I need muh gunz to overthrow a tyranical gubmint

>i need muh gunz to overthrow a tyranical gubmint

Well, now you have one; did your guns work?

Seriously, give one genuine reason as to why you'd need a semi-automatic firearm. When you boil it down, the justification is purely what that comedian stated:
>Fuck off, I like guns

Protip:
>I own several firearms
>Have been a shooter my entire life
>Won championships in shooting
>Love firearms
But even I can be rational and concede this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wepmrX9n1uw
youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s
youtube.com/watch?v=KJBJgxPI3yg
sonicboomtargets.com/
tannerite.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GG shill

Go back to r/politics

lets see them guns aussie

1/10 b8. Activated my almonds

Well in our country the part of the constitution called the bill of rights recognizes the right to keep and bear firearms and self preservation was given to us by our creator and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED by the government in any way.

whats wrong with owning guns though?

Okay, fair enough.

Do you think that's still reasonable? If the constitution told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?

>I own several firearms
Pic or it didn’t happen faggot

Shit b8. I don't need to justify my rights to you or anyone else, bogan.

No cause the founding fathers actually had the people in mind when creating the constitution

Nothing. As I noted, I am a gun owner too. Owning guns is fine, but I can't find a reason as to why you'd need a single semi automatic firearm, let alone two or three with a few handguns to boot.

is there a reason i shouldn't?

>Seriously, give one genuine reason as to why you'd need a semi-automatic firearm.

As whites get more and more outnumbered, flash mobs like this will increase in frequency and in levels of violence

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wepmrX9n1uw

You're retarded, the 2nd amendment without limitation would allow for private citizens to own nukes, warships, drones or whatever arm they want. Do you really think the government restricting the amount of arms you can have is a bad idea?

inb4 im exaggerating, George Washington owned his own private warship & there were plenty of advanced weapon when they wrote the 2nd amendment

god damnit , back to /r/suddenlygay

i mean we don't really need cars we could just walk. whats your point.

Marlin .44 rem mag lever action for boara shooting
Harrington richardson .410 pardner model for safe dispatch of sick cattle and foxes (using slugs)
An old 12 gauge over under my friend gave me after her father passed away for rabbits
An old lee enfield .303 my grandfather gave me for roo shooting
A little marlin lever action .22 for port lincoln parrots

Don't have pics as I'm phone posting. Might have some buried, i'll look.

Maybe because the more guns there are in circulation the higher the prevalence of mass-shootings & gun related violence becomes...........

That’s a stupid analogy user, a better one is
>we don’t need super fast cars like Lamborghinis we all could just drive very slow cars like a civic

Wrong, we do need cars. Can you justify how we need semi automatic firearms to the same degree of necessity as cars? If so, why doesn't everyone have an AR15?

well cars kill 1.3 million people. why are you not walking.

Somehow mods are ok with these threads and don't classify them as spam even though there's literally been hundreds of them since the shooting, just like every other shooting and every shooting in the future. They always fill up with the same fucking replies to the same fucking bait.

Sup Forums is dead. Reddit killed him

You're correct. I don't need one. But it's my right to have one if I so desire. Fuck off.

*boar

Try and take em and see what happens.

listen i didn't shot anyone, no problem with me having 14 assault rifles.

Exactly my point, we don't need lambo's in the same way we don't need semi autos. Except semi autos have a higher propensity for killing more people more efficiently than lambos and supercars do.

Most red blooded Americans don’t have a forever lubed arse for large imposing government. Yours might be benevolent right now but you have no recourse and they have nothing holding them back from doing whatever the fuck they want to you

Okay, but cars are a method of transportation, they're made to take you from one place to another. Guns are made to kill & they have no other utility other then killing.

Not to mention that I can kill more people with a gun then I can with a car. Do you think Stephen Paddock could've 200+ people with his Chrysler? Fuck no.

Cars are needed in order for society to function, guns aren't as seen in every other society on earth.

>literally implying you don't have a "large imposing government"

Good job, I genuinely chuckled.

>need

Poofta cunt.

Not true soy boy.

Florida killer would have done better mowing down the sidewalk in a stolen cargo truck.

still, i haven't shot anyone. out of 300 million people and 600 million guns only a few people have shot someone.

I didn’t say we don’t. At least we can do something about it when it matters ya moldy dundee

Yeah please explain how he would've been able to drive into the school hallways with his stolen cargo truck lol, more importantly how he'd be able to operate such a vehicle w/o training

>need
Australian flag

Does not understand US laws. Don't be as dumb as you are trying to be.

So still not one reason as to why you need a semi automatic firearm?Well I *want* a lot of things. I'd want to be able to walk into a bank and withdraw whatever the fuck I want from anyone's account. Thing is that it's simply not how the world works.

Again, can you give a reason, a single genuine reason as to why you need a semi-automatic firearm?

>plenty of advanced weapons

What, like cannons Muhammad?

because the point of the second amendment is self-preservation, against foreign and domestic enemies. whether its midnight home defense against three thugs or guerilla warfare against an occupying force, foreign or otherwise, its necessary to have civilian armaments that equal an average infantryman.

