Race and IQ and bio parents genetics

If you're black you can't solve this.
If you think you're white you'll try.
If you're a poltard as 99% of you are, you have a simpleton solution you'll stick to till you die, since as a dumb sheep, you do what you're told, and only that.
If you are white, a leader, with greatness, with intellect, with two whit parents, also of great IQ status, you will solve this pic related as I did.
Post your answers let's see how much nignog is in the dumb woodpile.
The real answer is forthcoming, so don't blow it dummies!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D

you're a poltard, congratulations

>ITT: OP tries to cheat on an IQ test by asking Sup Forums in multiple threads

sneaky counts for something

ok , all you fast action blowhards, you've so doused my thread with answers, incorrect ones at that, I'm about to spill the beans. Speaking of beans, you won't solve this.

what kind of language is that?

and the answer is

the only kind pol understands
now you may ask what the 2nd pic I posted means, since, you have failed.

>you will solve this pic related as I did.
That's fucking retarded

thank you, you join the shitskin group of this thread, and honorary member of this boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/161131402#bottom one as well

test.mensa.no

post your result big brain

flip the squares along the red axis nog

LMAO FULL MENSA HERE
the result is above already.. u forgot to update dumbass

I get how you came to the answer. I asked why that's the 'correct' answer to you.

D

The 3 dots are moving from right to left.

well you seem able to operate MSpaint so i assume you would be big brained

You are from THE INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY... every post is a LIE. WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS... a cube building.

NOPE !
INCORRECT - YOU'VE ADDED DATA or done a wraparound, like a faggot

D, the entire matrix is shifting right and wrapping around with each "frame".

That's such a retarded test.

Any answer is equally valid, I can find a rule for every tile...

it's the only correct answer, it uses all the elements

Holy shit, this thread again.

and you the idiot "discard" A B and C, you have not used the data presented, you're a RETARDED waster...

at least 25% nog

Well have at it mr I can find, since I'm the only one who has solved it

What elements? You realise you're supposed to find a pattern in the first row, right? You wouldn't have come up with your solution if you didn't have access to all the possible answers. Brainlet.

that's a pun, nice try nog

Sage

As does the wraparound solution, unless you're saying the ABCD are a part of the puzzle and not solutions to choose from

See

>poltard
you've already lost op

It's not a flip the picture thing, its a math problem. The answer is C.

doing the simpletons answer, blocks move right thus "D" means you've discarded A B and C as incorrect and not part of the solution.
My method does not do that, it uses them as they are part of the problem, and doesn't declare them wrong, but are tools for solving.

GENIUS MENSA LEVEL

All you whining detractors need to get a brain. Whiten up and brighten up.

D right

please explain your answer and I will grade it

Watch this thread, anons, you are observing an ego trip that has only one destination - a complete psychological break.

sage

Post your certificate, faggot. I have an IQ of 200 so I guarantee that I'm right.

relax guys op is just pretending to be retarded

Nope. D is wrong

straight up can't answer this. tfw 110-115 iq range

LMAO
another jealous student

None of the answers are valid.

t. someone who ate the opponents checkers and declared himself the winner

Watch OP lose his shit - this .gif is very triggering to him.

i will give him credit for being persistent... at least he is having fun in his own big brain way.

>You realise you're supposed to find a pattern in the first row, right?
You are the assuming poltard sheep. Also a foreigner fuckface s slinger - bong likely

thats what I thought but not sure

This test is culturally biased.

Fpbp

Yeah this looks right
Flip along the axis of the red lines. Thought it was D though, thats an easy mistake to make if you assume that the incorrect answers are not related to the problem

not the entire matrix, you've discarded data, DUMBASS

that's fine and all but it doesn't change the fact that D is correct

OP, shoot up a synagogue, the .gif commands it.

japs are supposed to be smarter
see the real solution the only correct one

It's like Raven Progressive Matrices

And you've assumed that the answers are to be used in the question. What makes your assumption correct? Oh, your genius, which is proven by the fact that you made that correct assumption. Circular logic ftw.

(sage btw)

Also dont post the answer so quickly next time

op is a very big brained nibba

What's wrong with wraparound? It's still a consistent pattern

LMAO not even slightly impressed, you are dumber, it's obvious so far.

What makes D wrong? They're both based on assumptions.

D easy

There's only one answer, it goes where the "?" is, you stupid idiot.

Its a multiple choice test where you pick one of A, B, C, D. The bottom row are answers not part of the problem. The answer is obviously D

Yes but with the data provided, D is the "less correct" answer and there is only one answer so it stands to reason...

Ok so there is more than one answer depending on how you interpreted the image which presents itself like the multiple choice format common in tests

Ah ha !
We have the 1st white man contestant

This gave me a seizure.

I am going to press a civil suit against you for damages.

Post your full name, social security number, address of residence and school/employer now.

A simple one for you muritard,what is integral from 1 to 3 from x dx?

This.

You found some logic beyond the set boundaries. In layman's terms what you did is called "cooking the data".

Congratulations, your genius level reasoning is LITERALLY on par with WE WUZ KANGZ.

No D is not correct, and in fact the answer is not D

There is no data provided, there are no instructions as there would be on a normal test

samefagging this hard

you've assumed A B C and D "are answers"
you're the IDIOT

WRONG !

It could be correct either way.

Every box is migrating to the right and repeating (mirroring on the other side) once it passes the edge.

D is correct, as is your answer.

What's the issue here?

Your fucking flag looks like ms paint

If you're really in Mensa you must have taken Raven Progressive Matrices at some point

he's just a mensa autist. I would never have got that mirror answer

OP please solve this in not white enough and my brain is to small
i used MSpaint like you and not photoshop pls no bully

The red line answer is not correct, thats not a predictable pattern

That's not an answer, it's a multiple choice question with the potential answers at the bottom row. OP is a fucking moron.

Well for one you don't need it. D is still the wrong answer without wraparound, as well as with it.

You have all your idiotic assumptions, while I have used all the data and found the solution.
Do you like garbage ? Is your mind filled with garbage that needs to be discarded because it's wrong...? Yeah... nigger tendencies detected

Ah, is that in the instructions some where, because I don't see those instructions.

OP is a faggot and retarded. You have to choose one that's given, you don't have to invent it, and that piece you just invented wasn't an anwser so you're a faggot, retarded and a shill nigger.

Hold on *smacks lips*/ Achmed's got dis

Lemme see in da columns the'yre's gotta be eyether one or two or three black ballz but in da rows their's gotta be two black balls so no B... than from left to da rite we's got 1-2-3, 3-1-2, 2-3-1, so its' not A (3-1-2), nor D (1-2-3) and thus leafs C as the korreckt answer.

Do I win an arbeitsvisum?

You're assuming the question is which one will fit there rather then which ones will not fit there, the actual answer is 1-8. I have a phd

You win!

Its wrapping around from a to b and from b to c you idiot. Of course it uses wraparound

n-nedim?

Yo it's D

count the columns. answer C

No, you should not "chose one that's given", and throw out the rest... you should solve the whole problem.
Nothing is "given" as a solution.
You're nog level. No poltard upgrade for you, and that's probably a biased assessment, but you deserve it, sheep.