Very much so.

There's a novelty to it

The best kind

Yes.

Not really but I like Nagato.

Yes.

wakaran

WITCHI ACTIBITI

Is she actually tall or you're just a manlet ?

only if they're flat and tsundere

Yeah, they're great.

The image clearly states Nagato to be 190cm. For a woman she's a freak.

190cm plus 15cm high heels.
Do the math yourself.

I like Nagamon.

Absolutely.

ofc i do

>tfw German engineering

Yes, getting dominated by tall women flips my switch

>tfw no big girl to cuddle with
why even live

She is not actually that tall

Nagato did nothing wrong.

Someone needs to stop this beast.

I'm 6ft tall and a girl (as in, born with boobs and a vagina) and everyone always made fun of me for my height when I was younger. Now people are like "you should be a model" but most people seem to prefer short girls since they're cuter and easier to carry bridal style.

Pls no "tits or gtfo" or "L O N D O N" responses, I really want to know if you all are just an anomaly or if guys really don't mind tall girls.

Fuck up cunt, normals have shit taste and will breed themself out next century or so.

This pasta is stale. I want something fresh.

Noodle ogre.

>190cm
Yes, I need a woman as tall as I am

I wish she'd been just a tad bit more dominant. She starts out teasing and overpowering MC and as soon as she gets the D she turns into a slave to the Cock.

Absolutely

>6 ft = 183 cm
Womanlet. But the best way to get a guy if you're a "niche" girl is to own it and ask them out youself. What are they going to do? Cry that you are taller then them and they feel insecure? Try to "outman" you? No, the worst thing they do is they pretend to have a girlfriend and are not ready for a relationship. But mostly they're happy that a girl is interested in them, hell some even like to be womanhandled (but ask them first before you smack their ass) and enjoy being princess carried. Also it's better to pick your guy, like with telemarketing - don't wait for somebody to bother you and offer you shit, it's much better to get what you want yourself.

Is he saluting the boat?
I don't have any confused anime girls to post.

>Makinosaka Shinichi

When the boy packed a big gun in order to sink a large ship.

yes

It's been so long, I wonder what he is up to now?

No they need to be smaller than me, petite is cutest.

The only guys that have been interested in me have been shorter, though, which is excruciating. All I want is a 6'7" beanpole.

>200 cm
That's called not owning your niche! There are much many guys shorter than your height, but 2m guys are deviation from the average. But if you want him, ask him out. The question is why would you want taller guy anyway? Shorter guy knows he is shorter, but taller might be insecure when you wear heels. The only thing about short guys is if you have a modified apartment - will they be able to wash the dishes? Is the kitchen desk or cupboard too tall for them? Are they able to reach the showerhead? But mostly it's pretty easy to fit them in your life.

my tall waifu

When will japs learn that tall,blond knight is the best heroine material?

Tall, blond knights belong to big, fat pig-orcs.

Why tho

Tall girls are nice. It's a nice contrast to most Sup Forumsnon's submissive personalities.

i'm crippled and wheelchair bound so tall girls are pretty much a default choice.

No, they're for bullying tentacles into being their servants and personal sextoys. Getting orc'd is for weaklings only.

Also acceptable, but I still prefer them raped and mindbroken into submission by orcs.

What the fuck are those shoes?they make her even taller than she already is.

S T I C C

Kancolle girls all have those rudder highheels

>literally doesn't even know what high heels are or what they are for

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Young lady

>tfw a girl princess carried me before
it's pretty nice
you guys should try it sometime

Arakure is good for that.

>That filename

Yes, but even that girl would be eye-to-eye for me so good luck finding them.

I like both tall, and short women.

Can't beat the cock

Yeah
Nobody can beat the cock

Nothing can beat the cock, dudes.

I like Takamiya-kun

Tall girl can beat cock and enslave you with her pussy.

this guy gets it

Nagato San is high grade

Not all tall girls are rough, young man.

Six foot two? Jesus she's a monster

Is this a doujin? I need to know.

It's actually closer to 6'3 than 6'2.

I know this because I'm also 190cm, so you don't have to look it up.

Show me a gentle tall girl then. They're all tough and will beat you if you don't listen to them.

I wish I was a manlet, so beautiful girls could tower over me.
I wish I was a giant, so I could tower over beautiful girls.

Being average height sucks. Average is not kinky.

For starters, the one you posted is pretty gentle with the person she cares for.

>offer bj
>bite it off

>you will never be the self-warming onahole of an entire naval base worth of battleship girls when they come back to base after months at sea

Liking taller girls means you are emasculated

Your point being?

Liking shorter girls means you are insecure and need to feel physically dominant.

Tall is love.

I'm not emasculated tho

Tall and muscular is even lover.

you could try being good to avoid losing lol

Toyone is very cute I want to marry her.

I'm gonna help her become a mama!

>marrying "right behind you" Toyone
Aren't you worried for your ass?

MAYBE HE WANTS IT?

Well I guess if you're a size queen, that's alright then.

Would I be called sexist if I say that the most appealing thing on a woman is her ability to look after children? Oga is the hottest because she's the best waifu and mama-material.

>is it sexist if im attracted to women based on their ability to raise children
No tumblr that's how natural selection works.

If you think trivial shit like your waifu being taller than you makes a difference to your manhood then you're not manly to begin with.

society lmao

That's very admirable of you.

Imagine how fun it would be for Ozen to manhandle your (relatively) tiny body. She'd just walk around the Abyss looking for things to bend you over and fuck you on.

Ackchyually, natural selection refers to animals unsuited for survival dying before they can reproduce, therefore ensuring the fit survive. It cannot, however, be applied to human societal norms in such a way not only because survival has nothing to do with it, but furthermore humans pick their mates depending on their standards of beauty (and their own capacity to be desired), and those can be unrelated to a person's ability to raise children. To clarify, they are subjective and not inherent to the species. See: polls on what attractiveness is in different countries.

>humans have entirely ascended their ape-like counterparts and are now a fully intelligent species with no animalistic behaviors
If that was true normies would realize how shit 3dpd is

being 198cm or 6'6" myself I prefer 4'10"-5'4" range but as long as she's not taller then me it's cool.

I mean I'd still like a girl who's taller then me if she was a sweetheart but I'm already bordering on freak