Give me some anti immigration arguments

Give me some anti immigration arguments.

Nah

cultural familiarity is important to the fabric of a community and adding more cultures only fragments the fabric and divides the community. This is great for leaders because the natural distrust of other cultures the chances of an uprising are severely limited.
There are already enough skilled workers to go around and exceeding profit margins by importing retards who will do the job for less from abroad only promotes further degradation of the nation.

Wall

This country already has one good example invasion, and its aftermath. How many more you need pablo?

the real issue is that there are no good arguments for anything more than very limited immigration

nigs r dum

Depends on the quality and quantity of the immigrants

Nail bombs
Axe attacks
Mass sexual assault
Random stabbings
Acid attacks

Your pic is a pretty good one.

(true)Left wing arguments against:
1.More competition in the workforce so it's harder to get a job + (2.) it drives wages down since competition increases.
3.Immigrants are easily exploited by companies and are often underpaid.

Right wing arguments:
1. Homogeneity is required in a stable society, immigration destabilizes the country and (2.) crime increases.
3. The Native culture can be threatened by immigrants culture

these were just off the top of my head, both left wing and right wing should be against immigration.

When you bring a piece of the third world to the first world.

That first world country becomes a little bit more 3rd world.

(Crime, oversized families, general poor begaviour)

>The Native culture can be threatened by immigrants culture

People saying dumb shot like this is what makes anti immigration look bad.

giv goblina gf

Other than Europeans they're non-White and have no clue about our culture and are only here for the money. They're mostly drunks and bring their 3rd world shithole value system with them.

How is this wrong though?

With upcoming automation of most jobs. We don't need immigration we need to focus on what we got. We really need to cut off immigration

She is a great example of why mixing with immigrants is a bad thing

Its not wrong look at all the white flight happening in high immigration areas. These people are not moving because they feel comfortable and safe in the areas they grew up.

"Unsustainable"

>importing opposition, importing opposing agendas that are mostly incompatible with the homecountry, which will manifest in politics
>multiple ethnicities will draw all of the political interest, politics are now being led along racial and ethnic lines, rather than focussing on problems within a society.
>'Diversity' lowers social cohesion and civic compassion significantly for supposed economic benefits (Putnam 2007)
>Yes, kin selection is a thing
>Immigrants will want their 'fair share' come the 2nd generation, without doing the work
>Minorities excel at violent crimes and many are quite shit at everything else (3rd, 4th generation turks here still waving turkey flags and openly say they hate Germany).

Basically, supporting multiculturalism means selling of ethnic and societal cohesion for supposed economic benefits and the privilege of not being called a racist, not worth it.

Rape, mureder, crime, low iq

Rate me 4chins

What's her footgame?

California

the thousands of companies that benefit off of cheap illegal labor/immigration. They should be first to go, all these companies who have in the past hired or are still hiring illegals need to be prioritized by ice and shut the fuck down. i dont know why Sup Forums has never done this, sent the addresses of all these illegal establishments who are still hiring these fuckers, im sure many of you know at least one. they are all over the place here, whether illegals working at gas stations, or body shops, or grass cutters, maintenance people, they are a drain on everyone. i feel a lot better when im done with college and have saved enough money to move out of here, it's unbearable, but until i must shut the fuck up and just go with the flow.

Justin Bieber Fag Hair

don't be a fake blonde/10

she's so perfect lol