Thoughts on Lauren Southern?

Thoughts on Lauren Southern?

wanna fug desu senpai

White nationalist who lives on stolen indigenous land; what else is there to say

Kek she’s doing the “rich white girl goes to 3rd world countries and poses” meme

She is alright, quite pretty too. But when she was down here, documenting our farm murders, she landed up sleeping with a few black guys. Very weird.

Tradthot and coalburner /thread

She was ok before she admitted to being a coal burning whore

It'd help if you posted a picture of her.

She's perfect. No downside

Also that pic isn’t Lauren at least it doesn’t look like her

Sage eceleb threads

Pump and dump

Then sage

>Lauren Southern

ADI HASHAMONAI

How do you know it?

deep fakes are deep tho

>Make an ex-JIDF therad
>'They're behind the "israeli Based born jew here. ama about jewish conspiracy. I promise I'm cool" threads.'

this
it's not her
>ADI HASHAMONAI
>ADI HASHAMONAI
>ADI HASHAMONAI

Her real name is Lauren Shimonson.

any pics of her anus?

Kek

Thoughts on her mom?

Gross

I bet this is real and that she's an obnoxious lay.

she's way hotter than lauren tho

>Sup Forums ghetto dweller ass no sound webm
>superimposed face is higher res than source material

>Lauren Southern
A FUCKING LEAF

god damn Lauren can you never just stfu?

A thot

ho

id do mom in a heartbeat

Reguritates a day late what I read on Sup Forums.
Why would I watch any of these e-celebs?

aging like fine milk

10/10 would impregnate

Further information requested, Coenraad.

My Wiafu.

Lauren Shecklestein.

The entire methodology of the Jews is to get us riled up against eachother to the point of killing one another, so half of them take the Left talking points and half of them take the Right talking points and they rah rah rah is to send our kids off to die.

Goys to Jews are what Kuffar are to Muzzies. Star or moon, they are both desert death cults that need to be put down for the sake of humanity.

Muslim/Jew are the enemy.

>Thoughts on her mom?
Found the jewess

he's legally a boi in canada mang

Who

Coalburner.

how old is she, does she have childrens? I would expect her to have, since she wants the white race to survive.

I believe you

>autistic
A Jewess coal burner, no thoughts necessary

pump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....pump....pump....dump....dump...dump...dump...dumppump....pump...pump....

I'm gonna make her Lauren Northern if you get what i'm saying.

Something is wrong with this thread. Something is missing...

Which the indigenous people stole from the Solutreans.

Her uterus is a shoah of nigger-semen-encrusted, ashy, unused eggs.

Holly shit

A boring, run of the mill anti-regressive, but does very good work. So she's ok.

Literally no evidence for this. If this was true you honestly think asains on foot crossing the ice age would've wiped out the entire population? You guys are fucking dumb twats.

I believe you 100% fuck that tradthot

Please. Plenty of evidence: Clovis points, artifacts, human remains, DANA evidence.

>Literally no evidence for this
>stabs you to death with 3 foot icicle
>ice melts
>Literally no evidence for this
>didn’t happen

I was chatting with her sister on instagram

How did he cope with her being a proud coalburner?
Poor guy must have been devastated.

What happened to finnbro? Is he alright? I'm worried.

Those eyelid wings she paints on keep getting bigger and bigger.

>Half Irish
>Half Black

Actually Lauren it's East Indian you curry burner.

>Has constantly changing IP
Suck my dick nigger

Somewhat good looking. Some good views but no original ideas. Went on a coalburning trip to south africa last month.