Under US definitions, Germany is more than 99% white

Are US definitions of "whiteness" the only reasonable ones?

do you really care?

She looks like a gypsy, not even south european, I can clearly differentiate between M*doids and gypsies

But still Americans know this and pretend she's not a shitskin because she's "integrated"

That's why she said "in America I'm white". White Americans are being kind on her and letting her into their circles

In the US North Africans and Middle Eastern sandniggers make up less than 1% of the population.

We have almost none of them so it hardly matters. This is good for us.

Turks would probably be considered mexican here for lack of better category.

She's a shitskin by my standards.

our military has always defined this way, jerry

>it's a reminder that identity has always been fluid

>be white
>yet be Mexican
whAT DO YOU DO

>In the US North Africans and Middle Eastern sandniggers make up less than 1% of the population.
And still they are considered white.

America uses the following system:
A. Black - actual blacks from sub-Saharan Africa
B. Asian - actual Asians with Mongol-China-Jap-Thai-Indian faces
C. Whites - everyone else really

>only now are they doing this
lmaoing my ass off

Depends on what those new definitions still include

niggers talk about being aryan . poos are aryan. gypos are aryan. everything but white people with bonde hair and blue eyes between romania and india is aryan. niggers claim thaiy wuz aryan

This is a great thing.

America's white population needs to know the real numbers. Maybe then finally realize just how little time is left.

>Are US definitions of "whiteness" the only reasonable ones?

Absolutely.

its too late,there is no white people left

The truth is that instead of a census with a checkbox, there should be a census with a DNA profiling. At current prices, a mass DNA profiling of all 320 million Americans would cost probably 2 billion or something. This is peanuts and it would actually not only allow for perfect white vs. non-white statistics, it would also allow healthcare services to provide targeted healthcare warnings to people, to also put genetic profiling for potential criminals into effect and introduce mandatory genetic race mixing checks (i.e., you meet someone, you look him up online in the DNA matchmaking database and let the supercomputers try a Monte Carlo analysis of your combined DNA - this way you can see if your offspring is worth actually having).

Nice. Maybe we can get hispanics listed separately too so we can get more accurate crime statistics.

>g*rmany
>a land of ugly women that only nigger would touch
>a land where even those ugly ass bitches feel unsefe because someone can rape them
>a country of such barbarian people that they are literally trying to destroy continent third timr in 100 years
>not to mention previous attempts
>no military
>non white in one generation
>less than 60% pupils in schools are white
>german kids bullied in schools by arabs/blacks
Are germans the ultimate cucks?

Two notions rise to mind.
Brave New World

Hello my white brothers.

>non white in one generation
>less than 60% pupils in schools are white

It fills me with joy to se the Krauts fall, but I'm deeply concerned we will be bordering a mudshit caliphate real fucking soon

Germans have a habit of fucking things up for everyone else, but I’m not really one to talk