Would you forgive and impregnate her?

Would you forgive and impregnate her?

Raynare did nothing wrong. I would knock her up. Plus Issei is an unlikable prick that is only tolerable because a bigger peace of shit comes into the picture. Making him the less of two evils. That's it.

And honestly Raynare, Kenoko, and Xenovia are the only truly interesting girls in the series.

You sound like a whipped specimen that would put up a shitty wife that would make your life a living hell, but you still find her cute and is sure to work on 3 different jobs to support her and the children she had with other men behind your back.

I would hatefuck her and then kill her on the spot.

Do you genuinely forgive her or do you just want to fuck her?

I would forgive her and protect her. I mean when you compare the small things she did to the major things these other assholes have done in the entire series, she'd be a pure innocent saint.

Lets not get it twisted, I take shit from no living person. I can nice and forgive someone for minor things. But bury them for super serious shit that pisses me off.

Raynare hasnt done anything that cant be forgiven. When you compare all the other shit others have done.

You've definitely got a twisted sense of morality.

Kuroka>Akeno>Xenovia>>>>>>>>>everyone else
Get some taste for god's sake.

It's okay to want to fuck your evilfu, user. Don't deny she's a shitty person. I thought it was a waste too and wish she could be dicked into submission.

Sorry I prefer a badass Neko Loli, A Seductive Dark Angel, and a Blue Haired sword welder.

Like I said she isnt evil. Compare what she has dont to every other cocksucking villain in the series so far.

Plus look at all the good that came from her actions.

What anime is this?
I don't know

Raynare, Kenoko, and Xenovia are the only truly interesting girls in the series.
Who is kenoko but agree Raynare and Xenovia are too good for that shit of dxd

High School DxD.

kuroka and akeno are used good girls who's only pleases old men by lust

Well she killed Issei, so she deserves a fucking prize.

Being less evil in comparison doesn't make her not-evil.

>xD
fuck off

Sorry that's was a typo, I meant Koneko. And yes those two are two good.

True but then again what girl doesnt have alittle evil in them.

Yeah she does.