Where can the ethnostate actually be built?

Is Venus or some exo-solar planet actually the only place where it can be built up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBf7uAxk6ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck that
send the niggers and mudshits there

It's a bit too yellow for me.

>Spend their weight worth in gold to send 6 billion people to venus

I can think of a much more efficient way to use that rocket fuel

I never understood the space travel pipe dream.
Wouldn't it make more sense to fix home first?

You can't fix an asteroid impact.

>White men building a civilization in Venus in a century
>Blacks can't do one in sub-sahara Africa in thousand of years

top ek

hapa ethnostate

I guessed your flag was German when I saw your thread in the catalog. Anyway, we should build our ethnostate as a floating city in the atmosphere of Venus.

You're right. It'd be cheaper to burn them up in acid here at home rather in the atmosphere of a distant planet.

the temperature and pressure at the surface of Venus are actually so enormous that the atmosphere is behaving like a supercritical fluid down there

agreed. i hate this obsession with space exploration and colonization. imo we'd be better off fixing our planet, then focus on improving humanity itself through transhumism, making ourselves immortal, as well as perhaps making our own simulated reality to live in. the first solution in this video has been my theory on why we will probably never have aliens come here.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBf7uAxk6ds

why would a life form intelligent enough to travel across the galaxy not just make their own utopian reality via simulation

on earth, probably iceland or poland, maybe svalbard

>the temperature and pressure at the surface of Venus are actually so enormous that the atmosphere is behaving like a supercritical fluid down there
That is why you freeze out the CO2 first by building a giant solar shade at the L1-Venus-Sun point.

Venus is so hot that would be impossible live there no the best place in my opinion if you want to do your little crazy ethnostate thing as either Greenland or the Arctic or Antarctic stay on this planet you don't want cancer or death do you?

I LARP YOU
YOU LARP ME

There you go

Earth ofc but Jupiter is unironically a really good place for colonization
Each moon of Jupiter is colonizable and Jupiter's atmosphere itslef is possible as a cloud city-esque colony

See If you want a long and great future for humanity then space colonization is necessary, Earth won't last forever, we shouldn't just be a bunch of simulation cuck NEETs like those ayylmaos, we should use a simulated utopia for entertainment while also coming out of it from time to time to conquer the universe IRL.

I would be okay with living in a venus cloud city

it makes more sense to send nanobot swarms which contain digitized information
flesh and space don't mix

>Venus is so hot that would be impossible live there no the best place in my opinion
In your opinion. In my opinion, we should terraform Venus by lowering its atmosphere temperature and freezing out 98% of its atmosphere. Then we convert some of the CO2 to O2 and we have a perfect nitrogen-oxygen-trace gas atmosphere at 1 bar. We bring in some water from icy moons (we actually bring the icy moons itself) and eh voila, a white ethnostate with strict immigration rules.

>if you want to do your little crazy ethnostate thing as either Greenland or the Arctic or Antarctic
Too cold.

> stay on this planet you don't want cancer or death do you?
I do not want to go to Mars where there is cancer and death. I want to go to Venus where there will be forrest, oceans, lakes and vast green meadows filled with white, blonde, young women dancing in flowers.

Venera 13 took this photo through a diamond window. According to Wiki, "The lander functioned for 127 minutes (the planned design life was 32 minutes) in an environment with a temperature of 457 °C (855 °F) and a pressure of 89 Earth atmospheres (9.0 MPa)."

Mind you, if anyone can find a way to live there, it will be Whypipo.

>"The lander functioned for 127 minutes (the planned design life was 32 minutes) in an environment with a temperature of 457 °C (855 °F) and a pressure of 89 Earth atmospheres (9.0 MPa)."
>Mind you, if anyone can find a way to live there, it will be Whypipo.

Obviously, you cannot live there before you reduce the temperature and let the CO2 rain down and then freeze out in vast CO2 oceans.

But you can build a solar shade without even touching Venus.

Can't solve the problem of high pressure though. It will be like living at the bottom of the ocean. Spring one leak and a whole habit could be doomed.

antartica: the white continent

>white
>ethnostate
pick one

A colony filled with breathable air mixture would actually float like a blomp in the soupy atmosphere of Venus. Floating habitats would be rad!

i agree with i think we should encapsulation dna from majority of life on dna within sextillions of self destructing nanobots (once they're accomplished their objective) and send a few trillions in every direction. over billions of years, surely our dna will eventually land on a habitable planet and voila, we've colonized the galaxy.

i'm sure we could fine tune the dna sent out so we'd be guaranteed to come to exist on any habitable planet

wow, opressive

>800 KPH winds

If Venus has too thick an atmosphere and Mars too thin an atmosphere, why don't we just teleport some of Venus's atmosphere to Mars and have two planets for colonization?

