Boruto episode 20

Daddy is happy to see his cute baby again

>Forgot to pull out during the two and a half minutes
>More Uchiha would be dangerous
>Well, time to finish the job

Is the Seventh a dirty liar?

Yes. Can't believe he can lie to these kids about his popularity and intellect when he was a kid. Even worse is that nobody will tell them otherwise, so they'll grow up believing Naruto was top of their class. He should be ashamed of himself.

>Even worse is that nobody will tell them otherwise
I'm sure Boruto would be happy to.

Probably because they look at the shipping thing as it is a competition of the waifus instead of watching out which girl fits the boy at best.

My opinion now: Sarada doesn't really fit as a wife for Boruto, but instead of a best friend thing like Tsunade was to Jiraiya.

Sarada would kill his blodline, if she marries an Senju/Uzumaki or an Hyuuga. It would be a pretty big deal for them to kill the Uchiha family not counting Shin, who doesn't even have Uchiha bloodline.

And in that case it looks like Mitsuki is just made for her. Artificial blood, which is perfect to revive the Uchiha clan. They are on the same team and pretty much the Sasuke&Sakura of this gen. While BoruSumi is a reversed NaruHina and them sharing a strong bond after the ghost incidents (not speaking about both having seals and Boruto's Jougan being somehow connected to her Nue). With that, BoruSumi doesn't feel like some forced ship like SasuSaku or to an lesser extend NaruHina, since both seems to actually care for each other.

My honest opinion about the whole shipping thing.

Nice fanfiction.

You'd think he'd tell people that he was a fuck up. It'd be way more inspirational to hear some underdog punk that nobody liked became Hokage with hard work (and good genes) instead of pretending he was top of the class and super beloved from the beginning.

It's just him once again rewritting history,

>Sumirefags at the fanfictions again
KEK

This story is from FF.net, right? Give me a link.

Yes.

>Obito was the coolest guy
>Sasuke is the 2nd coolest guy

Now that I think about it, Uchiha Blood, Hyuga blood AND Uzamaki blood?
What kind of overpowered ass baby would that be.

>You'd think he'd tell people that he was a fuck up.
yeah but the children would start pointing out the numerous plotholes if he told them the truth.

>fanfiction
That word is not what you think it is. You fuckers really need to search the definition of that term.

History is written by the winners. Everything Naruto says it's the truth

Ootsutsuki

>respected Ninja scientist Orochimaru

10/10

Not the user/'s, but the whole "Strong bond" thing seems kinda farfetched.
also isn't Sumire into Inojin?

One that would have a sharingan in one eye and a byakugan in the other as Kishi said. Actually not very impressive, and maybe he would be even nerfed compared to the pure bloodlines of his/her parents.

I hope they bring back Tobirama once again after Sarada becomes Hokage and the leaf has 2 huge statues of the old war heroes, Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Obito.

>So wait, they hated you because you were the one thing sealing up the 9 tails? And you were the son of the 4th? Why wasn't everyone sucking your dick?

Would Master Keikaku Man Hiashi allow that to happen though?

>evil Mizuki

this is fantastic

He's going to die there is nobody else that can carry on his will.

Dead memes die hard

Jeez that seems inconvenient. You have super sight and 180 degrees of vision on one side of your body, and on the other side you can't see half as far but can follow movements super well.
That would be disorienting as shit.

>respected scientist Orochimaru
>Zetsu controlled by evil Mizuki
>Naruto and Sasuke had a fight for fun

>calls the bond of Sumire and Boruto farfetched
>implies that Sumire is into Inojin when all the interaction they had is that one time she said his name when he was talking about Boruto
Even before the Nue incident, the male character with whom Sumire interacted the most was Boruto man. You should have tried with Mitsuki.

>also isn't Sumire into Inojin?
Maybe. She hasn't made her feelings known regardless.

>And in that case it looks like Mitsuki is just made for her.
sumirefags' delusion. Trying to get rid of sarada by pairing her with mitsuki.
Mitsuki wasn't made for Sarada sorry to bust you bubble

They need 2 sharingan to get the most powerful jutsu. An Uchiha with Uzumaki and Hyuuga blood would create another Kaguya.

