User-kun it's not too late to change your way!

user-kun it's not too late to change your way!

What's my "way?"

>literally wish fulfilment for neets
Why couldn't this show have been good instead?

Read the manga

>dude drugs lmao

the manga adaptation of a novel? kek

Novel didn't have a happy ending, but clearly you missed the point and substance of NHK

xD where is that from ?????? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

NHK has no substance. They literally spell it out for you. There's nothing genuine about the entire thing. It's a one dimensional trope fest, has filler, and is censored to boot. It has no subtlety. It's unrealistic. What else will you claim of me?

Read the novel

no thanks

holy fuckng shit

Why not, it's the most realistic and least melodramatic version with a realistic ending to it. Author manages to write about hikikomori life well because he was one.

>most realistic
That doesn't make a story more interesting. You can't fix a dull story. You can't fix bad writing.

I have a job. Fuck off.

>was

>Author manages to write about hikikomori life well
Nope. He's not a good writer and you can tell. Being a neet doesn't make you a good writer. He just wrote some fanfic tier shit.

But I don't want to change my way. I just want a couple million dollars so I can live without ever interacting with a human again.

what in your opinion is an example of good writing.

Subtlety is a good start

good writing =/= writing about a certain subject well

Subtlety is dull and boring, you Janus faced douche.

Strange. I found NHK to be dull and boring

How?

Thots begone

This is the first time I've laughed at Pepe in years

Suck my dick or get the fuck out, Misaki.

oh yes it is way too late
(me)

i dont know guys, im already older than satou and my misaki hasnt come yet

i think its already too late

What are your thoughts on suicide, user-senpai?

Misaki doesn't exist.

There is no Misaki.

>How?
You don't need to be a good writer to know intimately the subject you're writing about.

no thanks, i'm good

please hold me Misaki

>literally all it took for Yamazaki to quit his "3DPD WHORES GET OUT" attitude was for a cute girl to like him

I'm a 28 year old neet and nobody will hire me. Not Carl's Jr, Not Taco Bell, nobody.

Did I claim he was a good writer?

All the novel did was make me feel worse about my shitty life. That and it made me want to try DMT.

>taco bell won't hire you

that is literally not even remotely fucking possible

pretentious shit like this always makes me laugh. Just knowing someone either unironically wrote it down or unironically took a screenshot of it then someone unironically reposting it. There's so many layers of satire. No matter at what point the satire was lost it still works.

I was just interested in an older hikki's thoughts on the subject. Oh well.

Of course it's possible. There's about dozens of people that are trying to get the job they won't give it to the useless neet.

1/2
>In general, drugs can be classified into one of three large categories: uppers, downers, and psychedelics. Uppers are drugs that make you energetic. Cocaine and stimulants are famous uppers. Downers are drugs like heroin, which make you sluggish. I’d never tried them, so I didn’t know firsthand, but it seemed that taking them would feel really, really good. And psychedelics are hallucinogens. LSD and magic mushrooms represent that category. For the most part, I really preferred legal hallucinogens. They had few side effects—unlike uppers and downers—and more than that, they were easy to get because they were legal. On the day after my date, I took drugs again. I decided to take a rather aggressive approach. First, I set the groundwork with thirty milligrams of AMT. AMT is an antidepressant that was studied by Russian scientists. After they discovered that a large dose could cause hallucinogenic effects, it was prohibited for medical use. Still, it was originally just an antidepressant. After taking it, for the first two hours, a person would be plagued with terrible nausea; once that was over, however, it became entirely pleasurable. It also happened to be the best thing ever for combating bad trips.
>Next, I boiled down the seeds of a harmal plant and drank the yellow layer of liquid that floated to the top. Harmal, a plant I think is in the goathead family, originated in Tibet and contains the Indole-type psychedelic components harmine and harmaline. Using it by itself doesn’t produce any real effect; in combination with other hallucinogens like magic mushrooms or DMT, though, the effects are amplified dozens of times over. That’s the Ayahuasca method. As harmal is an MAO inhibitor, it could be life-threatening if ingested with cheese or other dairy products; but as long as those foods are avoided, it shouldn't cause any problems.

2/2
>Well, my real opportunity had arrived. My consciousness already was dimming, and the edges of my vision wavered wildly—but here, my true trip would begin. I would keep going and going!
>Grinding five grams of dried magic mushroom with a mortar and pestle, I washed the powder down with a single gulp of orange juice. On top of that, I screwed up my courage and ingested a ten-milligram crystal of 5-MeO-DMT. DMT is a drug containing only the effective components of hallucinogenic plants like chacropanga, which natives of the Amazon use in their Ayahuasca ceremonies. Though legal, this drug is reputedly one of the strongest anyone can find. According to one theory, the hallucinogenic effects are more than one hundred times more powerful than those of LSD. It's truly the ultimate psychedelic.
>In just one second, I had become paralyzed! The drugs had taken effect!
>The Satou Special—my wonderful, ultimate method, devised through research and trial-and-error—was complete. By effectively combining four types of drugs into a single cocktail, I was promised the ultimate trip, one that even illegal drugs couldn’t touch. With a hard thrust, as if riding a rocket ship, I was shot into the far reaches of outer space. Time stopped entirely. Space began to warp thoroughly. My physical body disappeared.

I learned so much

What the hell do you do for money? I don't see how so many neats live without at least some form of income. Legit curious

welfare. like a lot of high functioning autists. I'd rather work for my money but I'm having a hard as hell time getting in a position to work.

I didn't know you could take 5-MeO-DMT orally. I assumed your stomach acid destroyed it before it go into your bloodstream.

Considering he went into full body paralysis after taking it, either it worked or it was the other drugs kicking in

DMT can be taken orally.

It works but it has side effects when orally ingested.

Well, it's not too late to drop out of college, i suppose

Is welfare really that easy to get on?

Not him but I as of now haven't been able to get on disability. It's a very long process and you usually get rejected the first time around and need a lawyer. My aunt needed a lawyer and she's a quadraplegic thanks to lupus.

I got on it about 9 or 10 years ago and I already had a history of seeing psychologists from when I was a teenager. I remember I had to travel to a bigger city and talk to more psychologists. I'm just a special case.

You do need a lawyer and I"m on it but I"m legit crazy and have cancer. I am trying to learn programming but I"m not sure if that will work out since i have dyslexia.

Yeah disability is kinda hard and if they think you can work you won't get it. My dad's on it himself but it took a while and having several doctors saying he was unable to work
So your on it for mental reasons? I prob could but I'm to anti social to go to a doctor. Been told I should for years but idk it's not easy leaving the house. .to much anxiety and what not. I rather stay in my shell and I have to much pride to file for welfare that I'd prob just get turned down on. I'm sick of being broke though, trying to find a job but it's hard ya knw

Didn't see this before I posted. You don't have to explain. Good luck to ya

Ironically or unironically this fits with you

What fits me? The irony is seething from your post.

Why is she so perfect?

Because she isn't real