Go back there.

Fuck off back to MAL.

>no Gintama

quite good

Sage and report garbage threads.

>MAL
Fuck off and kill yourself.

>when you try really, really hard to fit in
Always gotta love the responses MAL threads get.

>mal niggers

bump lol

It has more fanservice.

MAL rating system is garbage sure even people there say is shit- but people here get so butthurt is hilarious

Because people have awful pleb taste and will vote for any piece of garbage to become number 2 best anime on MAL if it's yet another generic Shinkai love story.

As for number 1, that's well deserved.

They get as triggerred as landwhales from tumblr.

Gotta love how easy it is to spot the newfags.

Yeah, you are one of them.

You might as well watch youtube reviewers if you care about rankings like this.

>Finished airing but unknown amount of episodes
>Aired from Aug 12 to Aug 13
What am I looking at?

Incomplete information of an ongoing series.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards and a resistance to shitty external board culture thats not present anywhere else.

>ongoing
then why does it say finished airing?

trying too hard

Remember when Sup Forums had mods who cared?

I'm sure it's only `unknown' because some idiots are arguing whether to count it as 7 episodes [correct] or 3 based on how it aired.

Compared to what? If a show is bieng discussed on /m/ and here then I sure as hell rather discuss it over there. People might be deluded about how good MSG is but at least the debates are somewhat fruitful. Cant say that about Sup Forums. All you get are memes and shitposters.

So a series that is only watched by people that still like it is highly rated on a mediocre 'look how much anime I watch' circlejerk site

No.

Love this pasta.

>large userbase before the major normalfag floods
>clear and defined subject matter everyone agrees on
>dedicated fully to having a good time and not letting others or unrelated differences get in the way
>quick to tell people who obviously don't belong to fuck off or lurk more
The key here really is the first one - Everything else falls apart if you're outnumbered 20 to 1.

>MAL
Go back faggot

Thousands of people who post on Sup Forums already do. You're not special, and neither is this board.

>using MAL ratings as validation for a good series

Monogatari is, and has always been, for plebs

>i want to fit in: the post

care to guess why that guy isn't a mod anymore?

There is literally nothing wrong about getting opinions from other communities about other certain communities to get different points of view.

Yeah, we get it, you're being paid by MAL to shill.
Fuck off.

>im retarded
>i want every discussion to be the same
Fuck off.

>i want every discussion to be the same
What? I'm saying exactly the opposite.
Consider checking if you are mentally challenged yourself.

>nggh, my thread topic is against the rules and universally hated... I know! I'll just say they're trying too hard to fit in, that'll show them haha

Tell us more about how creepy sexualized lolis are, MAL.

Not OP and which out of the 5 rules exactly does this thread brake?

I only use MAL for it's list. Never posted a thing there.

>MAL
I found your problem.

That's not his thread though, it's mine. You are so autistic, holy shit. If it breaks some rules, why isn't deleted?
>...
And these people cry about newfaggots.

>>>Sup Forumsrules/1

This thread breaks global rule 11.

>autism speaks

Lets make a thread that discuss reddit top 10 anime too.

When did this place get populated by Sup Forums, retards who need other peoples opinions before making their own?

Twitter thread?

Go get your opinions there, why the fuck would you bring them here? Do you also post on MAL about opinions on Sup Forums as well?

>MAL
˙ɯǝlqoɹd ɹnoʎ punoɟ I

That rating becomes even less logical if youve actually watched the season.

You're stupid. No one advertises anything and this thread is supposed to be a discussion about anime in OP's image.
If anyone is advertising MAL is the people who spam it ITT.
Also this brakes global rule 8

Not an argument.

>says the tripfag

Kimi no Na wa BTFO

If this were a discussion about the anime in the picture, it would have been framed that way.
This is a discussion about the user ratings of series on a different site, meant to draw attention to that community and attract traffic.
This thread breaks Sup Forums rule 1, for discussing a site rather than anime or manga, and it breaks global rule 11, for advertising a site.
This thread, at best, is for shitposting.

Since Dragon Ball super hit the scene

nice, can I start a thread about reddit approved anime then?

lol all this MAL hate. I thinkn MAL is a good indicator if an airing show is worth watching. usually things that are 7.5+ rated while airing have a chance at being non garbo, but the highest rated stuff is always normie tier cringe.

gatari above Sup Forums's most beloved shinkaishit mememovie?
wtf I love mal now??

Yes do it.

>normie

Fuck off back to MAL, normalfag.

MAL is a decent tracker with a community that has horrible taste and even worse conversational skills.

Are you actually stupid? Nowhere in OP does it actually say that it's from MAL, give any links to it or encourages you to go there.
Unknowing person would look at that picture and think or talk about what's happening on it not where it's from. You, shitposters, on the other hand spammed the entire thread with source of that picture.

Same logic implies to anything. Talking about upcoming anime is advertising too according to you now?

What is the point in coming to nu-Sup Forums anymore?

Why does Kyoukai no Kanata have a higher MAL rating than K-On?

Snail became a god and made it happen.

The NSFW loli, of course.

OP BTFO

Who the fuck cares? Why don't you go discuss it with MAL?

>all the butthurt your name fags and shounenfags are voting it a 1 despite not having seen any gatarishit before

Why do kids on MAL care so much about their garbage rankings?

K-on if for the enlightened

If this were a discussion about the anime in the picture, it would have been framed that way.
This is a discussion about the user ratings of series on a different site, meant to draw attention to that community and attract traffic.
This thread breaks Sup Forums rule 1, for discussing a site rather than anime or manga, and it breaks global rule 11, for advertising a site.
This thread, at best, is for shitposting.

t-that smooth crack looks very realistic user

Same reason as Gintama's dominance of that top 10. As franchises go on, they tend to filter out those that aren't huge fans

But everyone knows it's MAL because people (presumably you're one of them) have shitposted with it for years.

Regardless, there were other Owarimonogatari threads up and this one would be flooding the catalog.

Ask the people who rate this trash a 10 while youre at it.

see

The same reason people post on 3x3 threads, autism

Sup Forumstards so mad they started giving a minumum score to owarimonogatari and maximum to your name

lol

Will anything actually be able to stay ahead of FMA: Brotherhood?

Dont stop user, keep em coming

You know what a good indicator of a show is worth watching? 3 episode test like it's always been.

Repeating same thing twice wont make it true, just it sound like you have nothing to say.

No.

It's of the most popular genre and it's the best anime in said genre. I think it's far from the best anime but i can imagine anything overcoming for extended periods of time.

Kimi no Na wa's been number 1 ever since it came out.

It went from 9.4 to 9.26 in a couple of months

>This is a discussion about the user ratings of series on a different site, meant to draw attention to that community and attract traffic.

Doesn't really apply to Gintama.

That's the only one though, I think.

lol, following the 3 eipsode test. If i can't make it through the first episode I immediately drop. You can say what you want about MAL, but in my experience anything airing rated less than 7 on MAL is almost definitely hot trash. with a few exceptions like Ninja Slayer from Animation and Kemono Friends.

good thread

>it's a discussion about what a specific anime has/does to make people rate it so high and why

>series starts
>people give somewhat honest scores
>with every continuation, the audience shrinks
>eventually fanboys are the only ones to remain
>score inflates
MAL is broken.

I thought it was about laughing at shit taste and paid shills, like whenever someone posts a Metacritic score.

This. Same thing that happened with Gintama.

Right post source.

Still up?

>lol
>normie
>MAL is good
>Boruto

Pretty good.

Not for long friend

Hiyoko is cute.