>women are women
>men are men
>affordable real estate
>renting is rare: everyone owns their own house/apartment
>family values
>casual racism is the norm
>nationalism and patriotism is the norm
>no SJW cancer
>no political brainwash media (there is alfa TV but only mentally special people watch that)
>everyone hates the faggots
>Those who don't love the motherland are the type of people you'd find ODing in a ditch
>highest muslim population percentage in the EU
>no terror attacks
>gypsies segregated into disgusting ghettos where anarchy reigns
>borderline apertheid
>be wealthy enough to live comfortably and have hobbies but poor enough to not spend your money needlessly on impulse purchases, daily micky D's, a new car every year and what not
>every foreigner who visits the real Bulgaria (not some fake dedicated tourist area) wants to either stay here permanently or come here again in the future
>most bulgarians think that they live in a shithole because muh roads but when they go and live in an actual muslim, negro and trash littered western shithole they become depressed due to nostalgia
>russians migrate here en masse because Bulgaria is like a more affordable, warmer Russia to them
>Bulgaria is a shithole
My ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yGzPttx8TQ
cpb.nl/persbericht/329217/immigratie-niet-effectief-tegen-vergrijzing
youtube.com/watch?v=RGkb6J4DUJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People only call Bulgaria a shithole because it's surrounded by shitholes or because they're taking shots.

bulgaria is magyar clay

There is only ONE thing I know about Bulgaria, That one bulgarian who went to Japan, became a fucking Sumo wrestler, and goes on TV regularly to talk about quality cheese.

Bulgarian women are sluts. I'm a Black American and I was easily able to fuck 2 with no condom when I visited for a week.

>but poor enough to not spend your money needlessly on impulse purchases, daily micky D's, a new car every year and what not
Is this what people who can't afford to live in abundance tell themselves?

If shit hits the fan here and I can no longer fight I would want Bulgaria, Poland or Hungary to take me in.

We're full

You're a shithole.
t. shithole

>russians migrate here
How is that a good thing?

It was an exaggeration, but the idea is there. I have noticed that westerners, particularly americans, even those of them who are poor, spend a lot of money on things they don't need at all, or spend money just like that. In comparison, people here are very careful with their money, almost on jew levels. For example, If a native Bulgarian were to go to an american restaurant, even if the service was excellent, he'd either tip the bare minimum while cursing the waiter under his breath for taking his money or not tip at all while pretending to be oblivious or not speak english. This is a very well known national stereotype, and such bulgarians we call "Bay Ganyo" after the main character in a 19 century tragicomical book which describes the adventures across Europe and America of an uncultured, oblivious and greedy Bulgarian rose oil seller.

Russian QTs

Stop larping Makedonut

Yes. You have to explain to yourself somehow and “I’m too poor to afford it” is not good for your mental health. “I don’t need it” helps you cope with the fact plus gives you a reason why you don’t have it.
I’m talking about luxuries and non essential stuff. There IS mindless consumption, but it doesn’t fall under this category.

based neighbour

I don't think you understand what kind of a shithole Bulgaria has became. Bulgaria is unarguably a great country, however... There's quite a problem here. Modern-day Bulgaria is like... terrifying. If you want real look at Bulgaria, don't listen to him. These are the things people show to the public so they can make a good view for Bulgaria. Bulgaria is actually full of underpaid, uneducated bastards nowadays. When communism was here, nothing of that happened. Sure, communism might not be the best thing but, look it at the good side - Bulgaria was at peak performance. Note: 200 euro is the minimal wage. Also, everyone here is a normie. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be him
>doesnt understand shit
>writes on Sup Forums
>cries for being mocked

>be me
>doesnt read the full post
>writes the shit he actually said
>i hate myself

I yet do not really understand did he say Bulgaria is a shithole or no.

nervous, mehmet?

