Florida Shooting HAPPENING: Sheriff Scott Israel accused of rape by victim in 2012 on Youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

Fucking happening. Sheriff Scott Israel was accused of rape in 2012, this can't be a coincidence.

This connects the Florida (((shooting))) to fucking pizzagate.

Does he have the verified pedo sheriff badge that's shaped like a Star of David?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/broward-county-sheriff-accused-affair-17-year-old-girl-forcing-get-abortion/
browardbeat.com/did-sheriffs-new-administrator-protect-accused-child-molester/
archive.fo
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-bso-sgt-baldwin-termination-reasons-20160225-story.html
justiceunit.org/
rense.com/general96/FLschoolexplodes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/broward-county-sheriff-accused-affair-17-year-old-girl-forcing-get-abortion/

>In a YouTube video uploaded in 2012, an unidentified woman accused Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel of having an affair with her and forcing her to get an abortion when she was 17 years old.

>In a series of three videos uploaded to a channel called “Barry Israel,” the unidentified woman claims to have been in a six month long relationship with Israel. In the videos, she addresses Israel directly — seeming scorned and angry.

>
Broward County Sheriff Accused of Having Affair With 17-Year-Old Girl, Forcing Her to Get Abortion
by Cassandra Fairbanks 236 Comments

3.4KShare 304Tweet Email

In a YouTube video uploaded in 2012, an unidentified woman accused Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel of having an affair with her and forcing her to get an abortion when she was 17 years old.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel with Hillary Clinton

In a series of three videos uploaded to a channel called “Barry Israel,” the unidentified woman claims to have been in a six month long relationship with Israel. In the videos, she addresses Israel directly — seeming scorned and angry.

“Hi Scott, it’s me again. You know that at 17, because of you, I had to have an abortion. Now I’m finding out that you have three kids — and a kid from another marriage, and a wife of 20 years and you’re happily married. Are you serious?” the woman asks.

>“You know about the illegitimate child of Broward County Sheriff’s candidate Scott Israel. The happily married father of triplets, also had a girlfriend who had an abortion. Scott’s family and friends know nothing about this ‘friend’ he kept on the side for six-months.

>Integrity? That’s Scott Israel. Illegitimate children? That’s Scott Israel. A much younger girlfriend on the side? That’s Scott Israel. A former girlfriend who had to have an abortion? That’s Scott Israel

Fucking what the fuck is with kikes and pedophilia?

Was this Roastie not compensated for her snatch's time?

It's almost like they go to synagogue every weekend and learn the Talmud and the Talmud tells them explicitly that it is okay to rape non-Jewish children.

bump

HOLY SHIT MORE
Sheriff Scott Israel knowingly hired a fucking accused pedophile for his administration

>browardbeat.com/did-sheriffs-new-administrator-protect-accused-child-molester/
>archive.fo

>Update: Did Sheriff’s New Administrator Protect Accused Child Molester?
>BY BUDDY NEVINS
>Scott Israel picked a couple of political insiders who backed his campaign to key roles at the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
>But one of the new sheriff’s choices – Pembroke Pines Commissioner Angelo Castillo – is currently embroiled in a controversy left over from his old job.
>He is accused of protecting a man repeatedly accused of child molesting.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

does anyone know how many Mossad agents are active in Broward cty.? Never mind Indiana. Approx.

just look for a B'nai B'rith organization on jewgle maps to find the source of their agents

(cough cough bump cough)
who is COBRA Staubs?

Bump

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-bso-sgt-baldwin-termination-reasons-20160225-story.html

>Cobra was slapped with a felony charge of false imprisonment when he tried to arrest accused child molester Daniel Snodgrass in Putnam County, near where Haleigh disappeared. Snodgrass complained to the local sheriff's office that Cobra was not authorized to revoke his bond.

What no one is talking about including the people in this thread is Sheriff Scott Israel KNEW THIS FAGGOT WAS A SERIOUS THREAT FOR OVER A YEAR AND DID NOTHING
again Israel KNEW THIS FAGGOT THREATENED TO SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL AND DID NOTHING
WHY DID THE SHERIFF ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN???

The (((shooting))) was obviously fucking fake

She so fuckable if you know what I mean

Rick Caruso's head of the LA police, founder of some children's wellbeing organization

>Ari Emanuel
Talent Agent
>Rahm Emanuel
Mayor Chicago
>Benjamin M. Emanuel
MOSSAD

Ah Rahm Emanuel, the source of onig's $65,000 pizza and hot dogs delivered to the white house, quite the connected character with his family running pizza parties too

Check'd.

It's that easy?

the head of LA police owns an orphanage in Skid Row, where the hobos act as a human shield from the real police. He also owns hotels above the tunnel networks in Las Vegas. Someone figured this all out about a year ago but it went largely unnoticed.

the act is sanctioned by religious doctrine. not sure about the kidnapping part. Florida is a major player, closely tied to human trafficking, child trafficking, organ "harvesting"and imprisoning people who know too much(or much worse)

justiceunit.org/

>$65,000 pizza and hot dogs

Hiding in plain sight because it's the best cover, also the whole system exists to protect them so there's also that

yep, that's them, serving the organization with connections to all lawyers and judges they've compromised over time, and that's just Florida now imagine one in every major citizen across all of North America

citizen = city*

Rotten bastard.
I hate cowards that hide inside uniforms. Think they can't be touched and can hurt people at will.
You have my blessing to make him suffer just for the name and the SHilary conection. FIND THE TRUTH time.

I've been reading about the shomrim and the eruvs they're putting up in NY and NJ, it's fucking INSANE that nobody talks about these.

If anyone wants to read the rundown and how the Cruz kids are pat of a jewish ped0 ring:
rense.com/general96/FLschoolexplodes.html
>Florida School Attack Exposes Pedophile Jewish Vigilantes

Woah. That thing just keeps on unraveling, huh... :Ddd

>Playing with hair and flirting at camera
Bullshit artist

>his name is actually Israel
They are mocking us because they have won and don't care to hide it anymore, right?

>Shomrim
this is new to me and troubling at the same time

His name isn't actually anything. Shalom sandnigger surnames are more made up than whores in Bangkok.

and the pedo triangle...

>17 counting as paedophilia/statutory rape
>the American mind develops late

Yes, that's what he meant by the filename. It's 2 triangles 69ing.

Not quite.

>literal police force in all but name
>Talmudic law mandates they don't turn in jews
>jew run police force that only arrests goyim
>exists to protect jewish child traders and abusers

>molestation and rape are a major problem in grooming young kids to be used by J's & Co.
BAN GUNS

we've been working together for quite a while
what did she mean by that? What's a sheriff doing working with a teenage girl? Very weird!

This anti gun protest really has the bots and tiki nuts on overdrive with damage control.
I'm starting to think it might actually get somewhere.
The meltdown will bring many lulz.

where is it at? I lurk DTLA almost everynight.
I know skid row well..

>photographer

>take Jew's side
>take Roastie's side

It's almost like it's the source of degeneracy as well

>accused
literally fucking nothing, I can accuse you right now too, now you're part of it too

This country is riddled with criminals in power and the Trump people are starting to really entertain conspiracy theories. Give them time.

I knew this bitch was Jewish without even reading the op post

I've spent so much time around Jews and in Israel, this is 1000% the kikest face a female kike can have