Zannen Onna Kanbu Black General San Anime Raws

>a manga I really like gets an anime adaptation
>but only 10 3 minute shorts
>and the animation is pretty simplified
>Oh, and it's only available through a smartphone app that looks like it's giving my phone 80 kinds of malware
but to really salt the wound
>motherfucking PORTRAIT ORIENTATION

Jesus christ, this is some next-level monkey's paw bullshit. No wonder nobody's bothered to get these before now. But thanks to an exploit in the poorly programmed app, I didn't have to pay a cent for these.

So here you go, enjoy some shit
mega.nz/#!4vRwGBaC!DacdDjtK9MRLNZJvizIstANA1uo27xME1HAAZb7zv2w

Also, as far as I know, these episodes aren't anywhere else on the internet at all. So should I upload these somewhere other than mega in the likely event the link gets taken down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwEjnhAovbY
youtube.com/watch?v=x3mbtJykMa0
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11084?page=18
mega.nz/#!WZRSVagC!XG6JZr-5nOWfbvh_wwByJBvXNEDnlfJHyhy6IV4CbYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think I've ever seen such a bootleg anime. Did the author just sit behind his toaster and make a powerpoit of this, then upload it onto some shady chink smartphone app and call it an adaption?

You're doing God's work no matter the shit quality Japan dumped on us.

I am incredibly sad but the manga is still wonderful.

Well, its better than nothing, I guess. Though the fact that this exists probably hurts the chances of this series ever getting a proper adaptation in the future, which is seriously unfortunate.

I think 'doing gods work' probably would have included translating and subbing it. I think I'd only go as far as saying I'm 'doing Jesus' work'.

The manga is indeed very wonderful.

She looks like the non cancerous (aka kawacy) fanart portrayals of Tanya.

>Though the fact that this exists probably hurts the chances of this series ever getting a proper adaptation in the future, which is seriously unfortunate.
Not necessarily. Even crap mini adaptations have the benefit of showing potentially interested people how the show would work when animated.
It's basically a prototype for a proper anime.

Didn't Nyaruko-san start off as something similar? Haiyore Nyaruani

Yeah I suppose you're right. We can't really say for certain what'll happen in the future. We can only hope.

Pray to kamisama that some investors are interested into more black general

It's kind of fitting that her anime would be low budget and wonky.

Holy fuck, you weren't kidding. I'll probably crop out the black and throw them up on pantsu as raws.

I had lost hope in seeing this adaptation, but now I feel despair.

I watched the first episode a few weeks ago and I can't say I liked it at all. Thanks for the upload, user. I doubt it's going to get better but atleast it's something.

Almost as if it was funded by the RX organization themselves. It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Sorry about the bad crop job.

I didn't mean to hurt you bby.

>but atleast it's something
That's basically it. And hey, at the very least it might cause some people to check out the manga.

>Pray to kamisama that some investors are interested into more black general
It's niche comedy show. Sadly you would need a lot of luck to get it adopted.

>Sorry about the bad crop job.
No worries, you made them available. I'm just another user along the line to a release.

jin didn't deserve this

the helpers are best boys but the angry helper it the bestest of them

Yep.

>helpers
I feel like they're way too tall in the anime.

Personally I don't mind them being depicted as tall. In their short chibi form they remind me of the disgusting Despicable Me Minions.

Besides that, it seems that the author changes their proportions change in both the manga and the anime to suit the needs of the scene.

with toku and sentai stuff you just sort of expect mobs to be midgets

a tip for the future:
It is mathematically pointless to try to compress something that is already compressed.
Compressed data looks like random data, and random data is incompressible.

All modern video stream formats are compressed, so they resemble random data.
Placing video files in a ZIP file is pointless and makes people waste time having to unzip shit and delete files.

Noted. Thanks for the tip.

I'm cropping the first episode now. Let me know what you think, I'm going to be and will probably do the rest tomorrow. Stupid resolution of 608*1080.

You're not showing any of the important settings.

Realistically, what's the likeliness of somebody subbing these episodes for us?

#1 is best boy and gets best girl.

Heck yes, after lurking all those years I have finally found how this series is called. Thank you angry manga fan kun!

Bump for interest

Well fuck I just closed it on instinct the moment of that boob "jiggle" if you can even called it jiggling.
What the fuck is that animation?
That's such a bullshit man.