You are an obtuse one aren’t you

Do you know what a fucking sidewalk is

Training? To drive a truck

I’ve been played. Good troll

You're kidding yourself. You think you're going to just raise your weapons and overthrow the US government at a whim? What a laugh. The most effective way to do it doesn't involve firearms, it involves information
>for a case study, see what Russia's done to your country

he could have nitroglycerin ed the whole place like oklahoma city. in a truck.

SeeThe whole "I don't need it I WANT it" argument judt isn't grounded in reality man.

>need
You don't understand the rights of a US citizen. No one needs color TV, internet or even electricity.

Instead of talking about things you don't need, why don't you talk about things you do NEED.

FOOD
SHELTER

Did I miss anything?

>I'd want to be able to walk into a bank and withdraw whatever the fuck I want from anyone's account

False equivalence - there is a damaged party if you withdraw money from someone else's account.
There's no damaged party if a yank owns an AR-15, unless of course he shoots someone with it, which is illegal btw.

Still a poofta.

Why are kids more valuable than any other person? Are you diminishing the value of human life based on some such arbitrary measurement as age?

Lmao, he wouldn't of targeted the school. I know you are a Muhammad and your mind is small but think, what would your people do?

Pretentious assies and brits are the best

That’s exactly what it’s about.

Now get back to playing with that clit

America needs obedient corporate dogs & guns are the bone.

>literally thinks everyone should be armed with a handgun, automatic rifle, grenades and ordnance

Are you trying to replicate the middle eastern model? Because it typically hasn't worked out so well. If people need to walk around at every moment armed to the teeth and ready to slaughter dozens, what does that say about the place you live?

lol ok buddy, information warfare has nothing on kinetic force. When push comes to shove infantry and guns do the work.

yeah but being armed works fine here not like the middle east.

>now you have one

Nice try, cuckleberry cunt.

Fairo

I wonder why he decided to shoot up his former school

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gotta think harder hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

okay maybe it had something to do with him being removed from his school & some bullying? if his sole objective was to kill as many people as possible, why not go to a mall or any other populated place? Why did he pick specifically a school. Great intellect you've got there mutt

lmao leveraction
lmao darwinguns

Technically you don't need anything unconditionally, in a literal sense the word "need" can only be used with a qualifier, like:
>I NEED a car if I WANT to drive somewhere
or
>I NEED to breath if I WANT to continue pumping oxygen into my body
You don't technically need to breath, you could quite happily stop breathing and die if it's what you wanted to do, but you do need to breath if you don't want to die.

TLDR: defining needs is a slippery slippery slope

>but even I can be rational and concede this

Great you discovered free will. Yay for you kangarooNIGGER! Meanwhile we dont give a fuck about your feelings or thoughts. Fuck them, and fuck you too. Fuck them kids. They wasn't mine.

You see, at the heart of America is the principle that the state exists to only protect the rights of the individual. The individual isn’t here to serve or bow to the state. Cucks like you have made it the opposite over the last 100+ years.

You’re why I have semi automatic firearms

Why use force when you can bring a nation to your whim from behind a computer?

It just makes sense - so much less money and effort and resources, and it's why it's the peremptory method of influencing international affairs now. But that's another tangent in itself anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s

its almost like conservatives make the arguments for this all the time hmmmmmm

Wow Muhammad, he could have just done what was done in OK City and fertilizer bomb the joint, would have instantly killed everyone in the place, but he didn't, I wonder why. Perhaps you can ponder with me Achmed

The 1st action of a tyrannical govmt is to prohibit guns for the people. So there's no tyrannical govmt now.
When one arrives, you'll see why a militia is a necessity for a free state

>aussie flag
>owns a gun

pls kys shill

YES I WOULD.

yuou asked how he could do it with a truck, and i told you, and you got all mad.

It shouldn't be just for guns, it should be for guns and other weaponry of the sort. Not warships. What is an arm? Guns, pitchforks, swords, knives, etc. Not nukes and warships. Then again, having to learn Swedish from Arabic then English from Swedish would be challenging and therefore you are excused. Assuming you learned Swedish that is.

Unsure what you are talking about, the only person I replied to is Muhammad, here.

oh sorry, sir.

“Fantastically retarded motherfucker”

I’m gonna start using that

Right here actually

OP is a fantastically retarded motherfucker

Oh, but guess what amerimutt! He didn't, and you know why he didn't? Because it's easier to get your hands on a gun then it is to build a bomb. Not to mention that if he did build a bomb, he'd get red-flagged by the FBI.

One of Norway's leading parties just posted a proposal for giving gun owners in Norway the right to carry weapons in public places, in order to prevent terrorist attacks or violent crime. The argument was that this has worked well in Israel. ;^)
As a responsible gun-owner in Norway, I'm fucking ecstatic.
You're a fucking faggot btw. Sell your guns and let the abbos eat you.