That's not how it works. 360 degrees is still 360 with one eye or two.

Wachu expect famalampai?
>"Sasuke was a troubled child- just like me"
>"Sasuke was pitiful orphan- just like me"
>"Sasuke had a boner for me- just like I did"
>"Sasuke was a dense mofo who can't tell if a girl likes him- just like me"

>all the interaction they had is that one time she said his name when he was talking about Boruto
no. Inojin was also painting with her and talked about her stalker and her being popular, she blushed. He also talks to her in episode 14

>Trying to get rid of sarada by pairing her with mitsuki
It's pretty similar to NScucks and their habit of also shipping SasuHina to eliminate the competition.

I assumed that each eye saw 180 and it combined for 360.
If only one eye is the byakugan wouldn't the sharingan eye have much less of a visual circumference, causing their vision to be more like..270 at best.

It's not both of the individual byakugan eyes are seeing a full 360, right?

>Be Sasuke
>Your edgy powers make you more powerful as you suffer
>You learn how to control lightning in order to kill your brother
>You can literally create a thunderstorm and summon a giant lightning dragon from the thunderstorm
>Buy you can't generate a small charge to power your phone
>You can create spacial holes that allow you to warp reality and move over incredible distances
>But you can't use a small one to take some spare batteries whenever you need

Fucking Ninja Phones, man. This is why Naruto spared Orochimaru, the average scientist is useless and Naruto needs Orochimaru to make better tech.

>Naruto
Kakashi was the one that industrialized the leaf and made it so tech advanced.
All Naruto has done is change history to push his pro-Uchiha agenda.

>if it wasn't for Naruto fucking with history all the leaf village people would know how fucked up the Uchiha were.
>All of them shun Sarada for no reason.
>She starts acting out to get attention

Naruto was just trying to keep her from having his childhood.

>It's not both of the individual byakugan eyes are seeing a full 360, right?
Yes, that's what it's like.

She blushed because she was being made fun, and in that same episode, she hid behind Boruto. And in episode 14 he didn't even had a proper conversation with him. They haven't had even a proper conversation.

Why she so cute?

>Sarada with Boruto's (movie) personality
If only.

Did the Seventh say the truth?

>webm

Yes, MOAR MEMES!

Naruto's value is not in his ability as an administrator, but as a symbol and a diplomat. Kakashi advanced society, Naruto made that possible by being both diplomat and deterrent, 99% of the reason peace stuck while guys like Raikage Uncle Ruckus were building moon cannons

I don't think has a straight pro Uchiha agenda. Just a hide the mess Uchihas did agenda but with only intention that Sarada and Sakura could live in peace. Also he doesn't acknowledge anything from Orochimaru, they just have him as a valuable contact. And the shit with Akatsuki members true motives could also stay hidden. It's not that very one knew them

Reminder that CHADsuke is the best character in this mediocre series. He did absolutely nothing wrong and Sakura deserves to be cucked by him!

At that moment, yes.

Kid Sasuke was a dick.

First guy that figures how to turn lightning bolt into electricity would be billionaire.

There is no precedent for it you dumb asses.

>Evil Mizuki

Kek, as if saladfags weren't trying to pair Sumire with Inojin, Mitsuki or Shino to get her out of the picture.

He's not even doing a good job of rewriting history if there's a literal book in the ninja library available to children detailing that the mangekyou sharingan happens when uchiha get too many brain problens

Who knows. I assumed both eyes had 360 degree vision, but both were needed to attain depth perception.

Uchiha have evolved to be cute as children so their prey lets its guard down.

>mfw Denki does it
>And turns out to be a Lightning-style user as well

The evil furry Mizuki truly was a menace.

>You will never ride on a giant cho-cho's shoulder as she goes full mech anime.

>Inojin
So?
>Mitsuki
I don't think that's ever happened.
>Shino
As a joke. Also because the poor guy's lonely.

