person in the thread to say this? He is clearly a wealthy, self absorbed faggot who thinks his boring Vlogs will make him an e celeb. What is so hard to believe about him spending his summers in LA?

They posted the school would be closed after the shooting

BEFORE THE SHOOTING

SandyHoax2

yea both his parents live in florida. He probably has family there too. His mom from cali.

Spoiled Jew brat mouths off to authority because he can't do whatever he wants.

What happened to the lifeguard in the end?

Slow news day?

>mfw samefagging irl

oh look another retard that has no answer for anything so he has to retort back to the biggest meme in the book. funny because i have never said once that i thought i was making an impact on this board, and even funnier because you think you're impacting this board with your anti semitism bullshit propaganda

being this new

>my face when these didgeridoos

> rich kid goes to Cali on a summer holiday last year

INSIDE JOB

Trying to search bald chick results only in 60%match

pimeyes.com/en/search/5R5PDPX6OTHJTD0VL2PVZN4PUXIAG7c414_KWFKCW33HTMHQAXXD2L5I4C121EHKAee37_N5XVC819JSRYGHJEFB7E3CEXVREIEVee67

Obviously just a big ol’ coincidence. Yup, nothing to see here.

Anyone at this point who doesn't believe this was all coordinated doesn't deserve all

Air

>Owowowow the ginger ale carbonation hurts my mouthey!

It wasn't.

This was his debut they used to test his acting skills.

It makes you wonder if the fake news media just use the spawn of deep state operatives like this kid to do witness interviews on story's rather than go to all the trouble of tracking down the actual people involved.

So they groom these Smith-Mundts Act as early as children.

As a normie who never buys conspiracy theories, this is about as much of a smoking gun as it gets. I'm officially spooped.

This is the shittiest false flag I've ever fucking seen.

This is only the beginning of the redpill for you then. Wait till you find out it's all bullshit.

I seriously do not understand what this thot is saying. Can some explain to me?

what are autists problem with facial recognition? these two look literally NOTHING alike

It is a screensaver make to look like bullet holes

pic related

another

you're proving my point you literal autist

more funny coincidences

I read an article the other day and there was a family from newtown. they move to Florida shortly before the big happening. I get the feeling there are a BUNCH more kids from newton living in florida

yeah, wow, those two profile pictures look totally alike!

>he's just on vacation
>a week before the florida school year starts in the gap between student registration and the first day
>Parkland is literally right next to Boca Raton and Highland beach

youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg
>swat training nearby

they each have 2 facebook profiles. old ones from 2013

wtf

I've been on the news about 5 times for widely varying topics. It happens.

I better wake up tomorrow and see some kind of news about jews being BTFO. I swear to God.

>being friends with politicians in floridas biggest county
jesus christ the schizophrenia is real in this thread

feel the Bern

>gets worse

It's just terrible isn't it Rabbi.

There's an obvious blackpill here, although it's hard to swallow. "Crisis actors" are a rationalization - you just don't want to believe that actual survivors would act like that. But they do. You must understand that living through a shooting is not some kind of an achievement that's merit-based - those kids are a pretty average slice of their demographic, and as such exhibit all of its standart qualities. Not getting shot didn't make them better, smarter, or somehow improve the quality of their opinions. Maybe the ones who tried to stop the psychopath or protect their classmates got killed first, so the remaining folks are generally more selfish.

The first thing is overpowering dopamine surge that's flooding all of their heads. The brain is trying both to block the trauma and reward good behaviour (avoiding death). Unfortunately, the result is mania - inflated sence of self-importance, emotional bluntness, blindness to what the proper behavior in their situation should be. The second thing is the deaths of their friends are not yet understood as such - their absence is not yet realized as permanent and irreversible, because they've been trained to "get" only singular capital-D Deaths, not mass executions. The third is not-so-subtle media nudging. They are getting told that political shilling is "selfless" and "important" - obvious implication is that remaining silent is somehow disrespectful to actual victims. Also, networks are shamelessly inflating their feelings of worth, capturing the kids into a mind-trap where certain behaviours get punished and others rewarded, taking advantage of their manic drive and vulnerable state.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

SMOKING GUN

youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

boy you sound like a whiny baby

yea bogan, you have no idea being the smartest person in a Sup Forums Sup Forums thread. its nerve wracking to say the least
>complains about the jews controlling their life
riiight and im the whining baby

Redondo Beach is a heavily Jewish area just like Broward county Florida. Quite possible he was out there visiting family.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ILyE_QWjw0

In short: the kids were asked to play themselves, except with certain additions and exclusions, to make it more marketable and politically viable. Preying on teens on the verge of psychosis, who are by no means better than an average selfish 16 y.o. brat even without all their worst qualities and behaviors amplified, is easier than putting a bullet in a baby. The strategy is tempting them with fame, becoming the images of virtue, and a ghost of political power (they probably don't get that they only have a say in what they say until somebody says otherwise) - and mercilessly guilt-tripping them if they don't want to sunbathe in the spotlight. It's all so tiresome and banal; I'd take fifty conspiracies over what's actually happened and still is happening - at least less kids would be dead and the acting would be better.

bernie looks like he has a stroke in half his pics, a few of my best mates voted for bernie, if only they knew

this has nothing to do with my post, fix your stupid shitty little perl scripts now faggot

>It was real in my mind

Hoggs youtube channel is here:
youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ/videos

Nobody died.

I doubt that. Shooting a laptop screen isn’t going to completely kill the power to the parts of the screen not hit. You’re going to get some fucked up pixel bleed, not a black screen immediately.
Also we have no idea what kind of battery settings that laptop was using at the time.

>also it's rumored he hates President Trump
lol you're trying too hard, try to make it more subtle

What kind of jew flies from coast to coast just to visit family days before the school year starts?
It would have been cheaper to buy the tickets in advance and visit in june.

make sure you watch the totally harsh lifeguard roast. It was so sick! #FEELTHEBERN

In that one interview on CNN that kid literally says his father is retired from the FBI. There’s nothing rumored about it.
Also that video where the news is “coaching” him proves nothing. They aren’t going to air a video of some stuttering kid trying to make a clear point. It’s common for witnesses to prepare statements before they are filmed. Without it, most news reports would be filled with bumbling retards trying to complete a sentence and that stuff still gets through a lot.

Jeff Kasky and his son

Jeff Kasky runs an elsagate type channel

Jeff kasky’s son was in the school shooting.

Remember, propaganda is legal folks

it's just another weird thing, another coincidence