IF there has to be democracy what should be the minimum age required in order to vote?

IF there has to be democracy what should be the minimum age required in order to vote?

I say 40

18, white males only.

Nowadays 25

Every married white man over 30, who hasn't divorced ever, and has at least 2 kids

A full legislature of work, regardless of the actual age.

Why white only? Why not base it on how much they have studied? For example only those who have graduated getting to vote?

Because meritocracy is a fantasy. Giving minorities the opportunity to vote for welfare is suicide.

The only decent form of democracy was the one practiced in Ancient Greece:
> Participation was not open to all residents: to vote one had to be an adult, male citizen i.e. neither a foreign resident, slave or a woman.
>As we have seen, only male citizens who were 18 years or over could speak (at least in theory) and vote in the assembly, whilst the positions such as magistrates and jurors were limited to those over 30 years of age.
The 18 years old vote is good only in a society like they had, with a strong education not only in terms of how much knowledge or reasoning abilities you have but on certain values that allows the country to survive and maintain itself in a healthy state.
In the current state of modern society, voting at 18 is a joke. It should be at least 21.

>16

Ha. Millons of little libfaggots trying to bite the carrot.

I see what you're talking about. Minorities will always vote against the interest of the country. This is why in an (ideal) Islamic Government the Dhimmis (Protected Non Muslim Minority) don't get to vote

Lol yeah and you expect the rest of the vast majority of people that don't fall into this group let this very specific group represent them?

Good luck selling that idea bud.

25 and is married with children, zero government assistance.

1: Being over 25 years old
2: Having/had a fulltime job for over 1 year

I prefer the Islamic Theo-Democracy as defined by Maulana Maududi and Dr Israr Ahmed only muslim men above 40 (Women above 40 get half a vote) get to elect the members of the Executive Shura (Council) and Caliph while the legislative Shura (Which is made up of Islamic Scholars) is chosen based on the scholars' knowledge of Sharia Law

Yeah, well OP said nothing about convincing people, to me this seem like the best policy.
Also, given what said, exclusion from voting privileges isn't something new.

The current generation is highly sensitive and unfamiliar with being denied anything.

That I agree with

>1: Being over 25 years old
>2: Having/had a fulltime job for over 1 year

Fair enough.

The age at which you have been a steady tax payer for at least 4 years and not received welfare checks. An alternative would be at least 1 year in the military.

If you are 25, 40 or 60 and this doesn't apply to you then gtfo and let people who carry the system decide on its future. Be happy for the gibs they are allowing you to take from them.

Only head of household, over 25 years of age.