Megyn Kelly bringing trans children on her show today

i hate faggots so much

Yeah? Well her audience of 5 people should enjoy that.

Oh yeah? What else is going on, mom?

How does something launch, and then instantly land a spot on megyn Kelly show???

That white girl with brown hair needs to meet me, now! Allah demands it!

We need to start a crowdfunding campaign to buy a nuke and use it on America to stop this degeneracy from spreading.

its important to show Americans that children are sexual beings sex rights are a important step in allowing adults and child love making get use to it this is whats going on and you cant stop it

Suicide rate of 40%. Let's guess who an heros.

>fat "girl"
Cause fat
>blonde "boy"
The look of despair

2 scoops, 2 genders.

Why aren't these people lynched?

2 terms

because they have infiltrated all parts of government / News media and will make it legal

look it like old age & death you may not like it but its still going to happen

the UK and Europe has the most pedos in government its every where it just there is more free speech in the USA so you see more they cover it up in your country

your from Dominican where the age of sex is 12 lol and your bitchen lol

The show is starting soon

Thanks Obama for the never ending degeneracy.

>no Mike Cernovich
staged. As if anyone gives a shit about him

These are the only types who will even appear on her low rated horrible show anymore. The Trump curse is in full force.

"#gendercool"? Whatever faggot pedo invented this shit needs to be dragged out into the street and shot. This is child abuse.

Idiocracy at its finest...

It's not enough just for them to be fucked up. They have to make it "cool" and drag other people into it. And these cuck Dads! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jebus...
This is so fucked up and perverted and evil to do to children.
>they don't know these things yet
>they are just kids
>let them be just fucking kids you sick homo propagandists

shit like this should be illegal and people promoting this belongs in jail. Fucking up the heads of these kids. What do you think is going to happen to them when they hit puberty and finally understand this shit?

well that's your next group of charlie mansons right there

Any anons have kids around that age? If so, how common is this trans children epidemic?

Nest show up? Today with (cuckqueen) Kathy Lee and Jenna Bush playing with fur covered handcuffs and giggling. The state of NBC News.

he looks so happy and wholesome

Im.OP I have a 2 year old. Kids do dumb shit and can be convinced of anything . They require guidance and principles or will grow up and act like a literally chimpanzee , stealing and assaulting others.

The parents failed in 90% of these cases . Are some people legit trans? Sure.

But I'd say the overwhelming majority were raised with improper socialization and parental guidance .