Do people hate Umaru because they genuinely hate the character/show or is mostly because of the annoying and loud...

Do people hate Umaru because they genuinely hate the character/show or is mostly because of the annoying and loud fanbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6-2P8RgT0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sure if she even has a fanbase. People can shitpost a show without liking it.

Some of both, I think, but I have only encountered people who does not like Umaru.

only mentally disturbed siscons hate her

and of course, Onii-chan. The main rageposter

People who whine about fanbases are more annoying. A lot of "umaru" threads are clearly falseflags

It doesn't even have big enough fanbase. They're small-time compared to something like Re:zero, Kobosuba, Fate, KF, LWA, JoJo, etc. Most people dislike her because of her character.

The "fanbase" consists of the more casual seasonal watcher. They only watch the most popular anime of the season and make that into their "favourite of all time", only to forget about it when the next season rolls around.

>still threads
>season 2 because of prolonged merchandise sales

Whatever you need to tell yourself, buddy.

>only to forget about it when the next season rolls around

Its been 2 years since Umaru aired and we still have daily Umaru threads with 100+ posts

You just can't stop this nugget

I got my chipsu i am happy

>we still have daily Umaru threads with 100+ posts
This is wrong
Not to mention that 90% of those threads are basically a few guys spamming the same pics. This isn't something to be proud of.

60% the annoying fanbase, 40% the shit she does or says.

we may be a small nation

but we all a proud nation

youtube.com/watch?v=b6-2P8RgT0A
>12 million hits

I hate it because she honestly creeps the fuck out of me and I don't know why

you have/had little sister like that?

Help! Umaru is unstoppable!

go nugget go

I'm going to tell you something surprising.

The people "hating" Umaru 90% of time is the same people who like her.

>this is how a typical Sup Forums user's mind works
Pretty sad actually.

Clearly it hasn't been forgotten since it's getting a 2nd season. Do people enjoy being wrong that much?

I hate Umaru because she's the mascot of the Sh*talians on Sup Forums