Is (s)he /our xir/?

Is (s)he /our xir/?

>Whypipo shootin kids 'n' sheeit
>sipping tea while making snide assumptions.gif

It's a meme

SHOTSFIRED

>le nigger sippin drank me me~~

On the one hand she's defending the 2nd Amendment and understands the point of it. On the other hand she turns it into a race issue. Goddammit.

Nigger children shoot each other all the fucking time. Its just the media doesnt care about them.

Why is turning it into a race issue bad? Everything is about race moron. Blacks are responsible for a majority of gun crime.

>assuming niggers know how to meme
*sips tea

Because, as I found out on the wikipedia page on mass shootings, they only include ones with ten plus dead. Something tells me if you were to include the shootings anywhere, schools included with about the 4-9 range, the shooters would be...... well black. And the same reason people don't hear about this on the news is the same we hear all about this one time a white kid shot up his school.

Whites are a majority for school shootings. Mass shootings. Mass bombings.

Okay? Does it correlate with our percentage of the population? Also, stats for that?

>Mass bombings

This

Because people shoot outside the school.

Case and point Chicago and Baltimore, LA, NY, and many others.

Stupid bitch needs to listen to a police scanner.

Another thing is that the average shooting blacks commit leaves a lot of people shot (like four or more on average) but not a lot dead. In other words, most of these blacks are not very lethal. Contrast that with the average white shooter. There is usually a kill/wound ratio of 1:1, and more than 10 dead. In other words their kids lash out al the time in a less than lethal fashion, when ours lash out its rare and lethal.

no she was attacking the 2a, you can tell by the smug nigmeme

>if i decide to view stats in x angle it looks good!

She makes a good point.

Autism is the root, sterilize all women beyond 30 years of age and put an end to public shootings

Besides the point that school shootings usually involve planning ahead, which is impossible for niggers to do. Schools are a daycare version of showtime at the Apollo, niggers have a stage to act like apes. There is zero reason for them to not like school.

Is "National Shoot Up a School" a /leftypol/ false flag?

My penis is confused

Ironically most nigras don't give a shit about gun control, they will have guns regardless of permits or whatever, and unlike the average normie they aren't afraid to to own them or use them when needed, for better or worse. Jews only care about guns when white people have them; they have no outrage when ghettos get shot up.

>Ooh! The pretend-man-with-fake-tits posted something racist!!

This gave me a good kek. Bad attempt at b8 though