Why do I see kids wearing what looks like hard hats in anime?

why do I see kids wearing what looks like hard hats in anime?
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAaus-XTfwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For safety.
But they are not actually hard.

Japan is under constant, daily threat of earthquakes and meteor showers.

It's so japanese trucks can see them better.

Kanna is so goddam cute

It mean they love sex.

I'm never sure who is serious

Yellow hat + red randoseru = ready for sex.

For the sun heatstrokes aren't funny

But when will kids switch to the superior origami helmet?

youtube.com/watch?v=zAaus-XTfwU

The little bright yellow hat is basically something so that adults around know "there's a little kid here, keep an eye on them so that nothing bad happens to them". It also makes them more noticeable to drivers.

You need something hard to protect them from something hard.

and do they wear these irl or is this just an anime thing?
and what are they called, this is so bazaar to me.

just as I submit my post, it gets answered
thank you user

It's just an elementary schooler hat. And it's not a hardhat, it's a regular hat.

>this is so bazaar to me.
You're not getting any of them into your harem, pal.

Yes, they do.

>there's a little kid here, keep an eye on them so that nothing bad happens to them

What if adults wear them?

Then they're a fetishist

the hat makes certain things hard if you catch my drift.

usual sight in japan

A better question is, how many of them DON'T have that fucking back pack

Is this an enjo kousai girl?

I think it's actually required

Japanese children, like turtles, have a soft shell that eventually hardens into a thick carapace.

Some speculate that the discovery of hats is what caused Japan's population to explode in the 19th century.

it is standard, and they're fucking expensive so once they buy one they make sure to get their money's worth

>have a soft shell that eventually hardens into a thick carapace.
user that's all children

Sturdy and it is supposed to last throughout their elementary school years, it is the default choice.

Not into grade school. Right?

They're very small construction workers.

All elementary schoolers have randoserus. Anything other than red is blasphemous.

When life gives you lolis, put a lemon squeezer on their head.

>Anything other than red is blasphemous.

Isn't red for the girls only with black? for the boys.

Why is there so many white people in Japan now? Like libtards love sending their kids to school in Japan... is it because they fucked up the country they are from so now they want to make Japan more 'diverse?'

meanwhile, in China...

Red is traditional for everyone, other colours are a modern mixup.

Dat chicom aesthetic

I'm jelly.

>dat skirt
Grade schoolers sure are fashionable these days.

Captcha: Choose all the SKIRTS.
They know!

They are rape hats they identify which lolis are for rape

nah,she in the "enjou client" age

God fucking damn it

Reminds me of the lolis that Rustle draws.

Blasphemous indeed!!

Why don't they wear hard hats?

At least 90% of them will sadly perish in their first live fire exercise and be listed as acceptable casualties by the government. Or get caught in an escalator, whicever first.

>Why is there so many white people in Japan now?
>so many
Japan is 98% ethnically Japanese, and of the 2% that aren't, the vast majority are Chinese or Korean.

Kids can turn them upside down to stop my cum from spilling everywhere

Dubbing is so fucking cringe jesus fucking christ

They're translating on the fly

3D children are the only 3D that is not PD.

u u u u

Kill yourself commie.

What does this mean?

They're the equivalent of the road crew jackets. The bright yellow ones. They also keep rain off their noggins.

I need the mantis video now

Many anons have already replied properly, but I'll condense it once again in a single post:
1. They're the equivalent to reflectors on school backpacks in the west. The bright colour makes them more noticeable for drivers.
2. Because there are many places that are very crowded, the yellow hat stands out better than any other type of clothing, thus parents, teachers, policemen and watchful citizens can recognize them easier when they get lost.
3. Since Japan still has some sense left, they give children such stand-out clothing in case they get abducted instead of trying to teach men not to abduct.

They just look this specific way because it's gender-neutral, perfect for head-patting without a rim getting in the way and cute Cute CUTE!

What, are you saying that hats aren't compulsory school wear for all children in your country and that parents don't enforce the wearing of hats even outside of school?

Enjoy your skin cancer.

>cute

That's debatable. Those hats look ridiculous.

Enjoy your early onset baldness.

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. Cute as a button.

If all men are bald, hair is meaningless

It's required and they cost like 300 fucking dollars, I'm not even kidding.

I can feel your receding hairline through this post.

Actually I wax it for swimming

4 u

user, take your retard pills and learn how to post like a good user.

The Japanese seem to be taking a lot of measures to keep elementary schoolers safe. Is Japan really such a dangerous place? Or is it the west that's not keeping children safe enough? Or both?

It's those false flaggers who've been shitting up all of Sup Forums with their white nationalist bullshit.

They've made /fit/ completely unreadable in the last few months. Which is why I come here to hangout.

It never hurts to keep children safe, they kinda are the future

Yeah but it's a price you pay once for three years, and if the kid has little brothers they can inherit it.

If not they can always resell it if it isn't really fucked up, but those shit are supposed to be durable, aren't they?

Jesus, what do they use to make it? Titanium?

It's individually handcrafted leather

>Is Japan really such a dangerous place?
never heard of the japanese truck or cold?

>Japanese truck

Never heard of that, only the dangerous japanese cold.

Everyone in Japan is a pedo so they really want to keep the children safe

if everyone is a pedo who wants to keep the children safe?

Pedos love children more than anyone

The pedos.

Isekai

Pedos don't want to harm children, baka

Ah.

Is that why anti white posting is the new meme on boards that aren't Sup Forums

>He thinks pedos want children to be harmed

Pedos treat children like a dog, they give them love and care and in return, the children do "tricks" for them

>sexual exploitation and internal hemorraging aren't harming children
Fuck off pedo scum.

Touch me.

>im not a pedophile if I want to fuck 2D children
>someone posts 3D children
>people still want to fuck them
huh.................

This is not a human, so I'm good

Im not in denial unlike most of Sup Forums.

Children are sexy 2D and 3D.

There are men who rape women to death. All heterosexuals want to rape women to death.

>implying 3D pedos don't exist
They exist on this board. They overlap half with moralfags (self hating retards) and half with lolicons (shitposting retards). I wish we could get rid of them.

It protects against isekai trucks. Rebirth in a fantasy world would be wasted on children.

No you fuck off you stupid normalfag, being a pedophile doesn't mean the person is harming children, that's like saying that if a man likes adult woman he is a rapist.

>Sup Forums is one person
I prefer 2d only, not a moral thing, 3d is always PD, no matter the age. But people with shit taste that like 3D exist, but as long as they are not shitting the board like normalfags do, they are ok.

Truly upright citizens.

It's funnier when you compare this to fact Japan does force their kids to wear military uniforms. Albeit foreign ones. Heck, even randoseru is adapted from a military backpack, is it not?

this

Japan isn't dangerous at all for the most part, but they are extremely cautious with their children. Not overprotective per se, but do a lot to ensure children's safety.

Rin is a cutie, she deserves her happy ending.

Are these uniforms even popular anymore?

Didn't someone say that he recreated the Geiger Counter doujin, but only entered the house, didn't do anything to the kid?

Japanese pedos are all about the safety of children, very protective and only into 2D.

Now, if there was a lewd loli that approaches them then that's a different story but they don't do horrible things like American/Europe pedos do