Satanic Hollywood Problem

Hollywood has a strange and deep fascination with the occult and satanism. These are the people who make and star in your movies, people. This agenda is getting into your films and into your heads, this isn’t some passive interest for them.

What can be done about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2599517/From-Scientology-libertine-cult-Ordo-Templi-Orientis-OTO-How-Peaches-obsessed-occult-spiritual-study.html
ranker.com/list/famous-ordo-templis-orientis-members/user-x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop seeing movies. Black Panther is full of a Christian cast, go see that.

Its a cool dress. Le Diable all the wat \m/

Weinstein fucked a goat?

Satan is cool, why would we want to stop it? Maybe if you pray hard enough God will make you kill your first born son

its everywhere

Day of the rake you subversive fuck. Blood of Jesus Christ be on you

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Don't you realize your currently the subversive? That's what this all is, a cycle of subversion between the autists and the naughtists.

Someone post that slaanesh demon personified by a homo reading drag material to children, I need to link this demon shit to redpill.

(old article)

>Forget Scientology, celebs are now falling for an even more sinister 'religion': Introducing the Satanic sex cult that's snaring stars such as Peaches Geldof
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2599517/From-Scientology-libertine-cult-Ordo-Templi-Orientis-OTO-How-Peaches-obsessed-occult-spiritual-study.html

>Famous (Alleged) Ordo Templis Orientis Members List
ranker.com/list/famous-ordo-templis-orientis-members/user-x

But Devil wears Prada not Dior, baka.

bump
I had a dream about Weinstein last night. He came to my house and signed these documents with four of his fingers at once. He burned his signature into the paper like Satan. Then he gave me one like an autograph. Anyways.

Did he try to fuck you?

No but it got really weird. He basically gave me a prostitute and when I was fucking her, he walked into the room and jizzed on the floor. Then he walked out. He was on the phone with someone the whole time. He did it like it was nothing. Pretty sure I was possessed or something.

The Satanic Bible is great if you haven't read it already.

Actual Santanism is just an edgy version of Objectivism (see libertarianism).

Dumb tradcons, please go.

Satanism isn't exclusively conducted by the Church of Satan. CoS members are objectivists. There's been plenty of Satanists unaffiliated with CoS that have kidnapped and raped and murdered children/women/gay prostitutes/whatever

The "Satanic Bible" is a fucking joke to actual Luciferians. Albert Pike even said so in some of his letters. They follow the teachings of the Talmud and Kabbalah. You know... ancient books of Jewish mysticism that also have much to say about how to treat the goyim.

Unconnected Santanism just sounds like people who are insane though, not true Satanist.

Maybe I'm just reeing at you because I grew up with the kind of parents who were afraid of everything they saw on the nightly news.

Sorry beebee

The satanism thing is to troll dumb apes like you.

holy shit, she is like white Rihanna. They've got a full grip over her

Satanism is the Jews true religion whether or not they are Jewish or Jewish atheist.

>This agenda is getting into your films and into your heads, this isn’t some passive interest for them.
Don't be a fool, the agenda has been present for a long time. It might even been there at day one.