Madame Presidenté

The future elite political class of America looks interesting.

what a hideous nigger

Am I the only white American left?

This is such a disingenuous qualifier. The question is whether disarmament or deterrence is the correct prophylactic measure for addressing mass murder. Correctly answering this question (or understanding the dynamics involved well enough) is one of the most difficult questions we face as a society (or species, if you think about it in terms of nuclear warfare).

Empirical evidence does not suggest that taking guns away will actually prevent mass murders, precisely because humans are unfortunately inventive creatures and can use nearly anything to kill other human beings.
Technologically, we are well past the point where physical or intellectual superiority is necessary to do this, as jihadist invaders in Europe routinely demonstrate.

If you examine active responses to mass murder scenarios, they all involve sending in "good guys" with superior firepower. Our passive measures perhaps should be in accordance with this, rather than naively hoping that restricting access to something will prevent determined crazies from accessing it.

But of course, you know this. You are myopic enough to try to bring about a society where "control" can prevent these things. Think it through, and actually ask yourself what control measures would be necessary in order to prevent random psychos from shooting up clearly labeled defenseless zones. The societies depicted in dystopian science-fiction novels from the previous century would be amusement parks compared to what you would need. Take all the guns away, and you'll just get poison, explosives, automobiles, and God knows what else. The "insurgent nutters" you hold in such disdain are trying to save you from yourself, you blind fool.

Literally 56% face

The term you're looking for is American thank you very much. The mutt meme is so painfully real god damn. I'm sorry brothers.

Probably. They're coming out right and saying they're replacing us now. What hell is this? What did we do to deserve this?

i'm with her

EL GOBLINO POLITICO

You're one of her. Le abominacion.

Polk County wants to start up a program to Reno teachers

Rearm

Is she Mexican or Indian?

viva las vegas...

El atrocidad...

la oscuridad eterna...

muttmericano

>this is a 5.6/10 in america

No one will put up with this shit for long. You have technology that is making the youth so entitled and people 25+ annoyed and disgusted by their toddler tantrums. You think that'll be the future? Think again.

probably both

la abominaciĆ³n maloliente...

>5.6/10
And they say Germans have no sense of humour.

MADAME PREISEDENTE

tfw all your classmates get killed

>le lesbian 56% meme
welome in the USA. You should have listened

I want off this ride.

Only the two straight whites have the time preference to at least act sad for the photo. Really gets the old cogs clanking...

FUCKIN HELL THERE HAVIN A GIRAFFE MATE

a damn shame she didn't get shot.

why are they so happy in every picture? what happened?

>bAn aLl guNs!

SOMETHING HAPPENED

Kek

No, but it's getting dark out there. We should consider coming up with a location we can fortify against the hordes.

le 23% face

Is anyone kinda happy this meme came about? Im learning so much spanish

Dude me too
I know how to say "the eternal darkness", "the jewish puppet" and "the ungodly creation" in spanish now

pushing agenda is satisfying

>white

You should be learning Chinese.

why do they even let ugly people in front of camera? nobody wants to see them and nobody cares what they have to say because it's probably based on their self-consciousness about their appearance.

ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO YOU FIGHT FOR, SOLDIER!

Yes and in fact you are already, you just don't know it yet.

already dead

la kreatura

Fuck off pablo