twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this bombing in Japan? I thought otaku loved S1

not enough fanservice
I still like it though

Rate my pussy.

Fat/10

It's doing decent as far as I know.

Old, gross and saggy/10

even on the worst episodes this show is fun to watch, it's just so pleasant to look at aesthetically

>this localization was so bad that everyone erased it from their memories

I want to fist Nene's ass.

It's not
And second seasons generally do worse than s1.
>b-but muh drama
Drama was in the manga too, didn't stop it from increasing sales with every new volume.

kek this garbage key visual doesn't even hold a candle against yagami kou-sama's masterpiece

I'm late to the game. Are we all mad that Yagami's drawing won?

Christ.

And yet the artist behind these visuals is slamming your Kou-sama's pussy while you can only fap to her magazine pictures, you loser kimotaku

Nope, most agree that Kou's drawing was better.

I want to Erobern das Aoban!

>not enough
Holy shit I fucking hate Otakus

No. Kou's drawing is much better. Stay mad Aoba.

Why did they feel the need to put Engrish in their S1 ED? Apparently they're supposed to be saying "Now Loading" but I literally cannot hear anything from it other than the capital of Kenya.

At what pace they're adapting?
Can we expect s3 with the amount of chapters they'll have left after s2?

No.

Later.

I don't think so, even if they spend half a season adapting the prequel volume.
But it's still ongoing.

Ah, you're from Sup Forums.

Quality argument.

Please stop bullying Yun

>implying

Why does she sleep like this?
Was she crying herself to sleep every night?

She imagines her pillow is Hifumi's ass.

my.mixtape.moe/tdzwqh.webm

>market game with Kou's art
>people buy it for Kou's art
>get art from a different director
Is this really a wise move? Sure, the game is already bought so the profits are high, but won't this bait-and-switch alienate people from buying future titles?

Don't forget the FROM THE FAIRIES STORY TEAM marketing.

They will never know.
Also, it's not like Kou isn't contributing to character designs. They're working as a team.

But Kou IS one of the chara designer

Aoba is such a troublesome kouhai

Someone has a stitch of casual Nene's nenes?

Kamige, would preorder

The bear reminds me of spurdo

Nene is the best New Game.

Nice bait.

How many times did Aoba cry in front of her senpai by now?

Look at how much joy Nene brings to this world. She's a good girl.

Nene a best

Trips confirm.

I knew Peco looked familiar.

Yes, she's a good girl, just not the best.

Ahagon is best.

Shit game incoming.

Not enough Umiko this episode

Nene Quest is going to outsell Peco.

Dumb Neneposter, fix your screenshot-template variable.

Eat a dick, fat ass.

10/10

DROPPED

Sup Forums please lea/v/e.

>Neneposters

>We've got to get this game wrapped up soon. If I don't get home by precisely 10pm, my pussy goes ballistic and I'll be forced to stroke it until midnight to calm it down.

>Kou not using this as an opportunity to explain to Aobowl-kun the important distinction between a key visual and an artbook piece

Aoba's image was better but a failure as a promotional marketing image, the geimus agree

Does Hifumi get love confessions a lot from people online and offline, or is she too boring and autistic to attract anyone?

1 YUN 2 CUPS

Fan-made attempts at Nenequest and Peco fucking when?

Her body is literally perfect. It's only a problem once you get to know her better.

Hifumi gets stalked and molested by packs of faceless women.

That's why she needs AkumAoba's protection.

She probably has Borderline Personality Disorder, tbqh. She shows a LOT of symptoms.

She also has cute

Is she going to shit into them both?

Only after her barium enema.

nah, her urine is in the teapot

Imagine /r9k/ being large enough to be your core audience. The absolute horror.

Yeah, but those wacko late-night degenerates are the reason why we've got so much anime to enjoy and continue to get more.

tfw Hifumi is the one I can relate the most

Aoba asked not to be treated like a kid and wants to grow on her own though. Kou was tempted to hug and baby her when she was crying but was stopped and later realized Aoba's growing up so she just watched over her. I'm sure Aoba also recognized her mistake the moment she saw Kou's drawing.

>Aoba has been working as a professional artist for more than an year now
>head of character design
>doesnt know what a fucking key visual is
She deserves the shame.

The girl that had the brilliant idea of bullying Nene, who is clearly liked by the boss will appear next episode?

Possibly, it's halfway through the season, and changes happened halfway through the season last time.

Kou's the art director so the final say on the designs that get approved and how the game looks overall is still on her. Plus Aoba's drawing style is heavily influenced by Kou to the point that Hazuki wondered which one of them drew the peco girl when it was first presented. And technically, Kou is still the co-character designer so you'll still get to see her designs, they just omitted the "co" part. All fair business. Eagle Jump is a very trustworthy company after all.

I only imagine this animation with Manhunt's grainy camera filter and execution noises

The game they are making seems really fun.

Nene legit motivated me to program a project in my free time.

Might look into doing some games programming too, barely done any.

>Boar does like 25% of her health
>Complains about it
That little shit needs to play Nier.

start with making a simple roguelike. This way you dont have to deal with graphics or an engine

It's just not as good as season 1. It's got the same highs, but the shitty drama brings it to new lows that weren't there before.

The people who buy yuribait manga aren't exactly the same otaku buying discs, and even for the ones that are, the price hurdle makes them much more likely to buy a manga with some issues than they are to preorder BD sets.

Not bait.

Correct, that was an answer.

Reminder that Nene is more successful and more intelligent than 99% of the people posting in these threads.

100%**

>The people who buy yuribait manga aren't exactly the same otaku buying discs
>actually add some depth to a show that shows the negative sides of working in the company which makes the happy moments better as contrast
>said drama made manga readers keep buying it more and more
>meanwhile anime only fags minds implode since it barges in on their escapism
Checks out.

What would sex with Nenecchi be like?

Why is Mozuku so perfect?

>he people who buy yuribait manga aren't exactly the same otaku buying discs
They aren't, try checking 2ch threads once in a while.

>actually add some depth to a show that shows the negative sides of working in the company which makes the happy moments better as contrast
You don't need to suddenly add contrast to a series that hardly has anything even resembling realistic workplace happy triumph. The author doesn't know how game companies work, so trying to start "realistic" drama after having the MC get hired with no credentials and learn in 2 weeks what should take months was stupid.

>said drama made manga readers keep buying it more and more
This is just bullshit.

>meanwhile anime only fags minds implode since it barges in on their escapism
Meanwhile, the otaku who actually buy discs don't give a shit about the author's half baked drama so they don't preorder, yes.

I'm sorry, what point were you pretending to make?

I feel an intense urge to edit Hazuki's glasses out of every frame of the show.

Don't

Do it faggot

I want Nene to have a nendo.

And shoop some glassess on Kou please.

Dye her hair to a younger colour if you are at it.

Now that Kou and Rin are separated there's just not enough yuribait to keep it afloat.

You can stop now, we're talking about the anime.