Бoлгapы вce хopoшиe люди, oни гoвopят нa pyccкoм диaлeктe и пoддepживaют Пyтинa. Mнe oчeнь нpaвитcя мoe пpeбывaниe здecь, и я дyмaю, чтo я пpиглaшy ocтaвшyюcя чacть мoeй ceмьи нa кoлoнизaцию.
Bapнa нaш!

too obvious although nothing is too obvious for the plebbitors that post under my flag here
It's no coincidence that plebbit uses sarcasm tags

I heard the only reason the Bulgarians eat pork is to piss of the Turks?

We already have gypsies, so why would we need anymore subhumans?

Пoшёл нaхyй, гoвнa кycoк. Кaк жe я нeнaвижy пyтиниcтoв, блять.

FYROM is Bulgarian clay.

Traditionally it was eaten because:
>you can keep it in little room, so people who don't own land can have pigs
>it turns non-food into food, pigs will eat literally anything and gain weight
>you can store it all winter by drying or using collagen to make pacha
>the ottomans wouldn't steal it when they start "taxing" before going to war

Today it is eaten because:
>its traditional, as per the above paragraph
>its tasty food, as per world fame

Sounds like a good place.
You allow American visitors?

I'm only a pretend mongol, my good friend. I don't actually hail from the Russias.
As per your views on Vladimir Vladimirovich, they seem to be unpopular, and the guy seems to be winning another term.

> Be Bulgarian
> Go on vacation to the Black Sea
> Everything in your house gets stolen while the police protects the the thieves (according to some neighbors in the adjacent appartment complex
> The neighbors nextdoors "didn't hear a sound" while they took away everything including the fridge and oven.
> Police says "well too bad, it happens every day, we will never find them" while collecting a bribe.
> Couple of years later immigrated to Canada making six figure salary while laughing at Bulgarians still living there.

Don't go there. It's a shit hole. I only visit for the my family. Everyone at the government needs to be arrested and put in prison. Corrupt pieces of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yGzPttx8TQ

Bulgaria is shit, you can't even get soccer right. I hope it becomes a radiation zone.

>people
dont listen to westerners you cunt
just tell them you're full and fuck off

>Be Bulgarian
>Leave
>Move to US
>Get confused for a hispanic

This.

Corruption is rampant and a major fucking problem on The Balkans as a whole, not just Bulgaria.

Post pics of your country OP

Who says that? I have been to Bulgaria in 2005 and it was beautiful.

>women are women
Women are ultra spoiled kids, well into their 30's and 40's. They only demand with nothing back to offer. Only difference between ours and the west's is that feminism hasn't spread.
>affordable real estate
By Western standarts, yes.
>renting is rare
Absolute bullshit. Renting is at an all time high and while extremely high compared to the last 10-20 years, it's still better than Western Europe.
>family values
Absolute bullshit. 99/100 families are divorced.
>casual racism is the norm
True.
>nationalism and patriotism is the norm
If by nationalism you mean sprouting bullshit against the gypsies and turks and getting drunk all day then yes.
>everyone hates faggots
No one cares. Faggots are not used for political propaganda here so almost no one cares.
>highest muslim population and no terror attacks
True, but only because almost all of them move towards Western Europe through here. They are very well instructed to behave here before being transferred to Germany/Sweden/UK/France/Belgium.
>be wealthy enough to live comfortably and have babies
The biggest lie of all. According to the government the unemployment is around 5-10%, but the actual number is more than 30%. Salaries are incredibly low and you're basically doing the work of 3 people and being paid for less than one. Having children is very hard if you are young and living on normal salaries.
>every foreigner who visits wants to stay
They want to stay because of cheap women, food and beautiful nature.
>Russians migrate here
They do because Russia is a complete shithole.

In my next post I'll give the real pros and cons of this country as a person who's traveled around the world.

Sound alot like ur life isnt complete shit like many of our ameeican friends.. ur viewing the world with a tinted lense...

Was recently introduced to homemade Bulgarian yogurt, was a big fan, way better than that Greek trash I've had before.

