Isekai Thread

>slave businesses are now a thing in isekai
>either kidnapped, willingly go there or send as a punishment for your crimes
Where do I buy a slave legally?

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/i-use-semen-in-another-world-and-live-by-relying-on-others-power/
hikokitranslations.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/isekai-mahou-wa-okureteru-ln-volume-5-chapter-4/
novelupdates.com/series/my-pet-is-a-holy-maiden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go find a hobo and bait him with money and food.

Try the middle east, last i heard slave trade never stopped there.

pay some saudi to marry his daughter to you
in that country women are basically property anyways
they aren't even allowed to drive cars or leave the country without their owner/'husband' accompanying them

Play Core Wars, Oz

Name isekai where the isekai isn't irrelevant.

Isekai card

boku no pico

Yes, but on the flipside men are obligated to support them, and if the husband dies the next male relative is required to support them in his place. Even if the next male relative is an underaged boy who has to sell his ass to pay for them.

monkey ojou

fuck off retarded phoneposter

>Where do I buy a slave legally?
Middle East
Thailand
Phillipines
Southern Mexican States like Quintana Roo

Why go through the middleman? Why not just kidnap them yourself?

Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka?
Reincarnated beings are an important figure and there's also a specific reason the classroom the protagonist was in was nuked.
That's something only the novel has gotten to though.

Shield Hero
Arifureta
Return of the Former Hero
Reunion with the 12 Fascinating Goddesses
My Pet is a Holy Maiden

>My Pet is a Holy Maiden

I tried reading that but the concept of wanting to fuck your pet bird that reincarnated as a cute girl was too strange.

>Yes, but on the flipside men are obligated to support them

Don't you need to support your slave anyway if you don't want them to die?

Give reasons for why they all couldn't be a native to the world living in some backwater town suddenly being pulled into shit.

yet you want to fuck a spooder.
Also look at the burd.

half of Shield Heros plot revolves around the summoning.
Arifuretas plot revolves around *shrugs shoulders* wanting to go back home.
Return of the Former Hero is pissed he didnt get a Harem and actively tries going back to the world to get some.
Reunions plot is pretty much aftermath of an Isekai, and the Hero uses the jumping mechanic at will.
Pet burd summons master cause she wants to fuck.

>My Pet is a Holy Maiden

a less retarded name next time, japan

>half of Shield Heros plot revolves around the summoning.
>Pet burd summons master cause she wants to fuck.
But why is the fact that they're from another world important aside from forcing isekai?

Normally you aren't put to death if you don't support your slave, and you aren't expected by law to support your slaves economically if you inherit them at age 10 because your father died.
Not to mention slaves actually work.

Re:Zero

If the two worlds don't have an important connection, then isekai is just tacked on and pointless.

I like how an isekai can give you a look into the author's deepest and darkest desires.

Funnily enough Sekai oni had the concept of wanting to fuck your pet bird reincarnated as a cute boy

I like how it can give you a look at their debilitating lack of social interaction in general, especially with the opposite gender.

This is just a normal jap thing. There are like 5 doujins about cats turning into cute girls and getting fucked.

But its not like that knowledge is particularly interesting.

I like you.

Also people living in backwater towns getting pulled into the hero business is possible in shieldbro.

I was wondering when you'd show up

Is it isekai if typical modern japanese MC wakes up from cryostasis on apparently abandoned spaceship with no fucking idea what's going on?

Hope i didn't dissapoint

MC needs to be in another world by reincarnation or be summoned for it to be Isekai

Boo Boo

It's a shame it is not being translated anymore

the fuck is happening here? why is that woman raping her spinal cord?

Turns out making a contract with a demon isn't a great idea, who knew.

How far are we dirty manga fags from that.

3 or 4 years

Boo

Isekai is only going from one planet to another, for whatever reason.
It's typically Earth to Fuckwherever Fantasy land, but it counts for going to a parallel universe Earth, fictional world to another fictional world, etc.
Of course sometimes it can be left vague, but I hardly ever see that be case.
Then you have Sevens where you're led to believe it's isekai but isn't.

>beautiful petite girl
Who buys all the ugly ones?

Kidnapping is a crime if they find out which they likely will, it's better to just buy from a slavetrader because he's licensed to do it even if he kidnapped for the slave. It's none of your problem.

