Are you the black sheep?

of your family? Do you fit in with and are you separated from your family currently.

you cant self bump idiot

I fit in with my own family, but not my wife's.

OP can self bump with an image once

I have no family

Desu

Looks like crabs

We're your family, user.

The hardcore Sup Forumsacks, and I don't mean regular posters, but those that actually subscribe and commit to popular mindset here, are almost certainly black sheep in not only their families, but in their "social circles" as well, if you could call them that.

I mean this place is weaponized autism, built to prey on the weak and split them off from the herd. It makes no money and yet is in no danger going offline

We love you user

I was, then I decided I didn't want to be a retard since they've given everything to me to succeed.
Cleaned my act, stopped being degenerate and miserable, finished my stem college. Family above everything, the only thing that can truly make you happy in life.

Black sheep, moved to the other side of the world. Got nothing against my family tho, my native country was a dead end for me.

Maybe in liberal brainwashed hellholes. This site pretty much conforms to Eastern/traditional European principles and ideas.

I hate my family, currently staying with a relative. I never leave my room.
For whatever reason my family thinks I'm retarded and/or a satanist/crazy

I'm only close to like 2 cousins around the same age as me. They don't think lesser of me

Im a literal black sheep. Im a nigger who lean far right and my whole family is white antifa. Im suicidal

We're your family

We are your family, user. Much love, my dude

I live in a multi-generational household. I plan to continue to do so into my old age. Whether my brothers decide to do the same is uncertain at this point, but if they do move out we will be selling this house and rebuilding our house on our 10 acres in the rural midwest.

How sad for you. In time things will improve I hope and you'll be able to hold back other aspects of societal level progress

I would say yes

As my father shifts towards the left, I'm becoming a right-wing as time passes by. My mom did always see Fort Apache, which was an online program by Pablo Iglesias, before he founded Podemos. Take a guess, my whole family is leftist. And they are somewhat retards, but not as retarded as families that support bullfighting, watching football (soccer) for a living and praise Francisco Franco which did nothing but the same as the republicans, steal from people.
I'm the red-sheep.

Good analysis.

Why satanist?

Nah, my dude. Wakanda will always we open for educated blacks.