Me and my gf regularly talk about moving to Bulgaria someday. Maybe some other place, but for some reason Bulgaria is the country we've settled on for now. We agree that we'd never be able to raise children here in the Netherlands. The state our 'nature' is in is just depressing, school system is shit, culture is becoming more American-like day by day and we'd never be able to afford the kind of house we'd want to here. We only expect these things to become worse. We also know we're not the only ones with this plan. There were even local news articles about Dutch people moving to Bulgaria. My only hope is that we will be able to scrape together enough money and resources in time. We have almost nothing right now, are still students, don't expect to get a good salary after university but we do have debt, we have no concrete plan. I feel bad for wanting to leave this country but it feels like there's no other option for us.

>be a racist who hates foreigners
>find a country thats racist and hates foreigners like you
>decide to move there and be a foreigner there

???????????
i dont even

the only places where you'd be accepted and you'd want to live are the same as the netherlands -- the few big cities

the only thing i know about Bulgaria is the gypsies and Dinko Valev, but i don't think you're a shithole at all, i kind of see you as a less white Hungary

also i didn't read

This is my understanding also. My girlfriend is Bulgarian and we're going to Bulgaria this time next month to visit her family and she's going to show me Sofia (maybe do some hiking if the weather is agreeable.) I'm excited.

To westerners, and from what I understand, OP is mostly correct. Bulgarians know how to save money and strive to own their own property. They hate Muslims and communism (except for a few old farts having nostalgia). "Women are women" I can imagine this is also true. My gf does things for me that I couldn't expect of most western these days. As an outsider, she sees British "women" and asks me "but why is this happening? They are so loud and messy!"

Bulgaria may be a shithole, but I'm still attached to my shithole. Even after living in America for too long, I still go back and watch over whatever holdings my family has left after we left. Schools are shit, doctors are shit, everyone's not working, sounds like every post-communist shithole to be quite honest.

I have the cripling suspicion that your people wont be alowed to run.
In any case stay strong and gl.

For

That looks pretty comfy desu lad.

What's cooking in that pot?

Its because most of the beggars here are from bulgaria, romania etc

Quality post. You're still better than Ukraine and most of the balkans.

Here are the real pros and cons of the country:
Pros:
>Affordability
If you earn a WE or NA salary, you would be living like a king here.
>Food
Food isn't as poisoned as in WE and America. Much of it is still grown locally and if you can afford it, you can eat healthy.
>Nature and geographical location
4 seasons, each of them is felt nicely and isn't too drastic. Tourist destinations for every single taste.
>Women
While women are almost all gold diggers and spoiled children, they are extremely beautiful, but recently they have started aging just as badly as Western and American ones.
>Minorities
Muslims aren't imported by our own government for political propaganda to destroy the county form within. They are minding their own shit. The only group who causes trouble are gypsies, but they are very stupid and will easily sell their own for a quick buck, meaning they are not suitable enough for massive political propaganda.

And now for the cons:
>Law and order
Money is king here. If you have money, you are above the law. Everything is done with money and connections.
>Corruption
Police and the government are extremely corrupt. Almost all of the politicians are questionably educated sons/daughters of wealthy "ex-communists" and the police cannot find people to work because of the low salaries and horrible working conditions. Politicians are completely in the pocket of the EU/US.
>Birth rates
While it's still hardly achievable for young people to have kids and some still do, most people don't. This leads to people aged 30-50 having only 1 child and inevitably the population is shrinking.
>Gypsies
While too stupid to be used for a major nation takeover like muslims and niggers are in the west, the gypsies have incredible birth rates. For every Bulgarian child, there are at least 5 gypsy ones.

>cont in a while.

Glass jars.

I'm not a racist, faggot, and not a liberal either. What you describe might be the case, it would be sad, but we will find a place that suits us. Just not here. What's attractive about Bulgaria is the weather and the fact you're so goddamn poor that everything's affordable to us.

fake post, black lives do not matter

>My country is fucked up
>I'll leave it
Fucking coward

>Implying you dont just suck and bow to accomodate white wealthy westerners

Its just bulgaria, not some adolf-tier reich.