Still, thanks for uploading tho.

how the hell are ten 3 minute low quality phone animation episodes 1.62GB!!! that's ridiculous! is OP pulling malware shit?
we need something smaller than that

jesus christ why

great manga with an adaption that's ruined right out of the gate

Anybody have any screencaps? I can't watch it right now.

found this
youtube.com/watch?v=JwEjnhAovbY

If you've ever watched the video for the duck song imagine that kind of animation

>That voice
PURE
SEX

>Not overly top mimicking american superhero comic panels with animation
missed opportunity

Why bother to call this a TV anime when it's literally just newgrounds tier flash animation.
Should've gotten Trigger to adapt this, would've been 10000000000x better

I thought her voice actor was fairly appropriate, and the police officer is perfectly cast, not so impressed by Braveman's or the minions.

Retard.

She had a nice voice, but I felt she lacked energy.

I'm retarded for being dissappointed with this lack of quality?

TRIGGER ain't what they used to be, but not gonna lie, I'd get excited as fuck if they did a Black General adaptation.

you don't just
>Get
A studio to adapt your manga

I would be way more okay with an Inferno Cop-quality adaption than what I just saw.

GIN-SAN!!!!!!

So they just took some panels and jiggled them around a bit?

>that low-budget boob jiggle

It's not what I've expected at all. They literally animated the manga panels and added some voices.
Still, nice find

>have a thing for biting
>mfw her teeth

>youtube.com/watch?v=JwEjnhAovbY
very basic animation incredibly so
ps. read Hadi girl for a cute romance

sonnova
youtube.com/watch?v=x3mbtJykMa0
when did all the english subbed stuff get purged from youtube?

It's just a prototype, if it gets popular we will get an actual full cour anime. If you like the series BUY IT

That voice is doing things to me

>We will never get a proper adaption
>No Black General figures or merch ever

being comically bad can raise the profile of a series?

You lurked entire years solely for that purpose?

danbooru has the next chapter
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11084?page=18

So you have to pay to watch these normally. That's awful

Woah wait is that Braveman being seduced by General's allure?

>after lurking all those years
What? There were Black general San threads all the time not too long ago.

>that voice
forgive me lord for i have sinned

>if it gets popular we will get an actual full cour anime
I wish there were more optimistic people like you user.

You don't *have* to pay for them, no. But due to timegates on passive point generation, you can't just download the app and watch all 10 episodes in one siting.

Episodes 1,2, and 3 are free, but the other 7 cost 50 points each. (points can be bought in the store for and have the exchange rate of 1 point = 1¥). Every day you get 100 points just for opening the app. Meaning it would take 4 days if you wanted to watch them all for free.

Additionally though, you can choose to sit through a short advertisement which gives you 10 points. However this can only be done once per hour. The thing is though, if you go into your phone settings and delete the app's cached data, the cool-down on the hour timer is deleted too. Effectively allowing you to generate infinite points (assuming your willing to waste your time with this method).

Same voice as Umaru

Setting in use as well as episode one. FIle size is 90mb smaller than the original.

mega.nz/#!WZRSVagC!XG6JZr-5nOWfbvh_wwByJBvXNEDnlfJHyhy6IV4CbYg

Thanks user, been looking forward to this

Why is Scientist-san so best?

No one is interested in whatever stupid shit this is. Stop trying to get attention with your wasted effort.

cockroach a best. A BEST.

Can't beat this

I really liked this girl

There is one who can though.

Voice work is really good. The quality could be a bit more, and still keep the cheap factor going. I think it is charming.

Best

The look of disdain. I almost bust a gut.

So it's basically a vomic, then

Goddamn I love that fluffy hair.
Reminds me of Baiken.

I don't like Black General-san's voice when she tries to be serious. But when she's pouting or being silly, then it's good.
The male voices are all fine.

Thanks user. General-san's voice is sex.

Dare I say best cockroach in all of manga.

Pre-emptively forbidding JOHJposting in this thread.

That's fine, didn't plan on posting them anyways.

CHILD

Best roach

Will this at least get some more episodes.

I need to see more of Black General's ass to come to a consensus

Pantyhose are wonderful

I wanted to see more Hero sidekick Black General san.

It really was a wasted opportunity. Like, they spent 2 chapters setting up the 'pretending to be a hero' arc only for it to not go anywhere at all. Kind of disappointing honestly. There was lots of potential for some undercover shenanigans but they just didn't go with it.

My fetish for skintight body suits is also extremely disappointed.

Muh dick,
also small preview