Some women are born whores

Historically, when these natural whores emerged, they would go be sent to town “to get a job” and everyone knew what that job was but no one was going to say it, then when they got too old for that particular job, they would go to a nunnery.
These days, however, natural born whores just fuck niggers, do drugs and try to rob their own fathers.
>In a bizzare twist, a 17-year-old girl is being accused of formulating a plan to carjack her own father at gunpoint — with assistance from two males — over the weekend.
At first, authorities believed Susan Mize was just a victim.
The teen and her father reportedly were held at gunpoint shortly before midnight Saturday at an intersection in Spring, Texas, by two male suspects who demanded cash.

dailystormer.name/17-year-old-nigger-fucking-whore-susan-mize-tries-to-help-wakandans-rob-her-father/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfEzKkFgGqn/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=mize
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are all the hot bitches crazy as hell? Asking for a friend.

Her Instagram
instagram.com/p/BfEzKkFgGqn/

ban makeup

Because they know they can get away with anything because they're attractive. Over time they just keep pushing their luck and doing crazier and crazier shit. Imagine that no matter what you did, your parents or others just let you off the hook. Over time it drives you crazy, you feel like there are literally no consequences for your actions.

She deserves to be lashed on a cross

i bet you she talks like a black guy

>Some women are born whores

Nope, her soyim father is responsible for the way she turned out, both directly by being a permissive parent and indirectly by enabling societal erosion with his vote.

probably more than just talk

>Historically, when these natural whores emerged, they would go be sent to town “to get a job” and everyone knew what that job was but no one was going to say it, then when they got too old for that particular job, they would go to a nunnery.
what job????

mcdonalds

17 years old and already programmed to let niggers fuck her. Fucking liberal jews every time.

She looks fucking great though

this

Did this lunatic put this up just for appearances?

>ban makeup
why do girls wear makeup and perfume?
because they're ugly and they stink

This must happen soon

What a thot, my cum would look good on her face though

She looks way hotter in this pic imo

>assistance from two niggers

That might have been worth something to a hollywood sandnigger 5-6 years ago. Way to not cash in on an otherwise useless offspring, dad!
Faggot.

She hired a bunch of niggers because daddy wouldn't pay for any more photo shoots once he found out his little angel had gotten her little flower BLACKED

fake news.

the actual story was she convinced her friend preston who was 16 to drive another friend to houston for $150. on way, he was carjacked and robbed. she was in on it but it wasn't her father.

>17
She looks like a child.

So this is what getting old feels like.

based white girl btfo'ing neonazi dad

>She looks like a child.
She's got a moustache, bro. wtf

No tits
Meh face
Sticc
Insane
4/10 would not bang

>She looks like a child

That's what makes her so hot, and she lives not far from me, once she's old enough I gotta go take her away from those niggers and set her on the true path with my cock.

That article was confirmed not factual by the police.

>Victim was not her father
It was a bullied peer; probably young, someone she thought was naive. She claimed she would give him $150 bucks to drive she and her friends around the town.

>this was more like an overbullying gone wrong than legit violent crime
Girl pretended to be interested in him and lied about taking him to hang out with other girls for money, the gun was fake, only young people involved, they beat the nerd as a joke, tied him with shoelaces, made him withdraw money from the ATM, then went to his house to get more money.

It was basically kids not realizing that they are entering the adult world, and that this type of shit will no longer be acceptable; only it took them too late to realize. The girl didn't even plan the thing properly; the lies she told the nerd obviously wouldn't match what she would tell the police, so it was doomed from the start.

>ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=mize
>You can see how Mize families moved over time by selecting different census years. The Mize family name was found in the USA, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. The most Mize families were found in the USA in 1880. In 1840 there were 12 Mize families living in Georgia. This was about 16% of all the recorded Mize's in the USA. Georgia and 1 other state had the highest population of Mize families in 1840.
I don't think her ancestors could've imagined just how bad it would get...

She was addicted to drugs by hanging out with dindus due to poor parenting.

Parent then pays the toll

Just another day in Brazil amirite

See her sweaty forehead? She has Aids.

>wakandans

Is that our new name for niggers?

You're a nut!!! You're crazy in the coconut!

Hookingy good friend

Right, she'd rather "suck black joy" behind the theatre.

I once lived near a white woman, early 20s, who dressed in Black and thought it was her duty to even things out with Blacks by only fucking Black men.

Her car was plastered with bumper stickers and window stickers that pretty much said that.

Amazing, the white guilt and white stupidity.

I often wondered if she moved away after I did and got a different car and married a white engineer or something.

The world if full of stuff I will never understand.

thanks for the fap material

I don't think you are supposed to fap to her, user. She is 17, isn't she?

How do we save modern women?

Fag

Have fathers arrange their marriages by 16. Sons by 21.

That bitch is so fucking STUPID

>stupid

Agreed. Something disgusting about the way she debases herself.