In some ways we are, in many we aren't.
Continuing with the cons:
>Addiction
Alcoholism is extremely common here and is a plague on the family unit and the work force at the same time. It's mostly effecting gypsies and men aged between 35 and 65. Drugs are becoming increasingly more popular as well and they are as cheap and as bad for you as they can be. We haven't reached Western European standarts yet, but we're getting there.

I can go on and list many more pros and cons but I'll instead try to sum up from my experience in Western Europe.
Our people are like Western Europeans in the 70's and 80's, most are still racist, feminism and modern communism hasn't spread so far. American culture and propaganda is vastly spreading here though, the people are getting poorer from being in debt and working all the time. We're a mini version of WE with modern technology and a mindset, which is 30 years in the past.
I would rather live here all my life, then spend a day in America or England again though.

You guys definitely have some nice land. I might go there for vacation some time

LOL.

Black tourists are almost non-existent.

I've been working in the hospitality industry for 5 years and I have very rarely came across niggers.

Don't know the reason tho.

What is this? I can't read Slav runes

I kind of agree with your sentiment, I feel bad too, but tell me, what options do I have? For as far as I can trace my ancestors back, they've all been Dutch. I'd love to stay here and save this country but I've thought this through and I see no options. The 'revolution' if there will ever be one will never come in time to reverse the damage done. Tell me, what's your plan? Where do you live or plan to live that's still okay? What do you even think is not cowardly? You can wageslave so that one day you might be able to afford a mediocre house in a village that either is shit or will turn to shit in no time and be forced to send your children to be brainwashed in the schoolsystem, where the traditions you know from childhood are outlawed, where your children will learn 'straattaal', where the only place you might get some peace is the local park that is full of dog shit and garbage. This has nothing to do with being a coward. You have to be stupid or naive to think things will change for the better sometime in the near future with the way our people, our government and our economy are. It's a real black pill to swallow but if you don't like the way our country is right now it will only get worse, there's no escaping it, at least not within our borders. Sorry. If you think differently, by all means, explain yourself. I'd much rather stay and work to improve things here.

If you move to Bulgaria, within a few generations they will have mixed with the local population and perhaps only a last name will remind them of their Dutch heritage. Leaving the country will perhaps help you personally but it only makes the situation for the Dutch people worse.
I live in the Randstad, but if you want to raise your children well you’d probably be best off somewhere in the east or perhaps Zeeland. Go the Bible belt if you must. Raise your children well, you can never fully protect them (even in Bulgaria there will be American influence) but that’s the best thing you can do. Teach them about their heritage, history and culture.
And remember that if you desire a utopia tomorrow you will never be happy. Best thing you can do is to make things a little bit better for your children. The leftists in the 1960s fought for all kinds of things and look how much the West changed in half a century (for the worse, but still). This is the land of your ancestors, leaving it should be the last resort.
Perhaps I was too harsh, but optimism is key. I can see positive changes all across Western Europe. Whether it will be enough I don’t know but I’m not giving up.
Good luck user

We are not North Korea. I've met a few American tourists: a guy from Cali and a woman from Washington. They were nice, we had great conversations about our respective countries

BTW forgot to mention that no one expects you to save this country all by yourself. But even countering one of the lies we're being told so often can help. For instance you will often hear people say that we need migrants to deal with an aging population. Problem is the CPB also did a study on this back in 2003 and found that it was not effective
>cpb.nl/persbericht/329217/immigratie-niet-effectief-tegen-vergrijzing
You can also think about talking about migrant crime, race and IQ, Islam etc. Do it anonymous on the internet if you want.
I don't want to insult you, I want you to think about how you can make an effort. Even just raising more than 2 kids well is a part of the solution

gratz bulgbro, I'm happy for you

Oh shit! I know some of these dudes with the yellow shirts. You will like them pol.