Master of Monsters/Monster Tamer/Monster no Goshujin-sama.
It's heavily hinted later on in the story that the heroes being the focus of the main religion in that world being heroes that come from another world to be a major plot point.
Probably typically how they don't worship gods or angels, but normal people with flaws that just so happened to gain strong abilities by pure chance.

self-inserting wish fulfillment and power fanties are the sole purposes of isekai

>fanties
fantasies*

basically the MC is overpowered either through his own stupid strength (physically or magically) or has a cheat ability that makes him overpowered. if not for these wish fulfillment tropes, then making a series an "isekai" would be pointless about 90% of the time.

Wait, what series is it?

Oh hey, are translations still going on?

No, I read the raws because I got tired of shitty translators and their lack of ever getting things done in a timely manner.
A surprisingly very serious story, for being isekai harem. And my reason of starting it being "Slime Sex" goes to show how much expectations I had for it at the start.

Well fuck.

Well Nips and all Asians have myth of your crane / white snake / green snake turned into a beautiful waifu.

time to learn to read moon runes

Is that better or worse than a man's rib turning into a woman?

My rape senses tell me there's little here.

Well no one got a fetish for ribs yet. Right?

Right?

novelupdates.com/series/i-use-semen-in-another-world-and-live-by-relying-on-others-power/

>Perverted Protagonist Polygamy R-18 Rape Rape Victim Becomes Lover

I mean, there's Raita.
He can't stand his girls not having their ribs showing.

Anorexia is different from rib fetish user. No one wants to stick their dick in the intercostal space.

Wouldn't it be treated the same as a foot fetish or nape fetish?
It doesn't literally mean bare-bone ribs, nor do you necessarily have to do anything with the specific body part.
It'd be more a visual attraction if anything. Otherwise it'd just be closer to gore.

Good point.

Haibane Renmei

Post >tfw kawazu translations started again

Where's the epub Hikoki?

hikokitranslations.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/isekai-mahou-wa-okureteru-ln-volume-5-chapter-4/

Nope. No rape at all.

>5

Overlord/New Gate

Both of them are exploring effectively the aftermath of a vidya world. No idea how far Overlord takes it, but in NG it's heavily implied that the world is an afterlife for those who died in the game (death game, pretty much just SAO). It's pretty interesting seeing how the NPC companions of the players, having been trained far beyond the average NPC, effectively ended up running the world. Also, bonus points for having actual romantic development that's partially tied to the isekai.

Best girl btw

Hardly just doujins.

Log Horizon.

This is the one where he gets reincarnate with his pet cat, but his pet cat was the one that got all the cheats right? I remember seeing the images, the loli cat girl is basically the same size in her cat form. Fucking giant fat cat.

While I do not condone this, you could do what that bus driver did and just kidnap a girl and keep her in your basement for 10 years

what happened to the translations?

When going out after ten years as a NEET I was transported to another world

Reminder to make the lives of harem isekai protagonists as miserable as possible.

>tfw no more snarky robo maid
Life is misery, someone needs to pick it up again.

Human trafficking is a real plague here in SEA but it's never "legal". Get your fact straight.

Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu was pretty good. What are other ones recommended ?

Did the novel get sacked by the publisher too?
Volume 2 came out in December of 2014, so there's been quite a space between volumes.
Especially considering the first and second volumes were only 5 months apart.

Red Storm technically.

What was that one with the bird who reincarnated into a girl?

That's the one where 2ch is part of the main cast?

novelupdates.com/series/my-pet-is-a-holy-maiden/

Yeah, he has to be carried by his now intelligent talking OP cat. That tells him she wants to get a girl form ASAP so she can bang him. And he's more than fine with that.

Is it gay if you find a slime cute

>slave businesses are now a thing in isekai
already happened in shield hero

1: Is the slime a trap?
2: Do you consider traps gay?

It's probably gay.

The slime is a slime, it can have anything it wants between its slime legs.

>is the group boss
>mary sue
>still acts like a total beta
every time

So this has been bothering me. Do any authors actually have an ending in mind when making an isekai series?

I mean, one of the reasons why manga like Fullmetal Alchemist of Assassination Classroom were so good was because the mangaka knew how things were going to end from the start. It feels as if most isekai just have a premise, and the author just tapers out afterwards. They never even think of planning ahead.

Because they ain't planning ahead, they're writing as a way to unwind so they just keep writing and stumbling their way through shit until the WN somehow ends.

There are some authors who planned out the story line from the beginning.

Me, Her, and the Ballistic Weaponry [Antique]

Isn't that the one where the MC wakes up as a female demon lord? How'd that end?

>Translations never