c-span.org/video/?441264-1/
>VP Pence/2nd Lady arrive in TX 2/16/18
youtu.be/7UMlNOVkIGI
>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/20/japanese-baby-factory-dad-wins-custody-13-thai-surrogate-children/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965925223949357056
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Utah,_2012
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZqrm75Fj4
youtu.be/vtADH_hN-YM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965928352614965248
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/CLeGkwztvJ2/type/op
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maga

HE'S AWAKE NEW TWEET

Guess who's coming after the music.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/20/japanese-baby-factory-dad-wins-custody-13-thai-surrogate-children/

I agree. There is need for gun control. As in, more guns.

Go cap and post it I'm in bed with no glasses

He's a smart politician. Ambitious. I reckon he's building up to another Presidential run again in 2020, unless it looks like an incoming Trump landslide.

Ted Cruz aswell.

>Comments:like in Romney's tweet and first reply.

>Thank you to @foxandfriends for the great timeline on all of the failures the Obama Administration had against Russia, including Crimea, Syria and so much more. We are now starting to win again!

There's already at least 300 million guns here. I think a good 20% increase is the right start.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Utah,_2012

(((They've))) written for years how "toxic" and "white" metal is as a genre. Anything that white men generally congregate around, (((they))) will attack.

Video not related
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZqrm75Fj4

This is my plan B, if something does't work out

Have to figure out where I can go or what I can do that lets me marry multiple women and keep those babies coming

Anyone knows the world record for that sort of thing?

>USA winning Crimea & Syria

Genghis Khan holds the record and I dont think anyone will ever top it

And Jews would know a thing or two about donations, wouldn't they

Could Romney have won in 2012 or was he going to lose no matter what? I think it's because he lost U.S. got even more radical President in Trump.

Hehehehe

I like your nips.

Don't know man. There were 21 niggers creating a mess on a cruise ship that got into the headlines. Kicker? All from the same family. Most likely a muzzie has the record.

Now that my head is on straight that is correct.

Even if he won FL, which he could've, he'd still have lost due to VA and the rustbelt not going red.

GOOD MORNING, /ptg/!

NOOT!!!

>that response
Reminder this is what Trump wants. His support alienates a large chunk of Mitten's supporters, who are never-trump repubs.

Metalheads are too woke, no jewish tranny is gonna shut em down

listen to the lyrics here, for example
youtu.be/vtADH_hN-YM

Who is the ruling class that Tucker keeps talking about??

It looked so promising in 2016.
Now it has devolved into this.
Whatever this is.

>USA winning Crimea & Syria
He's chalking thosw correctly as Obama losses user.

It’s probably just some lizard men, or something.

The Russians are learning how to meme.

slowly, he is beginning to hate them.

They sure would

HAHAHAHAHA, Sup Forums BTFO!!!!

Kek

That's pretty dishonest point the Ruskie is making there. Russia has a proverbial noose around Ukraine's neck.

tfw no trap gf

life is suffering

WaPo's own poll btfo'ing the 'everyone wants "common sense" gun control' narrative

Reminder:

Jill Stein was a Russian Agent

Definitely an improvement over this.

You don't. Trust me. Rule by decree only breeds arrogance and contempt. The American system works fine. It would be pretty much perfect if you abolished Senate elections, limited voting to actual citizens aged 21+, removed all activist judges, limited money in political campaigns (pre-1974) and banned all foreign funding of campaigns and lobbying efforts.

Fucking Ukraine, first they put bird food on their flag and now this.

ANOTHER TWEET

NEW CHAIN TWEET

You up for baking, alberto? I'm in class and my battery is running out

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965928352614965248

No, he couldn’t have won because he was the definition of cuckservative. He was too scared to fight back any time the media crucified him. I remember when he said the illegals would deport themselves eventually.

MetalSucks has been kikey bullshit for a long time. The site's name is not a joke to the editors.

Julian Assange isn't even Russian how can Wikileaks be considered a Russian organization?

checked

They're probably still upset over what Ukraine did. Ukraine needs to build a wall to keep their Russian cousins out.

Did you just say "Russian"?

???

>Trump endorses Romney
3d chess?
I mean, I know that Trump knows he'll win 100% but he's basically McCain/Flake in a different pair of underwear.
McTurtle working something behind the scenes?