We don't hate westerners. I have a friend from the Netherlands and he visits here every summer with his family. We always have a great time and nobody's ever said anything against him

You dumb ass. Stop bragging and get back to convincing everyone that Bulgaria is a shit hole.
Nobody's looking to send mass immigration to shit holes. Nobody's looking to enact social justice upon shit holes.
Look what happened to Canada when we started bragging about how great it was up here. Don't be a Canada. Save yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGkb6J4DUJA

We call places shitholes but are scared to walk in the cities we built. It's a sour grapes situation.

Sucks bulgy bro
Too bad u became a leaf in cuckanada

>>russians migrate here en masse because Bulgaria is like a more affordable, warmer Russia to them

Really? En masse? Is it this comfy for ruskies? Do they form some kind of rusky neighborhoods (like in Canada and USA cause muh cant learn english), or is language easy enough for them to pick up?

No you just buy apartment wherever and drink vodka after work with your neighbors.

>send us mass immigration
Send them here and they'll return to their deserts willingly

>Hurrr durr muh grapes r so sour and I'm such a pussy

You're the only one who's afraid to walk through their city at night u fucking pussy.

People actually talk like this?

This:
They just live among bulgarians. My friend has russian neighbours on the upper floor and they are always making some noise. Back in high school I had 3 russian classmates in a class of 26. They were outsiders like me so we became natural friends but it seems like there's russians everywhere here in Burgas

Or mr internet tough guy sure.

>Black American
>Euro vacationer

Pick one nigger. You can't be both

>carring about what westerner subhumans think
Don't forget, in next decades their ethnicities and countries will cease to exist while yours will survive to next century.

Dude you're fucking lame
You're a big part of the problem with the country.

You walk around expecting everything to be a fucking safe space and when it's not you're a scared little bitch. Man up, buy a gun or something but whatever u do don't celebrate on here speaking pure bullshit for the rest of us and acting like you're ready to be a victim at any time.

If you're afraid that's on you bud and u can eat you're fucking fruit by yourself and keep your shitty opinions to yourself fucking loser.

Don't post on here* not celebrate

Don't you guys have to throw your loo paper in a special bin because your sewer system is so shitty?

bulgaria is really cool, our brothers

Romania-Bulgaria-Serbia Balkan union when?

You forgot the Saint of Bailovo

Greece

Дядo Дoбpи! Beчнa ти пaмeт! (RIP)

Bro I pretty sure I have been through more sketch neighborhoods than yoi have. You may have went to some places just to say you have but anyone who has spent any good amount of time would tell you people should live like that its not about proving you can.a big reason why alot of those places are shit even though they are in prime locations is because the locals are too retarded to know that scaring away every new face doesnt help your community at all.

That's Greece. I've never in my life seen or used a shit bin.

*should not live like that

he was a fool of god, probably one of the last if not the last.

Yeah he may have said the computers and TV are evil but so was my grandparents.

Love Bulgaria, great place to holiday, the poverty of some is a disgrace though sort it to fuck out.

their womanses are made for BMC

..Women are attracted to foreighners...so?
I went to London and fucked 3 girls in the span of a week,just because I'm a 6'2 decently buff slavic dude.What's your point?

I thought Macedonians were Bulgarian

Mиp нa пpaхa мy и дa мy cвятo имeтo, but I wonder what tragic event in particular occurred in his life to convince him to go such lengths in the name of God.

You know why you have all those things? Because of general INDIFFERENCE and LACK OF STANDARDS

Indifference and lack of standards create a state of apparent freedom. The elites do one thing, state institutions work badly, you can steal money, avoid paying taxes but at the same time you can curse, you can fap to porn, you have food and drink, you can be cruel to people you dislike (ethnic minorities, LGBT, what have you)

You're a fool if you think this means freedom and a well ordered state as opposed to "disorderly" Western Europe. If there's no cooperation between the elites and the populus, if both sides are indifferent to each other and indifferent to the quality of the state institutions, then your freedom is temporary and will be crushed, when a chance occurs, by a better organized country

We will get better. My father makes 1,500$/m. I make 3,000$/m. Thank god for the internet. It will kill off old local parasitic post commy business and we will start fresh.