Left or right?

Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfD5jYBFB0M
imgur.com/a/1QWLD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both.

Both are fantastic characters. I like Reuenthal more because Norio Wakamoto is the god seiyu.

None

left by far

Neither
youtube.com/watch?v=KfD5jYBFB0M

SIEG KAISER YANG

Yang can't be the Kaiser because he's not from the Empire
Learn your history

>how Galactic Empire formed

Reuenthal was more talented and Mittermeyer knows this. In the end, he was the most normal character of the cast and survived by the remaining few for the next generation.

what about Rudolf?

Childhood is idolizing Reuenthal. Puberty is realising Mittermeyer made more sense. Adulthood is realising that Oberstein made even more sense.

correct

And elderly wisdom is realising that proxy rule of the Empire by Phezzan was the true path.

Mittermeyer because he has a cute wife and also because fuck Reuenthal. Reunthal not only isn't trustworthy, he's a prideful braggart with a self hatred complex. He runs his mouth about honor but doesn't hold himself to the same code, that's why his immediate thoughts were to commit treason on multiple occasions. Not to mention rather than explain misunderstandings he decided to engage in a war against the Empire pretty much just for shits and giggles and to see if he could. In many ways, Reuenthal was more pig headed than even Bittenfeld.

The best admiral was Mecklinger. The best character and member of staff was Oberstein. These are undeniable facts.

That's old Jew logic, where rather than run a proper society you attempt to maximize prophet for a fraction of a single of a percent of the entire human population via a corrupt and never ending war economy. Fuck Phezzan.

Who was more hardcore admiral of the two? Oberstein or Kessler (torturer Char)?

Agreed. His 4th recapture of Iserlohn was my favourite.

why was mecklinger stuck on the other end of the iserlohn corridor for so long? what was he doing?

Mecklinger was top tier admiral since he was given the grave order of defending Odin and the empire from Yang's magic from Iserlohn. He didn't move because he was defending the empire.

Neither.

i dont know why I remember it like this, but I thought he was just sitting on the fpa side of iserlohn, after yang had died, doing nothing at all for the remainder of the series

>maximize prophet

What did he mean by this?

>file name isn't "LoGH - human drinks human drinks.jpg"

Maybe next time.

pic related was smarter than oberstein.

Thoughts on the LoGH art book?

imgur.com/a/1QWLD

Yeah real fucking smart, the only person he actually outsmarted was his own stupid son.

I'd like to remind everyone that Reunthal never won a battle on screen, and Mittermeyer never lost a battle on screen.

Reunthal was a self loathing rapist who abused his position, that he got by aggrandizing himself without the requisiet acomplishments, but I see no indication that he didn't buy into the whole "muh honor" mores that the Empire has going.

One of the few cons of this show. He and the cultists were such obnoxious villains. Whenever I saw Rubinsky and his bitch pettily scheming I wanted to turn it off.

Reuenthal is the best character ever written.

*kills 3 million of his own soldiers for no reason*

>but I see no indication that he didn't buy into the whole "muh honor" mores that the Empire has going.
He bought into it, but he didn't hold himself to his own standards. Think of all the criticisms he launched at Oberstein about loyalty and yet he was far less loyal to the crown. He would accuse Oberstein of doing things for petty personal reasons meanwhile that was always Reuenthal's M.O.

I legitimately feared that Reuenthal would rape Mittermeyer's wife or convince her to sleep with him because of how much of a piece of shit he is and how much he seemed to covet that happiness Mittermeyer had

Mecklinger was literally Reinhard's chief of staff for the final battle of the series and commanded the imperial forces after Reinhard withdrew.