One Piece

One Piece 875: A woman’s honor.

Chopper and Brook are heading towards the Sunny.

Choppers sees that a fishman is doing something.

[Forest:]
Luffy and the rest are still running away from Big Mom.

As Big Mom is close to her, the Vivre card has no effect anymore.

Nami continues to produce the thundercloud.

Big Mom calls back Zeus but he’s still distraced by the thundercloud.

Nami uses her ability and creates a weather egg and seduces Zeus.

Prometheus tries to get Zeus back.

Luffy attacks with a Jet Gatling to avenge King Baum.

But it doesn’t impact Prometheus.

Jinbei then attacks Prometheus and this time it works.

According to Jinbei, Prometheus is an incarnation of flame, so it’s basically like a big fire talking to them.

Zeus gets hooked by the weather egg.

Zeus is in great joy because of how delicious it is.

And because he ate the weather egg, he became even bigger.

Nami activates the weather egg that’s inside Zeus.

A huge thunder hits Big Mom.

Chopper and Brook arrive at the Sunny but Perospero and co await them.

Chopper and Brook get ready to fight to get back the Sunny.

Meanwhile, Pudding and chiffon flying above the forest to find Sanji.

Chiffon says that she wants to return the favors to the ones that helped out Lola and show her honor.

Pudding finds Sanji.

Pudding: “Big sister, he’s there! Sa…Sa…Sanji san (heart eyes)”
But she turns to her evil face: “That guy Sanji is there!”

Chiffon: Wait what?!

SaNa fags btfo

BE GONE THOT

>tfw the final boss is actually zolo

Holy shit did they literally erase the R and put an L just for the effect?

She's a woman.

In world government countries it is illegal to say Zoro' s name

Anons, why is he so perfect?

So Pudding has some sort of Split Personality?

Yeah, one personality is Pudding while the other is Sister Caramel.

robin needs someone to replace koala

Nami > Big Mom

Hancock will be Pirate Queen!

need to replace robin with carrot in the crew

>nami finally proving herself
>chopper and brook's fight incoming
>pudding is still retaining her evil side and hasn't completely fallen for sanji

looks like a sweet chapter, what's the problem with this again, i don't get it

It's the same le epic troll who thinks he's funny shitting on shows that he doesn't even follow

Thank you, Hancockfriend

But Nami will be Luffy's wife

KEK. They all ran away

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

i mean, apart from the obvious shitposting there are people that seem legitimately upset because mama got hit by a thunder? what?

Well I can't talk for others but for me this chapter was fine and dandy, it's just that this arc should've ended already. It keeps dragging

>Pudding: “Big sister, he’s there! Sa…Sa…Sanji san (heart eyes)”
SaNafags begging for mercy at this point.

There are plenty of ways to showcase nami portrayal without making big mom looks bad. Imagine if zoro or any the other strawhats somehow manage to steal kaido abilities and use it against him.

Brook is alright but oda fucked up by making chopper too weak after the timeskip. It will look like an asspull if they managed to get past katakuri. They should have learn the basics of haki during the timeskip.

Because being betrayed by your own abilities and having it used against yourself. That's the ultimate insult so much for loyalty.

Kaido fanboys will riot. Although that would be amusing in its own way.

>character creatively uses power against owner
>people are complaining
What universe is this?

>implying the final boss won't be timeskip Foxy

It all comes down to hype. Fans hype up the yonko too much and have the mindset that only a admiral or another yonko is capable of defeating a yonko. People started to complain when a yonko personality and portrayal doesn't leave up to their expectations or a yonko may be defeated in unexpected way that no one will expect.

So Pudding is legitimately fucked in the head?

Refers to

They are fighting Perospero's group, not Katakuri's. (Probably don't even know that he's already on the ship.)

I say nami get lucky that zeus is a glutton otherwise it won't have worked.

If she has split personalities it also means that her love for Sanji wasn't an act, but a genuine feeling of her gentle personality.

Yeah but katakuri isn't going to stand around and do nothing.

This is One Piece, so of course he will remain on the ship waiting for Luffy instead of helping Perospero against two (2) guys.

which snoot would you boop?

Yes. Also, water is wet.

Carrot out of those, Pikachu out of everyone

Years ago Oda stated that split personalities are hard to write. Moria was supposed to be an old priest with split personality but Oda changed his mind for that reason.

This is actually a reference to the scene back at thriller bark where chopper manages to derail cindy's thoughts although she was also a beta to her owner hogback like zeus is to Mom.

O MY POWER TIERS

I watched the one piece anime and stopped during the fight against Eneru. Then, when I was gonna pick it up again I skipped some arcs and started Impel Down and watched all of Marineford. Then I stopped again because there was a whole episode of Luffy just crying because of ace. I decided to pick it up again and decided to watch all of it so I watched from Luffy vs Eneru to Luffy vs Lucci. I dropped it again. Is One Piece just not right for me? Is there anyway I can enjoy the series?

Getting ready for the best arc since Marineford.

Kaidofags should shoot themselves for even thinking they stand a chance against ZoroCHADs. Anyone who loves Zoro is an instant CHAD.

