Can we all agree that everyone here shouting "MUH FALSE FLAG" about the Parkland shooting is actually fucking autistic?

Can we all agree that everyone here shouting "MUH FALSE FLAG" about the Parkland shooting is actually fucking autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtu.be/HvZD7UkJd24
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24
archive.is/0IC33
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>autistic
That's the modernistic way of saying somebody has a devil, right?

false flag doesnt mean what you think it means

No you stupid bitch

>#FreeKekistain
REEEEEEE

I wanna ride Sup Forums's dick as much as the next user but seriously, this false flag bullshit has me feeling like I have nigger IQ

No. sage

Yes. It distracts from the jerking off over dead kids that can be used to push an agenda.

Informed of the way of the Jew

This.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

It's 50% trolls, 40% shills trying to make us look stupid, and 10% retards who actually believe.

dunno; i can never figure out if these people are just trolling or truly this retarded. so at least I got to give them credit on that meta-level

Don’t fight it dude. They only convince themselves and other mentally ill people. The rest just ignore the shit.
Worst thing is the death threats and shit to families grieving dead kids.
I once had a friend who threatened a Sandy Hook family member on line believing it was a false flag and gave him the belting of his lifetime for it. They all deserve that.

>Has nigger IQ for questioning nothing

No.
Fact: The FBI received a tip about the shooter that they never followed up on.
Fact: The shooter had several (30+) contacts with law enforcement, nothing was done despite erratic behavior
Fact: The shooter practice fired his weapon in his backyard, in a residential suburbs neighborhood, resulting in a 911 call, nothing was done.
Fact: The shooter was on psychotropic drugs.
Fact: Gun control is being shilled HARD.

He was White. Of course the law enforcement didn't do anything, they exist only to keep the niggers in check. As for the gun control message being pushed, that's just liberal cucks media trying to capitalize on this fucking shit like the fucking kikes they are

No. There's tons of odd shit about this.

>replying to shill threads

It's weird that the central figure has a history with the media. Very lucky for CNN, that's all.

youtu.be/HvZD7UkJd24

Would Dwight have been /ourguy/?
Didn't he live in a secular Flemish commune?

He is a nazi

>actually fucking autistic

>can we all agree
whoa there buddy

Holy shit, Mockingbird confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24

>BAD GOY JUST BELIEVE WHAT WE TELL YOU AND STOP DIGGING

Do you glow in the dark nigger?

FUCKING GAY FROGS

archive.is/0IC33

Almost forgot

>My dad's a former FBI agent and they're the hardest working people I've ever seen in my life

HEY, FBI, WHATCHA DOIN?

he's a slav you fucking mong

no bully. it 2018

You know who are the hardest working men? The guys over at Nintendo. I would know, my dad works there.

As much as I hate to admit it, Slavs are still white.

Though, like, the kind of white that you get out of those $1 stores and you are like "it has a made in China sticker and looks like a piece of shit but it looks white so good enough"

He's a concerned cit------AAAAAAA this guy knows something

the media is so goddamn corrput and lying about everything else, why not this?

No

>this post
>this flag
fuck off

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

So many kekistan meme flags lately. Are you feds trying to fit in or something? Also saged faggot go kys

sage
fuckoff poes shills

No we can't, sorry.
Did you see the thread about student journo conducting interviews during the shooting, talking about gun control?
That=bullshit.
False flag is last chance to get the guns so MS13 can launch operation chaos, so the Soros crew can take over before Trump fucks them all the way up.
.... And then Nesara-MEGA

fpbp

>G-goys ..I mean guys, all this false flag talk is stupid, go to sleep