Black people and DBZ

Why? Why do black people love DBZ and Naruto so much, while feeling nothing for any other anime?

>inb4 "go to Sup Forums and get told to come back here"
>inb4 "op cant inb4"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21HLoKBUOdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because that's normie tier animumangos, their brains can't comprehend evangelion or ghost in the shell

This.

Because shonenshit is a genre for the low iq.
Only the thinking man can appreciate cute anime girls doing cute things.

>evangelion
eh
>ghost in the shell
I'll give you that.

I started noticing this a few years ago. For some wierd reason a ton of black people watch DBZ. I see "thug" niggers wearing dbz t shirts and talking about ot all of the time. I figured it was in some rap video or something.

Shows with fighting and buff dudes. why do black people who love to fight watch it.

If only dbz would have been a full fledged black show. It would have been so much better.
youtube.com/watch?v=21HLoKBUOdk

>why do black people who love to fight watch it.

cuz there gay

Because they want to be white Super Aryans like Goku and Begeta.
Same applies to spics.

Because they're poor and that's the only anime available on public television. That's why they like Yugioh too

black coworkers talking about Goku Black
>mfw niggers watch the dub

Posing and power levels are extremely nigger friendly.

>do black people love DBZ and Naruto so much
because young people crave a strong father figure and when none is present they latch on to surrogates.

Reading is haaard

They identify with Goku because he’s a monkey man obsessed with fighting and with an IQ of 50

it's about musclebound dudes with daddy issues who solve their issues by hootin', hollerin' and beating the shit out of each other.
It's not rocket science.

>anime
>good

it kinda is

Meh, I like Dragon Ball, it's dumb yes, but satisfying.

Best answer ITT

Not only blacks, spics too

This. Pic related might literally be the most intellectual show ever written. Even as someone who has a PHD in Mathematics and reads classical literature as a hobby some of it went over my head. Niggers and spics have no chance.

Because it's fucking good man. Good story high test characters and no waifu shit. Only good anime are DB and Jojo. everything else is shit

I don't know how you could stand this shitty anime. Just a bunch of yuri shit. Couldnt make it past epi. 4

and what is your pic rel?