She hasn't experienced true Uchiha suffering yet, Naruto is trying to protect her from that.

>Not wanting to fug Shino

What are you, gay?

>Expansion Jutsu Lightning Butterfly Mode Chochou cloaked in Sarada's Susanoo armor
When?

I thought his name came from lightning bolt, not like the bolt from nuts and bolts. What the hell?

Boruto cared for her and Sumire also cared for him showed when Boruto asked if she was the culprit. And at the end of episode 15, she probably started to admire him, while Boruto still cared very much about her after the incident, like exaggerating when Inojin told him she'll maybe change the school. It's more strong bond than Sarada, since he actually interacted with her more than her currently.

And no, she doesn't have a crush on Inojin. He told out loud that Boruto rides his father's coattail, something she doesn't want Boruto to hear.

I ain't a saradafag though. I just like to laugh at you because sumirefags are super annoying

You're stupid

Now watch him accuse us of being the same person

>by user at Fanfiction.netâ„¢

Neji means screw, and if you write Boruto it can also mean Minato
Or something like that

>Lenghty transformation sequence where Cho-cho gives a Magical Girl speech about destroying evil.
>Every time she attacks she gives them names like "maiden strike" or "sparkling light shower!", yelling them out every time she attacks.
>Sarada just sits on her shoulder providing support and looking super embarrassed.

it's both. Puns for the movie promo were also made with bolt/volt because it's the same word in japanese.

>>Mitsuki
>I don't think that's ever happened.
Are you new in these threads? Around ep 12-14 some anons were trying to force that ship because of the hospital conversation and their fight. Seriously, shipping her with Mitsuki is way less of a crack ship than shipping her with Inojin, though the one who she opened her heart to was only Boruto anyway.

I assumed it was both. Sort of a double pun like Pan from dragon ball.

shippers are too insecure and think that if you don't like them, you're obviously shipping something else. Well, no. Shippers ruined the threads, I simply don't like them.

Kek

The new arc actually dropped Boruto from the top three when a new episode arrived.

>pulls out his sword against his own daughter
Sasuke is such a piece of shit. How can he get away with this?

Ok bro, cool, whatever floats your boat.

>hough the one who she opened her heart to was only Boruto anyway
no. She had a serious conversation with mitsuki as well. But seriously, you guys need to take off your shipping googles because none of the interaction between mitsuki/sumire/boruto were romantic

That's because everyone has read gaiden and doesn't bother to see a recap.

>heres your new classmate who comes from village founded to destroy konoha
>treat him well :^)

What kind of psycho teachers naruto lets have access to young impressionable kids? Jesus christ, give mitsuki a break.

"cucked"
I dont think that means what you think it means.

He;s from the Coolest Clan.

He apologized

>Naruto Shippuden is beating Boruto
What the hell?

Because Gaiden is shit and everybody's read it

I do, actually. CHADsuke fucks whoever he wants, not just pinkshit.

Give me that and a brother-sister Rasengan and my expectations for this series will have been met.

Gaiden is meh. Things might pick up again when there's new content

>b-but salad is for bort! anything else is just fanfiction!
You really are a retarded shipperfag

>brother-sister Rasengan
>implying Himawari will be relevant
It's time to face reality, user.
Hope never Lasts.

Don't respond to the guy trying to force his DBS memes here.

You know that "opening your heart" to someone doesn't actually mean to fall in love with them right? That means that the only one that actually reached her was Boruto, and no one else, that's why their relationship is special, because he was the only one who was there for her when she needed it the most, she could have died if he wasn't there, and what he did for her won't simply be forgotten later. Hell, Denki is stil a big Borutofag after he saved him, and that's nowhere as much as Boruto did for Sumire.

I hope Boruto will actually visit the reformed Sound Village at some point

>Sarada one day brings up that Naruto was super popular with the girls growing up and everyone (including her mother) laughs uproariously.

What are the nips saying about Gaiden?

Not even that, but your justifications suck.

Can some body post manga version of this?
We had many more, right?