Which one?

Which one?

Lets be honest

though you will say you like right you'll go after left

>Which one
They belong together.

anime has conditioned me to think the one on the left is a slut and the one on the right is just poor.

Oh hey this fucking thread AGAIN

natural black hair > blue, green or purple hair > blonde > literal shit > pink hair > dyed brown hair

Left or Right?

>has good reputation among teachers
hmmm

Left, I would pick right's personality but she looks like shit.

Is that from the same guy who made touching feeling?

Right is prime bully material.

Right.

No, the cute factor of an innocent girl is too strong, woman that look and act innocent but are sluts are just your usual 3dpd.

Where the fuck is the trap?

RayK. and yes. He draws all sorts of wonderful things on his stream and posts them on twitter and tumblr.

I would pick right and then make her look like left.

so the people here will probably go after the left for the same reason people claim they are into independent and non-mainsteam stuff but go after the popular, well-marketed stuff. Because the Left understands your psychology and makes concessions to it.

In fact the people most likely to go after the right are Chads because they understand that they are faking being naughty so they know that they don't have any means to physically or mentally resist them and they can use their attempts looking like they are against society to alienate them from society so they don't take her side even if she tries to get help.

tl;dr: Left is intelligent, Right is a rape case waiting to happen (and get away with) which is why you'll go after left

Me on the right, my girlfriend on the left.

right is right

Girls like right become the biggest sluts because they are naive.

if it's really being honest then it's the one that would actually talk to me

Left because she's hotter.

Both have to be virgins though.

>left if "not innocent" means kinky as shit
>right if "not innocent" means she's a fucking bitch