Stravanganza

Why arent you reading Stravaganza user? Its an amazing fantasy story with deep character development leading into yuri

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/aaa_05
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lack of newly translated chapters. Also, MONTHS past since last chapter.

Okay I am reading the first chapter.
Will share my thoughts in a bit.

because it ended and it sucked. the battle for middle earth with all the races was kind of cool tho

Where do I start?

Well, time to pick this back up

bcoz translation is ded

forgot mah pic

Because it updates at the speed of FUCKING NEVER. Goddamn EGS for failing to keep its shit together.

Also
>implying yuri

In the end, was it yuri?

user, theyre destinated to be paired

Just friends.

>was it yuri?

lol

Oh you, it will be yuri albeit slowly

At least they both look like boyish girls.

Fuck,what chapter is this?

Yurifags btfo

Both this manga and MaiBall kinda made themselves niche by abusing the sex appeal. Fanservice is fine, but dedicating entire chapters to it just alienates an audience. Both could have been huge if they had better pacing by not wasting entire chapters on just random lewd situation of the week.

How did it end? Whos the elf? What the fuck happened?

Those covers alone are enough to make me turn 360 degrees and walk away if I ever saw them on the shelf. 'Young Adult' as fuck.

I like Mai Ball but I can't help feeling the art is getting worse, than and releases are infrequent.

No, they fail because pic related

Mai Ball could have been big if the mangaka had a better sense of pacing. The entire first volume had more bathing than soccer.

Are you the same guy who has posted this manga on Sup Forums constantly ever since the very first translated chapter?

Mai Ball was never yuribait, Mai's entire motivation to play soccer is her childhood friend's dick.

>Raws
Jesus fucking christ no wonder it was dropped. I dont speak nippon but it seems so horrible

>sport manga
>not gay
Oh, user, you're so funny

>Why arent you reading Stravaganza user?
because it's going to be published in Italy starting in October

It was obviously rushed/axed, the pacing in the final chapters is completely different.

Yeah, I agree although I like some of the training chapters best. And on the other hand some of the football chapters and matches are too drawn out. I hate sports too, I was surprised I could read this without getting bored but I guess it's unashamedly a manga about cute girls first and foremost.

>Surprise yuri
I never get these

I'm currently experiencing intense disappointment. Someone will pay for this.

I thought that's what happened in Sidonia, and I guess that's what did happen at first, but then it ended with one of the girls doing a sex change. Not that it bothered me much, but the salt on Sup Forums was real.

I didn't care because I had come to hate that shitty manga long before that happened.

Oh why

Surprise yuri is fucking shit. It's ruined more series than even surprise homo has.

Fuck you.

14-sai is ruined, fucking gal art is ruined, and you fags might ruin gal cooking too.

>14-sai is ruined
>series that has multiple couples is ruined because they add another one
I'm not even going to bother to respond the rest

>yuri shit spends most of the series trying to ruin one
>suddenly because another yuri shit shows up we're supposed to like her
>even though they're both shitty people

It ended? Was it canceled?

I think it was financially doing well enough so it got wrapped up

How many chapters are we missing/behind?

Stravaganza is kinda boring compared to Reiroukan Kenzai Nariya. I couldn't bring myself to care about the world, or the characters at all.

Great art can only get you so far I guess.

To be honest yuri would have saved it. Black curled girl being would have saved it. No having shit arcs after second chapter would have saved it.

The author should have had aimed for a epic LOTR adventure or gone full blown kingdom management. There ain no middle ground. It could have been the next nig thing but no.

Disappointing, the potential was wasted by poor writing. The art was so fucking good too

At least Claria still has her lesbian harem.
But it seems the author got carried away by his world, and chose to end it because he probably didn't want to flesh it out.

>Yuri
>Not with the giant
Dropped.

Tell me where to find raws for this and then I'll continue.

Seems like theyre here

archive.org/details/aaa_05

what the heck

Boring

This. I'd read it if there was something TO read.

Very boring

Gey

>Reiroukan Kenzai Nariya
It sounds obnoxious. But I've lived in a co-ed boarding house, so meh.

I love Olavie's design.

There's something wrong with you if two literally who characters being gay can ruin the manga for you.

>gal art
Also fuck you and kill yourself she's not a shitty gal piece of trash she's a yankee.

Never heard of it, but the art is really good. Hope the story is decent at least.

Thank
so can anyone summary what happen after the war end.

wew it literally ended

What are some series with over the top rococo art, like Reiroukan Kenzai Nariya or pic related? I love that shit.

>story is decent
user... I....

And?