Sorry, but raining out most of the CO2 and then storing the frozen CO2 will reduce the pressure to 1 bar.

Protip: teleportation doesn’t fucking work.

On a serious note, I find it funny that some people think adding atmosphere is easier than freezing atmosphere out of Venus. I have seen this argument countless times, every single time without a single logical argument. I wonder why. Is it that humans are incapable of thinking things through?

We will build it in the ruins of the Yellowstone eruption. It would do you well to prepare, user. Remember the contingency plans, and brave the summit of the white wolf. It approaches.

Or have an ethnostate there which is exclusive use for us while building an empire and then taking over Earth.

FUCKING BRILLIANT IDEA

Venus is a gas planet. It doesn't even have a surface.

Smart german
Retard immigrant

It's easier to colonize space than Venus.

You have to have control over your Central Bank first, your Education, second, News, third and Movies/TV Entertainment, fourth.

Doing anything else is pure ignorance of how ethno states have been dismantled over thousands of years. (Do you think the 1800's to the present day are the first time that different ethnicities had conflict in the same living spaces?) Whether Jews, whites or some other color of banker, those who control the money supply control everything else by making money easy or hard to get. Like a certain entertainer? Make his company get easy loans and pay for his publicity. Hate a white ethnic identity movement? Use Lawfare to bankrupt it and lock up as many of its members as you can.

What kind of fucking troll is this

Venus is literally the most inhospitable terrestrial planet in the solar system
Even Mercury, which is closer to the sun than Venus, is more hospitable

Anything on the surface of venus would be crushed to the death by the thicc poisonous atmosphere and then evaporated by the extreme heat

>Venus is literally the most inhospitable terrestrial planet in the solar system
jupiter
saturn
uranus
neptune
the sun

at least you can walk on venus and theres land there, you can dig down into the ground where there is no gas and fill it with oxygen to breath
try walking on any of those planets i listed

These are not terrestrial planets
The sun is not even a planet

>terrestrial planet
>terrestrial
just stop fucking embarrassing us faggot it's bad enough on here as it is

they are terrestrial planets
terrestrial = in our soloar system
extraterrestrial = outside our soloar system

>the sun is not even a planet
it's a ball of gas
jupiter is a ball of gas

Venus...yeah. That sounds like a GREAT place for you fine gentleman to build your ethnostate. I say you should go for it.
Venus facts:
Venus is the hottest world in the solar system. Although Venus is not the planet closest to the sun, its dense atmosphere traps heat in a runaway version of the greenhouse effect that warms Earth. As a result, temperatures on Venus reach 870 degrees Fahrenheit (465 degrees Celsius), more than hot enough to melt lead. Probes that scientists have landed there have survived only a few hours before being destroyed.

Venus has a hellish atmosphere as well, consisting mainly of carbon dioxide with clouds of sulfuric acid, and scientists have only detected trace amounts of water in the atmosphere. The atmosphere is heavier than that of any other planet, leading to a surface pressure 90 times that of Earth.

>Venus is literally the most inhospitable terrestrial planet in the solar system
>literally

Give it up Mrs. Kardashian-West, you will never know anything about terraforming. Venus is the ONLY planet that can be long term colonized as it has pretty much the same surface grav as Earth.

Stop, please, you're a brainlet and it's plainly obvious. Gas Giants aren't terrestrial planets. Terra=land. And you didn't even list Mercury

All gas giants have a core actually. Though if it is liquid or solid. We don't know

Unless you discover a way to actually make Venus rotate around it's own axis, you can't terraform the bitch.

Also even if terraformed, this planet will be notably more habitable if you have a big dose of Melanin in your skin. Sun proximity and all.

It's basically space Australia for nogs.

And besides the issue of atmosphere, Venus also lacks a proper magnetic field (simlar to Mars), and has a very slow rotation period of 243 days because it's nearly tidally locked with the Sun.

What is your point? Obviously you have to freeze out 98 percent of the atmosphere through completely shading Venus with a massive stationary solar shade at Lagrange 1.

Sound unrealistic? Well, it is not. It is actually on the doable tech side with a structure weight of maybe 500 million tons of sunshade... compared to requiring a trillion trillion tons of nitrogen and O2 imported to Mars.

>Unless you discover a way to actually make Venus rotate around it's own axis, you can't terraform the bitch.

No need to increase rotation when you can fake a perfect 12 hour sun 12 hour night cycle through the solar shade and solar mirrors you need at L1 and L2 to cool Venus.

>Venus also lacks a proper magnetic field (simlar to Mars
Oh wow, that really sucks... because the atmosphere will thin out every 1 million years by 10 percent... this is completely destroying any chance of terraforming... not

>if we had billions of dollars we could build floating cities in the upper atmosphere of Venus

Woooooooooooooow so who's going to bankroll the Venusian Reich then?

