Are you a pervert, user?

are you a pervert, user?

Not at all and people here post girls that aren't wearing enough clothes

Oh yeah.

Girls around here are wearing too much clothes.

Yes.

Yes, irredeemable

I wasn't, but hentai gradually turned me into one. Thought every now and then I drop by /d/ and that makes me think maybe I'm not so bad after all.

I'm an irredeemable pervert and have absolutely zero inhibition except when something requires hard work. I'm dumb, I'm a scumbag, and I'm a menace to society. I like it this way.

Yes.
Want me to teach you?

No, I am not. Of course I'm not. Why would I be perverted?

I was enjoying boners I got to girls on magazines in the grocery store since before I can remember. I was born to fap.

YES

> watching anime
> reading manga
> not a pervert

That's one puffy vulva

Stop using Kaguya for your shitposting threads

Everyone is a pervert deep down. Some people are just too tsundere about it.

yes but many posts here make me physically ill to read

Yes

No I am a little girl.

It looks like a dick though

Little girls are the biggest perverts.

I was once but now I have erectile dysfunction and am too sad to fap and extremely boring.

But that's a girl. Girls don't have penises.

The lewdest of the lewd.

Not seeing it

You can't just chalk everything up as people just being tsundere, user-kun. Some people are just not perverted. Like myself, for example.

Fuck you buddy.

You obviously never see a naked girls irl

I don't know.
Pantyhose, catfights, urination, futanaris
Am I?

You're not pervert, you're a degenerate

The people browsing Sup Forums are even more perverted than usual. You can't fool me user.

This

But it's just another anime board. There's nothing about a board made to discuss animation made in Japan that makes people here more perverted. Sure, it does hide your identity and protects you from being judged, but it's not like I'm a pervert, so that means nothing to me.
And yes, user-kun, I'm pretty sure I can fool you. If I just say I'm a pervert, I'm sure you'll believe me, and therefore, be fooled by me.

Sure thing user.
>If I just say I'm a pervert
You won't fool me because it wouldn't be a lie

I'm not gonna disagree but as far as degeneracy goes that's pretty entry-level stuff.

Was going to say this. Pretty tame stuff as far as I'm concerned.

A perverted man is superfluous. All men are either perverts or asexual. It's not shameful at all to be labeled a pervert, especially by women who don't understand basic human biology.

women are even bigger perverts than men, and I'm not memeing here.

>All men are either perverts or asexual
Why can't there be in between? What's the logic behind think only the two extremes exist?

But user, how could any cute little anime girl be a pervert? Or are you insinuating you aren't one?

asexuals don't exist, you're thinking of faggots

You're either perverted or not. Some may have less perverted thoughts and desires than others but that doesn't mean they're not perverted. Others who are not perverted either choose or forced to be like that due to circumstances.

>in between
Those are people with low libido. It's EXTREMELY rare to find people that are 100% asexual, most that are considered as such just have really low libido compared to the norm.
Faggots are generally degenerate as fuck though.

In this context, a pervert would be someone who is spending more time than a normal person thinking about sex. An asexual would be someone who has just no interest in it sex. There's a rather large space there to in between those two sides. Space that isn't empty. There are people who don't actively imagine naked women and lust after them, but if given the change, they would love to have sex as much as anyone. If you unironically think everyone is a pervert, that the space in between a pervert and an asexual is just empty, then I don't think you know what even a human is.

to pervert is to stray from what is normal

Not quite.
It's a moral judgement. To pervert something means to turn it away from what is good and right.

so, according to this thread, Kaguya is a perfectly normal girl

I'm glad

What is normal, exactly? I don't think anyone knows the answer to that question.

Kaguya is pure hearted as it gets.

Wouldn't use it outside the context of primal instinct

You will have to be more clear and specific, primal instincts can trigger a wide range of actions and thoughts.

Acting like a civilized human being. In other words, so long as you're not taking pleasure from something unholy, or looking at a woman's breasts unnecessarily, or doing just anything that is offensive to the culture you're part of, you're not a pervert.

instinct is universal, language perverts the interpretation

Everyone is a pervert.
It's a matter of self control.

Again, be more specific and clear.
What you are saying doesn't make sense because in public everyone will display acceptable behavior within the context of their culture, their true nature will shine when they are not in public, being with someone in private, on the internet or on their own thoughts.

And what you do in private doesn't really matter, so long as you're not doing something just considered "bad" in your culture. For a random example, fantasizing about or actually eating shit. That's not "normal" in any culture, making you a pervert by every standard. In most of US, pretty much everyone faps. So that's fine. You won't be a pervert for that. But go in a more religious town, where that is frowned upon, doing the same thing will make you a pervert. As you strayed from what is "normal" in your area.

no... I don't think so...

No, I am not like you degenerates. Hmph.

is this a good manga to read?

Only for my SO. People like the pervert (shy) shtick.

Im a super pervert, I get aroused by virtually any body part but feet nowadays, the same goes for clothes.

I have a 150 gig folder with scat, bestiality, guro, futa and other not so vanilla stuff.
I could be wrong, but I think that qualifies as a pervert in most peoples eyes.

My goodness, that's actually quite romantic...

you are not a pervert, you're literal trash

user, are you trying to seduce me?

Definitely.

no, but I like to save perverted things for the future

my hard drive is a fucking mess

that word still triggers me whenever someone says it in anime

>are
?

Depends. I have not imagined anything regarding, let alone fapped to real women in 9 years. So by normal standards, I'm probably the opposite of a pervert. But that's only the case with real, 3D women. When it comes to 2D, I have explored the abyss and made it back. Multiple times. So in that regard, I am a huge pervert.

fake, where are the kittens?

by jap standards all healthy men are perverts desu

Sad!

Quite. Women are more sexual than men can ever dream of.

Translation when

Not him but do elaborate

Of course not, user

Of course not, I'm a pure 20+ kv.

Yes Officer, I am a pervert!