The Witch's House

The manga adaptation got ripped. Dumping.

Ellen a cute!

>The witch's house
Good lord, I remember this back during Yume Nikki and To The Moon stuff was still active. It also reminds me of the various manga adaptations of Yume Nikki which all sucks monkey cock. I guess this should be easier to adapt than that though.

>various manga adaptations of Yume Nikki
Huh? Wasn't there only one manga adaptation and a LN?

Not official stuff, but I'm pretty sure there are several doujin anthologies out there.

Ah, yeah, you're right. There's some stuff on panda.

user would you happen to know where the homepage of Danke Empire and the rest of the Empire release group are?

>homepage
No idea, I just visit win-o threads. I know danke has a site where you can request stuff though.

I visit the win-o breads too. Thankyou user.

Oh boy, here we go.

Thank you user.

I ship Ellen and Viola

Couldn't the family just give her crutches in this case?
Or will some magical psoriasis/cancer scare off the locals too much?

Did Ellen care that much about her mother in the novel?

i dont understand, why couldn't she go outside? why did her mom leave her when she went outside just for a moment?

Oh boy here it comes

Kinda funny she fucked over the only person who ever genuinely cared for her

Ellen's a cunt, through and through.

If only she had mother issues instead of dad ones

Hey kid wanna make a contract

She looks sympathetic at this point

She clearly had issues from the start, but Ellen is clearly a fucking cunt for just murdering her mother like that, yeah, she was abandoning her, but that was after realizing she was keeping herself in her room, and probably increasing her workload on purpose, also probably fed up with the life she was leading. Was it right? Not really, but anyone would snap under those circumstances, and she did genuinely care for her, even if she was trying to run away from it at the end.

The mother isn't innocent, Ellen is sick and weak as fuck, I mean both parents are cunts but I think Ellen at least at this points has less blame than either of them, I think Ellen getting reckless with her own health was the last straw for the mother, but still you shouldn't abandon your child like that

It's great user, keep it up

Well, she is a sympathetic cunt. The latter doesn't automatically exclude the former despite the constant reminder of it.

Murdering literally everyone you've ever known isn't really a justifiable action for her condition though, that's full crazy territory right there.

honestly the most innocent person in this story is the dad. sure he might not have been able to love ellen or even look at her, but not once has he physically abused her nor did he ever stop working to provide for them. then the mother, the person he loves the most just ups and leaves without saying anything. that messed up , heck as soon as she left the house she found a new fuckbuddy willing to buy presents for her. ofcourse the man broke, but at least he didn't take it out on his daughter.

Chapter 2 now.

Didn't he stop wroking when the mother left? I don't really remember, but he was a drunken cunt and pretends his own daughter doesn't exist, if he was a better father and husband none of this would've happened, the mother couldn't exactly do much to take them out of that shitty situation

Love you.

This is interesting. Did the Demon seal her memories or she is trying to do that herself?

Sounds like you never played the game.
Those are some huge spoilers you're asking for

What an appealing scars.

Moe cunt