>strict immigration rules

The gulf of space is kind of the strictest rule you can get

Donald J. Trump and his white friend George Soros.

There will always be illegals trying to float into your planetspace on makeshift space rafts.

Colonies on venus are nice but we should work on creating artificial gravity first(for our future colonisation endeavors) and just destroy earth with kinetic bombs then repopulate it.

The sun is a ball of plasma

After Cortez reached the new world, he burned all his ships. As a result, his men were well motivated.

We'd probably need to kidnap some women tho.

After Hans Gruber reached the new Venusiam world, he burned the Earth. As a result, his white men and white, blonde women were well motivated.

fffffffff

"woops, guys, it appears the earth and with it all the inf- i mean beatiful people have been destroyed. we're humanity's only hope so lets make this our planet and one day reclaim earth and the universe!!!"

Just pollute Mars' atmosphere enough so the greenhouse effect sets in.

Venus is a shit destination because of pressure and temperature like an oven.

because mars's lack of atmosphere isn't the real problem. The real problem is the core is dead, you have no magnetic field to protect you.

>Just pollute Mars' atmosphere enough so the greenhouse effect sets in.
>Venus is a shit destination because of pressure and temperature like an oven.

I have asked this before on this thread. Where does this belief come from that it is easier to create an atmosphere weighing 2500 teratonnes (most of it nitrogen and oxygen which isn’t readily available on Mars) than freezing out the Venutian atmosphere with a sunshade weighing 500 million tons (0.0005 terratons)?

It requires 5 million times the material. 500 million tons is already a fuckload of material, but 5 million times that?

>you have no magnetic field to protect you.

So what? Pretty much all radiation is blocked by the atmosphere, not the magnetic field.

nice

Nah u can protect against that if you burrow inside, the only real obstacle is the low gravity.

there is a general made a few times a week for this

The answer is staring you right in the face and you just can't see it!
Venus has an excessively thick atmosphere.
Mars has an excessively thin atmosphere that is constantly burned off by solar winds.

The answer is Venus to Mars gas pipeline. Use Venus' atmosphere to start the process on Mars, to keep it sustained for a while, while we make Venus a little more habitable near the surface as time goes on! Project stops once Venus is good to go.
By then we should have alternative solutions to Mars problem.
Like pipeline from Jupiter or some shit.

Leaf, these were a waste of a perfect 8 lines of space. Why? Why couldn't you answer properly?

Because your point needed no support, had no rebuttal, so all I could do is give alternative autism.

This thread is probably shill/bait/slide anyway.
But answer me this, why wouldn't my idea work? Ignoring the cost/logistics of a giant space pipeline, that is.

so.... venus aeternum???

>Space meme
One of these days you faggots will realize you have been lied to about way more than you first thought. Holocaust is only the beginning.

>venus
retards. Moon, Mars, asteroids or bust

>what are floating colonies

a joke

Great idea germanistan, it will only take a few million years to do that.

Itd probably be easier to try transforming part of Greenland into a hospitable area

Terraforming would likely take place over several generations.

Considering that plants can readily convert already available Co2 into oxygen it seems like all you would need is plant growth, considering there is plenty of CO2 stored on mars already.

rocket fuel cant melt high crime rates

>terrestrial
Although that's not such a great word for it, probably should have said "rocky"

Venus colony is one of the dumber memes in existence.

You would have to build it on blimps and shit, to float high in the atmosphere where the pressure and acid concentration in the atmosphere and incredible heat would not kill you. Event here, you still have some issues with all of that, plus the winds are insane, plus the slightest problem with your blimp and your colony descends into something that is as close to literal Hell as exists in the known universe.

>800 degrees with toxic sulfur atmosphere

I love warm weather but not that much. Unless your implying all the white nationalists go burn alive.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

>white. blonde women

But only 9/24 of the women in your picture are blonde when counting dirty blondes. 7/24 or less than 1/3 when only counting the bright yellow blondes.

>Build ethnostate on venus
>Everyone dies

The only planet which could be used for colonization is mars or one of the planets in alpha centauri. It would be fun to see politically motivated colonies battling over mars, even though mars has its own environmental problems.

>you don't want ... death do you?

You are going to die no matter where you go.

>Great idea germanistan, it will only take a few million years to do that.
And with "a few million years", you mean 150 years, right?

Radiation around Jupiter is an issue, though.

Nothing. You need Earth. You need dirt. Dirt and Earth is what makes us human.

All that shit, and how the fuck do you grow? You can make oxygen, maybe gather up a bit of water, but how are you going to make more blimps? Or make spare parts?

new thread, part of bigger general.
get in here for serious discussion

So you're actually retarded, I see.
Are you going to use the same technology that allowed you to dispose of 6 million bodies in 2-3 years?

>Mind you, if anyone can find a way to live there, it will be Whypipo.

But why pick the worst choice for your colony?