That's what happens when you racemix. Is Oda /ourguy/?

read the manga, anime is glacially paced

Anyone else really surprised who successful the Baroque Works Crew is? Croc is a free man with Mr. 1 and they can do whatever the fuck they want, managed to stall Mihawk and Doflamingo to some extent too. Mr. 2 is pretty much the king of impol down and Mr. 3 is the right hand man of another shichibukai now. It's actually pretty insane. The question is how Mr. 2 became so strong between alabasta and teh prison arc though.

nami vs pudding and BM confirmed?

I would kms if that happened

Is Zeus going to unironically end up as the MVP of the arc?

Surviving in prison. Git gud or die.

Which series is Zoro's body from? Because it's shit

Is the anime still shit?
I haven't watched since the middle of Punk Hazard.

Yeah, I dropped it because it's really slow and low quality animated, just like Dragon ball super. Stay with manga

>Chiffon says そっち at the end like in a drama, which is supposed to be like a "what the-" or "how about that!?" at the end of a joke. It seems like Pudding is to embarrassed about seeing Sanji again that she pulled out her evil face.
Wew lad

Feels good to be a Jinbechad as usual.

what are the chances he falls asleep waiting for them and ends up in wano?

I don't understand why people think homies are mindless drones, they've all showed personalities of their own, Even the sweets made to be eaten were unwilling to die at some point. It's not like Zeus Is literally BM's soul, he's a homie with a BM soul, those black blobs are the BM's souls.

Honestly, that kind of reveals a flaw in impel down's system. With such a harsh environment, it essentially doubles as a huge training ground that hardens everyone in it and makes them stronger. If they do escape, they're going to be toughened up.

Just like any of the zombies.

That's bestboy Escanor

Blue nose. I want to bully him to tears.

Will homies disappear if BM dies, though?
I mean, she uses life force to make them. It's not like it can go back to the original owner, especially if they're long dead.

>he thinks bepo's bro won't join the crew
Is there anyone more pathetic itt?

Doesn't matter, she won't die. She's the only Yonko I can't see dying, actually. Kaido is probably next one, Shanks might get killed by Blackbeard and Blackbeard might be killed by Luffy in the final arc

Well Caramel seemed to be in control most of the wedding, then Sanji had to complement Pudding's eye, which led to the other personality to emerge and come in conflict with the Caramel personality, hence the massive mood swings.

Plus Good Pudding seems to refer Sanji by his name, while the evil side seems to refer him as "That guy Sanji".

Luffy been doing this since Crocodile it's only fair Oda brought this motif back for other characters to use.

According to chinks the cover page is Bartolomeo putting a strawhat flag above Shank's flag.

Above or over the top of it as in replacing it and not just next to it?
I find the idea of Barto getting Luffy into a war with Shanks by accident hilarious.

Nami is MVP of this arc.

Just said above, I have no idea if it means on top or in front.

The Weakling Trio has been pretty great these past few arcs.
Well, two of them at least. Chopper hasn't been good in forever.

To their credit, escaping is supposed to be something that just doesn't happen and indeed happened only twice in the history of the gaol, and the first time it was a single prisoner instead of an army.

one of the most overrated shonen: nanatzu no taizai.

Robin has gotten nothing! NOTHING!

>heart eyes

I'm sure she'll get her chance to shine in Wano.

i miss zoro

Poor Robin, having her be overshadowed by Kyros and Oda's Father Complex to his daughter.

LMAO shippershits on suicide watch

No wonder they aren't in this thread spamming as usual. That or their still asleep since shipper landwhales are usually from burgerland.

It's not heart eyes, it's just a in the speech bubble.

She's the Chopper of the adult/midcard trio. Just like Sanji is the Chopper of the monster trio.

She is a woman

You are a misogynist.

>inb4 pudding runs away on the strawhat ship
>always beats the shit out of sanji and insults him, because she's to shy to be honest
>sanji still loves it
>oda can practically resolve their relationship at the very end instead of having to write them as a couple now
This has good potential to finally throw the nose bleeding meme at every girl

Daily reminder that Robin canonically has brown eyes.

see

>But she turns to her evil face: “That guy Sanji is there!”
>Chiffon: Wait what?!
Keikaku Doori

why is oda stretching out this fucking arc? with each dragged out chapter this arc gets shittier and shittier wtf is wrong with him

It's only logical they can't get away with sneaking into a Yonkou's territory and leaving without any problems. I'd be mad if the opposite happened.

He promised Wano arc starts this year. So, it will start December 28.

Actually his editor did and Oda himself said that he won't tell when exactly it's starting, so it could be in 2018.

Pacing is waaaay off, if you compare last 20 chapters to any other random 20 lets say from 500-520 then it feels like Oda is taking a piss.

>he thinks this arc is stretched out
Dressrosa was 50 times worse

Earth year?

Wait am I reading this right?
Does this mean Nami is getting hits in on a yonkou?

NO DON'T TELL ME THIS SHIT WILL KEEP GOING UNTIL NEXT YEAR I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT ANYMORE