>GIB ONE REASON AS TO WHY YOU NEED SEMI GUNS
To kill faggots like you in a civil war

>TLDR: defining needs is a slippery slippery slope
I understand this, and wonder why it is the most common question about guns. They place a FEELING into the discussion.

"Muh Childrens U no need gunz".

They are not mutual. The correlation is irrelevant. Police kill people with guns, but does that make them bad? You get very few complaints when an armed assailant is shot dead.

Making a "Gun" bad creates a paradox. IF a gun is bad, and police use guns, does that make the police bad? This is not a situation we care to find out about, because I guarantee IF we give up that right, we might as well get plastic knife disposal bins.

People want to rewrite the constitution, and you will find 2 camps of thought. You have to convince the people that exercise their rights to give them up, and I don't see that happening. The other side thinks they are correct in removing guns....it won't fix the issue or stop gun violence. I guarantee gun crimes will go up if they are outlawed.

How do you disarm a populace when you don't know who is armed?

PIC very related.

>owns a gun
We all know that the .177 air rifle he owns is of no use against an armed paper-craft rebellion.

Supression.
If you actually used firearms you would know this.

>tyranical

Yes, it's OUR government and it's dully elected representatives that jail it's own citizens for using the wrong words in public or private or passing or online, defending ourselves against an invading violently terrorist religious cult "immigrants", or seeking to own the means to sustain our freedom from oppression.

No, wait, that's the merry ol' Poppycockistan "empire"...

>I can't find a reason
We are not asking for your insight. You don't understand US law. Do firearms in the hands of citizens protect against Tyranny? YES. Just ask your queen about us the next time she visits.

>Because it's easier to get your hands on a gun then it is to build a bomb
not in murica
youtube.com/watch?v=KJBJgxPI3yg

no permits needed just 18 or older and cash purchase.

>getting a background check and shelling out hundreds of dollars is harder than buying a trash can, diesel fuel and fertilizer
Maybe you lot should focus on banning grenades really show us backwards Americans how enlightened Europeans deal with symptoms instead of problems.

I'm sorry that you couldn't afford K-12 education. But a warship and nuke is still considered a weapon. Pitchforks, swords, knives are also arms, nonetheless you're wrong:

In United States v. Cruikshank (1876), the U.S. Supreme Court recognized that the right to arms preexisted the Constitution and in that case and in Presser v. Illinois (1886) recognized that the Second Amendment protected the right from being infringed by Congress. In United States v. Miller (1939), the Court again recognized that the right to arms is individually held and, citing the Tennessee case of Aymette v State, indicated that it protected the right to keep and bear arms that are "part of the ordinary military equipment" or the use of which could "contribute to the common defense."

lol

Fuckin E D G Y

Good discussion, also:
>implying OP has an air rifle
Jokes on you mate - air rifles are just as hard (or harder) to get as real guns here in skippyland!

>muh championships in guns
>I cannot concede somebody owning a weapon.
Your just mad because you cant own a real weapon because your government banned them

>Well, now you have one
Stopped reading there.

>If he did build a bomb he'd be redflagged by the FBI
You have too high expectations for the American intelligence and police service. Then again, most of your family member probably got airstruck by American drones, so, I guess I could see you seeing the FBI and American police force as a sort of God.
>It is much easier to build a bomb then to get a gun
Sure, but he could easily build a bomb if there was no gun, fertilizer is often sold in bulk here to anyone without a bat of an eye. The truck he could just rent from U-Haul. If there was no gun we'd be talking about the Parkland Bombing. Then again, Muhammads don't have too much experience with farming or agriculture alike because of their desert homelands.

lol coldpacks let you skip a step. Much more refined amonium nitrate.

Not an argument

It says arms not weapons. "Part of the ordinary military equipment," the key word is PART, not whole, then again the only thing Muhammads ever saw as an arm was a AK-47 and a nail bomb....

>nail bomb
EFPs are actually pretty good weapons against armor.

The last thing I need is some idiot trying to paint a white and black picture of being able to buy explosives everywhere if you're 18. Have you considered for a second that different states have different laws regarding explosives??

Did you miss the part where he mis-purposes every gun he's claiming to own?
I hope you didn't miss the part where he mis-purposes every gun he claims to own. It's kinda fucking funny.

guns are "necessary to a free state"
We hate guns but they are mandated by law, so we own a few and train to shoot well at 600 meters for foreign and domestic enemies so we can maintain domestic tranquility.

>implying I cant order that shit almost anywhere in the u.s.a.

sonicboomtargets.com/

tannerite.com/

I wonder if I could buy some old Soviet nuclear submarine in some slav shithole? Couple of extra cases of vodka, and they might throw in an old-ass nuke. I should ask Sean Connery if he could help me drive the fucker to Norway, since he's got the experience.

>tfw no warship to park off the coast of San Diego

Sure, but do you see my point, it literally said part in the small quote, I swear, Muhammads and Achmeds have short attention spans, whenever I write an exception to a rule I make they always point out the exception I clearly stated, sigh.

> Muhammads and Achmeds
Cause thats totally me ;)