Possibly. If that "47%" comment hadn't been leaked and totally overblown by the Obama-backed media and he'd campaigned more intensely in the rust belt for the last 6 weeks.

But it worked out better anyway. 4 more years of ruination under Obama created the perfect storm for Trump.

Mittens will win Utah because muh Mormons. The endorsement could be a kiss of death.

100%

Worst D666 album but some of their best lyrics

>The Russians are learning how to meme.
>(and that's a good thing)

The yellow is wheat.

They will Romney no matter what. Don't delude yourself, Romney will be elected to Senate with 75% of the vote and will be the kinda guy who most often votes party line but gives a snarky remark on some topics from time to time.

True. The new one has one of my favorite songs of all time, tho

>hair showing
Was she stoned afterwards?

Did not know that thanks.
Hehe.

How are the liberal shills who spend all day on Trump’s twitter reacting to this?

Whites I take it?

Jews just call anything "Russian" if its inconvenient to them. Libshits believe it and parrot it because they're demoralized mental children. They'll screech all day long about "Putinbots" on Twitter, and never realized Mueller just indicted 13 people from a Buzzfeed article from 2013, none of whom live in the country.

>quoting obama

keked and checked

Is senator a step up or down from governor?

Probably pointing out how Trump said Hillary's gonna rig the election

a state has two senators but only one governor!

Lads, what do we do about the shills?

Some user on another thread found proof that at least one is being required by their boss to keep a fucking trip on

archive link
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/CLeGkwztvJ2/type/op

>endorses almost 100% winner
>have to be 3d chess
unless there is another candidate who has better chance that i am not aware of

Oh shit it's actually Obama quote lmao

Link or cap

> Could Romney have won in 2012
Absolutely. He choked hard trying to backtrack and trying to apologize for any perceived faux pas.
He had Obama right where he needed:

> deeply divisive president
> presided over one of the most significant economic turnoils of this generation
> bailed out the financial system, nationalized General Motors and tossed a cool trillion and a half into the fire with nothing to show for
> passed Obamacare, a measure so damaging it costed democrats countless seats in all levels of government
> tried and failed miserably to grab guns
> eroded even further traditional family and religious values
> turned a blind eye to illegal immigration while at the same time padding the numbers with a very high number of "deportations", very unpalatable to his own base

Did Romney take advantage of any of these glaring shortcomings? No, he ran his campaign basically touting his own horn as a "job creator" and hid for months from the campaign trail.

Trump is right for criticizing him. He choked and chocked hard, fortunately for Trump supporters because then things got so bad Trump had to solve it himself.

US Senator is a step up from Governor of a state. I would think the other way around but whatever. My Governor went on to become a Senator, and you now formally refer to him as Senator [Name], and you always formally refer to people by the highest title they've earned.

Governor has more power over the state. Senator has really no power other than to cast a vote on a bill.

up
Senator is arguably the most powerful *elected* office in the country

What about them? They have miserable lives, and they do nothing but give us bumps

They're losing the culture wars, the fact that they need to keep fluffy on a weekend shift tells you all you need to know

A senator is worth millions of Americans.

Thats only one per person. We need 2 or 3.

see

/end

Governors actually have to work.

Wew, that was Hannity's exact point yesterday. I guess Trump watched him

Trump is twisting his own comments a little here. He originally was clearly referring to the DNC, Obama and Deep State/Globalist operatives as the ones who would rig the election for Hillary (like they did against Bernie in the primary).

That's where the whole "2A folks" line came from.

I guess you could infer foreign lobbyist and government influencers were also trying to "rig" the election for Hillary for whatever geopolitical reason. But it's a stretch.

I agree with your statement completely. The only reason why Trump won the republican primary was because of Obama and the fact that most of the republicans where spineless

He's right, this is on the dems now

>The President Obama quote

Is Trump trying to bait response because of poor grammar?

Reposting:

Romney is going to win no matter what. Trump doesn't want another Roy Moore situation. Easy political points for his endorsement. Easy R hold for that Senate seat. It's a show of good faith.

If any other Republican candidate could win Trump would probably endorse them. But they can't.

OP is on red battery, folks. Somebody else will have to bake next